O'Donnell - I admit I went down theatrically

This the same one who called us Orange bastards on an official SFA video? Or he tried to but managed to bite his lip just in time when he remembered he was being filmed.

Absolute no mark. If he's the level of a Scottish international then Scotland are fucked for a long time.

He should have had the penalty at Celtic Park. It was 0-0 at the time and Killie were well on top and had missed two sitters at that point. Yesterday's decision did not affect our league position although we lost a bit of pride. I have no time for Aberdeen but the decision clearly affected their position and if I was Derek McInnes I would be letting the SFA know my feelings on the issue, particularly as their were two strong penalty claims for us that were ignored.
Wullie would have booked him if he had done that at Parkhed. He should be cited for cheating and Wullie should be asked to review his decision, given that he has admitted to cheating.

This the same one who called us Orange bastards on an official SFA video? Or he tried to but managed to bite his lip just in time when he remembered he was being filmed.

Absolute no mark. If he's the level of a Scottish international then Scotland are fucked for a long time.
Yes, the same guy.

But O'Donnell, who was quizzed on asking his former boss Steve Clarke about a Scotland call-up, responded over the dive claims and also had a pop at Alfredo Morelos in the process.

Speaking on Superscoreboard, he said: "I was trying to pester him (Steve Clarke) last night.

"I was maybe a bit to shy to go up and man-mark him but I did better than (Borna) Barisic on Sunday.

"I heard I got a 9.8 so I wonder how many points (Alfredo) Morelos got every week.

"I admit I went down theatrically. We got a decision we deserved so I have nothing to apologise for."

Absolutely awful player and obviously an awful person.

Classless tramp being a classless tramp shock. Jumped up and behaved like a retard hope he does his cruciate first game next season.

So he’s admitting what we already know he cheated for a penalty and Collum couldn’t wait to give it he’s as bad a cheat scumbag.

But O'Donnell, who was quizzed on asking his former boss Steve Clarke about a Scotland call-up, responded over the dive claims and also had a pop at Alfredo Morelos in the process.

Speaking on Superscoreboard, he said: "I was trying to pester him (Steve Clarke) last night.

"I was maybe a bit to shy to go up and man-mark him but I did better than (Borna) Barisic on Sunday.

"I heard I got a 9.8 so I wonder how many points (Alfredo) Morelos got every week.

"I admit I went down theatrically. We got a decision we deserved so I have nothing to apologise for."
Fkn mentally challenged scum bag

It was Holland he was calling orange bastards but the sentiment is the same.

He's a scumbag.

It's a really good illustration of everyone else in this league though. Throw some shite at Rangers and hope it sticks in order to be able to justify your own actions.

In fact, you could say the same about Scottish society/politics in general.
All from the same hypocritical tramps who scream “whataboutery” when we dare make comparisons.

He was asked about Gerrard saying he gave him a 9.5 mark for diving. He replied saying that he wondered how many points Morelos got yesterday or every other week. Words to that effect.
Say what you want about Alfie but diving isn't an accusation that can be levelled at him.

Reactions: TNT
Used to quite like him as a player too, thought he might have been an option were we to get a big offer for Tav.

Not anymore. Not a Rangers man with that mentality.

He also said he had nothing to agologise for.
Little cheat

If he admits that he cheated, then shouldn’t they forfeit the game and their European place?

I heard him talking about it on the radio and thought it was some wee ned taking the piss.

Then I discovered it actually was him and he sounds like a wee twat

Scumbag would be greeting like a bitch if it had been at the other end. Sums up the shit-show that is Scottish football, some cheating is OK.

Getting maybe £100 make a smart arse comment and try to compare yourself with a future star of the game . Get back in you stinking rathole like the rest of your filthy mentally challenged mates .
Times going by saying that and you wouldn't have lasted five minutes of the next game you played the bears . How I wish we still had a Terry Hurlock.

He pulls on a Kilmarnock shirt and in every game he is wishing he played for Celtic.

But here’s the thing cunto, you will never be good enough to play for them.

F*ck does "I wonder how many points (Alfredo) Morelos got every week" mean? Is he saying that he's better than Morelos by comparing the course of a season to one game? This is up there with Cosgrove saying he'd be top goal scorer if he scored more goals.

I heard the interview, it was on Clyde. He said it was a foul but that he did make it more dramatic because he never got a penalty at Parkhead the other week.
And Collum was conned or did he just play along with it knowing he dived.

Done what every would do in pen box . Our player fecked it up by being caught wrong side again. Still a manly wee bassa though

Not only admitting simulation - but bringing the game into disrepute too?

Where are you Clare?

Back