Our manager and our board must go for Collum's throat now

SM™

Staff member
First off, our season was over and the only thing I wanted today was Aberdeen not to qualify for Europe so that job's half done.

But Collum is a cheat - a man who teaches children to hate us for a living - and if we don't deal with this bastard now then our manager and our board members aren't fit for purpose.

I will be watching closely.

First off, our season was over and the only thing I wanted today was Aberdeen not to qualify for Europe so that job's half done.

But Collum is a cheat - a man who teaches children to hate us for a living - and if we don't deal with this bastard now then our manager and our board members aren't fit for purpose.

I will be watching closely.

The Sheep will get in by Default when the Crash Barriers win the Scottish Cup next weekend anyway.

Apart from that yes I agree 100%

We were horrible today. A totally unacceptable performance. That cost us more than the ref did. We got caught up in Killie's european fanfare. We should have steamrolled them. Do our job and the ref can't affect it.

Guy is a cheat, plain and simple. Couldn’t wait to give that penalty, yet ignored a clear pull on Goldson and blatant handball by Burke.

No doubt the 19th Century Terrorist cow is also citing the Killie player for simulation as we speak.

We were horrible today. A totally unacceptable performance. That cost us more than the ref did. We got caught up in Killie's european fanfare. We should have steamrolled them. Do our job and the ref can't affect it.
I think Collum was caught up in that fanfare too tbh.
I’m not sure today is a fight worth pursuing tbh.

We’re going to have the same problem next season with referees. Some who are crooked and the rest just cowards.
And then there’s the compliance officer.
We shouldn't have that problem with Collum next season. Enough pressure and either Collum on the SFA/SPFL will buckle. More than enough evidence there, and everyone else wants shot of him too.

The penalty decision would never have been given at the other end , it only strengthened our opinion on this referee , he’s incapable of being neutral when it comes to our games , every cheap free kick or 50-50 went their way

Correct there were a few similar incidents at the other end, he couldn’t find the whistle fast enough for the Killie penalty

Goldson denied a penalty for a pull of the jersey
Burke with a handball and no penalty given

Morelos booked for absolutely nothing

Mulumbu not booked for 2 cynical fouls

Flanagan he couldn’t get the card out quick enough

Then their penalty was a total joke

I don’t expect Gerrard or our board to say anything about Collum which is ridiculous as he will cost us next season again. He is a cheat it’s that simple

Dreary fucking me. We were abject today and of you want to make accusations then start with the players who failed to perform and didn't want it enough.

Can we please stop sounding like mentally challengeds? Losing today was entirely our own fault.

Craig Thomson and the stokes dive at Ibrox blows that nonsense right out the water.

If that penalty went in then a bent ref would have decided the league title.

The penalty decision would never have been given at the other end , it only strengthened our opinion on this referee , he’s incapable of being neutral when it comes to our games , every cheap free kick or 50-50 went their way
It 100% would never have been giving against the tramps

Goldson denied a penalty for a pull of the jersey
Burke with a handball and no penalty given

Morelos booked for absolutely nothing

Mulumbu not booked for 2 cynical fouls

Flanagan he couldn’t get the card out quick enough

Then their penalty was a total joke

I don’t expect Gerrard or our board to say anything about Collum which is ridiculous as he will cost us next season again. He is a cheat it’s that simple

Power blatantly baiting Alfredo.

The manager shouldn't because the board won't back him up. The board just won't do anything - they only very occasionally look to stick up for the club.

Except in the many tight games that even our best teams had. So that idea - in terms of dealing with biased refs, is just a nonsense.

I honestly have this fear that if the manager or the board doesn't address the Collum issue a younger, less-well-balanced member of our support will, because even the most drunken, wine-for-breakfast, Bear knows what is happening here.

We need leadership here, and remaining silent ain't leadership.

Do something Rangers.

Anyone else notice the difference in the number of replays that were shown for Morelos’s nothing clash with their keeper and the handball by Burke? Must of went into double figures for the Morelos replay and had every angle possible. Burkes blatant handball not so much

From the first game to the last the refereeing of our games this season have been abysmal. Today was another example of that.
Nothing is going to change until we start questioning why this is.
That mixed with that horrendous thing they call a football pitch. We can’t handle that surface and rightly or wrongly some of our guys look worried of it and that might be because of the Jamie Murphy injury. Who knows.

Back