Dyche to the unwashed?

Where you hearing that m8?

Heard last week that he had been offered the job, heard again this morning and now bookies have him 5/4 favourite from 8/1 last week. Also Benitez etc were never going to happen , was between Moyes and Lennon from the start , the cheap option as usual from that lot.

Heard last week that he had been offered the job, heard again this morning and now bookies have him 5/4 favourite from 8/1 last week. Also Benitez etc were never going to happen , was between Moyes and Lennon from the start , the cheap option as usual from that lot.

Yeah but where did you hear it from?

Pleasing if true.

did Moyes not have an offer from the MLS?

Moyes attended the recent Kilmarnock game and Aberdeen game as well as the game immediately following the death of McNeil.

It was rumoured with some in the game that the long term strategy was him. Cheap, with an element of former pedigree. As I have said above, shocked if it is not him come Monday.

Yeah but where did you hear it from?

Pleasing if true.

Same person that told me Clarke would be next Scotland boss , just a friend that’s usually in the know , he says Moyes will be a guest at hampden for the cup final and confirmed soon after. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Irritating Yahoos on kerryfail claiming they've given offers and agreeable terms to 'Rafa' and 'Mouh' and that they haven't been ruled out.

It needs to be Lennon or Moyes just to fucking piss in these morons cornflakes every morning over summer.

I'm in a WhatsApp group chat with one of them and he is absolutely 100% convinced that it is Rafa Benitez. He's normally a really smart and articulate bloke considering he is a mentally challenged and doesn't often pipe up about football as he knows the rest of us will just hammer him for being a rat. Says this time there is an ITK at the scum hut who is spouting this all over their forums etc and has really put himself out there hanging his hat on the appointment of Rafa.

It was always going to be between Moyes and Lennon.

From a Rangers perspective I hope it's Lennon.

Really hope you are right. While i can't see them having what it takes to entice Benitez to manage them, I do worry that they go all in to get someone who they think will secure them their fake 10 in a row. seeing them go nuclear wouldn't surprise me one bit, just depends what they are willing to spend and how close they are willing to push their finances towards the red in order to get the next two league titles sewn up.

horrifying if they get someone quality in.

Let’s be honest, you didn’t need to be a Mastermind contestant to figure out it was between Lemon and Moyes.

The stuff about Benitez, Mourinho and even Dyche was, and is, absolutely laughable.

I’m still hoping it’s Lemon to be honest.

Chat of moyes being the director of football. Do wonder then if it would remain Lennon as the manager

Moyes is the type of absolute loser you could see in charge of that mob when we win 55.

It's absolutely the sort of thing that would happen to him. After being 5 points in front. With two games to go.

Man Utd broke that poor bastard. Gerrard will finish the job.

Lets be honest, he was never rated anyway.

The only person who rated him was Ferguson.

I fired a tenner on Moyes on Friday at 7/1 it’s now 4/5. I reckon it’ll be him

Let’s be honest, you didn’t need to be a Mastermind contestant to figure out it was between Lemon and Moyes.

The stuff about Benitez, Mourinho and even Dyche was, and is, absolutely laughable.

I’m still hoping it’s Lemon to be honest.

Is Benitez or Dyche that laughable? They threw a ridiculous wage at Rogers. I can’t think either of those two will be on much more.

Like you and @MearnsUnionist im hoping for Lennon or Moyes.

Is Benitez or Dyche that laughable? They threw a ridiculous wage at Rogers. I can’t think either of those two will be on much more.

Like you and @MearnsUnionist im hoping for Lennon or Moyes.

In my opinion it’s not, solely, about what they are prepared to throw at it. Both Benitez and Dyche, if moving on, will have offers from elsewhere that will pay at least as much as the Dhims would and which would see them stay in the EPL or another top league. The only way they attract a ‘name’ is if said individual’s career has stalled and they are long-term unemployed.

In my opinion it’s not, solely, about what they are prepared to throw at it. Both Benitez and Dyche, if moving on, will have offers from elsewhere that will pay at least as much as the Dhims would and which would see then stay in the EPL or another top league. The only way they attract a ‘name’ is if said individual’s career has stalled and they are long-term unemployed.

Hence, Moyes.

Back