Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
y7BBpRR.png

Just finish what has been a relatively good season with a win. Going 3-1 the Sons of William.
C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!

Not ready for this season to end / can't wait for next season

Any win will do today, then onto the next one

Never used to but now despise Kilmarnock. As this is their 150th birthday party, I hope we trounce them 5-0 and the Bears mockingly sing Happy Birthday Killie.

Would be great to finish with a win today however my main concern is play the game and don’t pick up any injuries , we need everyone for and fresh for next season .

Nobody is going to remember today’s scoreline come the summer .

Interested to see if Alfie plays . I hope he doesn’t as for me it isn’t worth the risk .

Killie will be right up for this, needing the points to secure 3rd. There's a chance our players could have one eye on their holiday already. I think it could be a hard game.

3 nil Rangers

I reckon there will only be 3 changes today;
Katic, Arfield and Defoe out.
Worrall, Candeias and Morelos in.

Foderingham
Polster
Worrall
Breen/Mayo - they’ve both been training with the first team this week
Flanagan
McCrorie
Halliday
Davis
Kent
Candeias
Middleton as the No. 9

Finally a Day off work at missing last week's game, I expect nothing less than:
copious pints, 3 points, at least 3 goals, clean sheet, Alky Clarke sent off for greeting about Alfredo ragdolling his hammer throwers backline, sighting of Polster and a HTC youth prospect... After annihilation then witnessing an empty stadium for their Anniversary celebration, with just Bears belting out the Sash in the sun

Can't miss it, midnight KO. here last game of the season need to cherish it, it's a while to next season, it's going on the big telly, Hdmi cable sending RTV from the Mac and on the sound bar ( Feck the neighbours) C'mon the Gers.the wee Westie dug will have the Rangers coat on , no need to ask about me . :))

BT Sport means Mutton again ! Cant wait until Sky take over . Oh wait that means Crocker and Walker backed up by 2 x Kris ! I despair!

Just heard McAllister saying weve never won 5 out of 5 in the split , be a first today hopefully.

You've selected a few injured players there mate.

Wallace injured , Laffery, Grezda and Coulibally not in plans , so why play them ?

Better playing youngsters.

Killie and the Sheep are still in contention for Europe , Gerrard being the gent that he is will play a side capable of winning , giving the Sheep the respect they do not deserve. That why he the manager and I am not !

Wallace injured , Laffery, Grezda and Coulibally not in plans , so why play them ?

Better playing youngsters.

Killie and the Sheep are still in contention for Europe , Gerrard being the gent that he is will play a side capable of winning , giving the Sheep the respect they do not deserve. That why he the manager and I am not !

Lafferty and Grezda are carrying knocks too mate.

We'll play a stronger team than many people on here are predicting.

Gerrard will want to finish with a 7th win on the bounce.

Dapo is in the squad.

Would be nice to see him get a start.

Reckon there will be at least one "youth" player starting.

I think wee Middleton may play up front today

He’s been doing well in the unders

Alfie to come on for the last few minutes for an ovation

christ its been a long week. %^*& knows how Im going to get through next 6-7 weeks.
Id like to think we can go 7 undefeated but Killie are a stuffy team but seeing as its clarks last match they might want to play football for a change if they we will destroy them.

I think we'll go with

Fod
Tav
Goldson
Worrall
Flanagan
Jack
Davis
Kamara
Dorrans/Candeias
Kent
Morelos

With the likes of Halliday/Middleton/Polster/Dapo/McCrorie/Barisic on the bench.

Would love to see us pump Killie today, but I'll be happy with a win of any score.

End the season with a brilliant run.

We will play a very low strength team and they will go full strength.

So I can’t see us winning, which is disappointing as we should look to finish the season as close to the Yahoos as possible for the psychological boost going into next season.

We will play a very low strength team and they will go full strength.

So I can’t see us winning, which is disappointing as we should look to finish the season as close to the Yahoos as possible for the psychological boost going into next season.

Think we may be stronger than you think mate.

And we will win.

Back