McCoist for Killie

Forgetting all of the emotion and circumstances surrounding his time as manager, any personal feelings about the man - no team at any level higher than Scottish championship will ever take McCoist as manager. His tactics range from "horrendous" to "don't exist" and his man management is a joke, players walked all over him.

I hope McCoists friends are bluntly honest with him and advise him to give the management notion the knock on the head.

He should stick to the football punditry and enjoy the rest of his days happy

As much as I like McCoist, hes never a manager in a million years. An assistant or a coach, maybe, but a first team manager, no.

Just my opinion tho.

I can easily see this, a lot of directors are still starstruck by big names. The fact he failed here wont stop other clubs going for him, especially a club the size of killie.

If he gets the job, hopefully he makes a right Norman Hunt of it. Would love to dish out a few doings to them next year.

Listening to him today was boak-inducing. Rangers legend my arse, loyalty completely traded to get wee cheap laughs and giggles. He’s a mess. We slag the state of the likes of Lennon but the nick of McCoist.....

He'd need a thoroughly progressive and modern coaching staff behind him.

He MIGHT be a motivator/man-manager but he is a questionable tactician at best.

Watching McCoist basically whore himself the entire programme for the Kilmarnock job has been difficult to stomach.

"Killie this, Killie that, Stevie's a great guy...Billy Bowie's a great guy...."
He is trying his hardest isn't he?

If he got the gig we wouldn't need to worry about dropping many points v Killie next season,Ally is never a football manager.

No idea why anyone would take that job after alky leaves, no one will achieve what he did, that team of players will be relegation fodder

Back