Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

I know it makes no difference but I’m disappointed with today. Change to make it all split fixture wins and take that away from Kilmarnock. Also Celtic win go gap ends larger.

We’ve been poor today you could see them grabbing a 2nd. Barasic done nothing all game apart from give them the penalty

Shows how far away from a championship winning squad we are. 4 or 5 today not good enough. Cant believe the number of points we have lost to a hoof ball team like Killie.

But we were showing the usual shit traits against crap teams on crap pitches that have been our downfall this year. Not too despondent though that Aberdoom end up fourth.

This shows today that even if var was in use in Scottish football that the decisions would still be shite. The bt ref say no pen for identical challenge on goldson. Then clear handball isn't given. (and by the way I 100% think their pen was the correct decision)

That dive for that penalty was fuckin horrific. But would rather see those kunts get Europa place than they dirty sheep shagging bastards Aberdeen.

They are only going to get put out on their arses in the 1st qualifying round all the same off some Maltese minnows or something.

Up ye McInnes ya wee wool humping prick!! Hahahahahahahaha

Jack has been woeful today. Given the keys to the midfield and lost them.

Exactly. Given the chance to boss an end of season nothing game and he's simply not capable.

If he is anywhere neat the first team next season, we will have had a very disappointing transfer window.

I suppose it’s who would you rather get the 3rd spot and automatic Europe. Them or the sheep? I know it’s a weakened side and the last game of the season they had a lot to play for but we better take all 12 points off them next season!

Anyone else think that’s the last we’ll see of Borna in a rangers strip? He’s gash

Latest posts

Back