Confused Hearts fans

Heading home from work tonight and seen a few buses with Union Jack's flying and being hung from the windows.

I'm sure I've been at Tyncastle and they go off their heads when we sing God Save the Queen etc.

Bi polar weirdos
Watched their game against Hibs earlier this month and noticed a couple that day. They are a shower of shite.Despise hearts as much as the rest of them.Fu*k em.In saying all that my father in laws brother and his son are Hearts fans and absolutely loathe that mob.They don’t particularly like us but loathe them on a par with hibs.Give my father in law and myself a bit of banter but none of the zombie/yer dead guff.I Just tell them they are pish.Usually clamps them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heading home from work tonight and seen a few buses with Union Jack's flying and being hung from the windows.

I'm sure I've been at Tyncastle and they go off their heads when we sing God Save the Queen etc.

Bi polar weirdos

Bi polar weirdos
Hearts are a fake club,hibs aswell.
Hibs are the original sectarian club.;)

A few red hands on show today too. Their are plent good men among the hearts fans. Problem is and i have said before, it's a small element who try to spread the hatred towards us. Manyy have good reason to support the snp and might take their stance on that.

What they cannot see is what is in front of them with the snp. That many elected snp councillors do not have scotland's best interest's at heart. The snp have many within their ranks with republican sympathising views, and want to break up the union for their own anti-british views. Not for the sake of scotland's best interest's, but for their own personal hatred of things democratic and britishness.

I have said before of other teams as well, being from Ayrshire i have seen it with Ayr fans. Their fair balanced, impartial views have been took over by a certain so called neutral element within their support.

In other words catholics who are in among them, and spread the word that the big bad proddy boys, rangers and the orange order are bad.

Catholism is at the heart of a lot of it.

Is it true they call us f*nian bastards because they consider themselves the ‘true’ proddies?

It's not complicated. Hearts are 90% loyalist. Hearts supporters prefer Hearts to Rangers.
90% is grossly exaggerated.

Mind you, I'm auld enough to remember when Hibs had a fair few loyalist supporters, including two Orangemen I worked with, before they rediscovered their Oirish roots.

A few red hands on show today too. Their are plent good men among the hearts fans. Problem is and i have said before, it's a small element who try to spread the hatred towards us. Manyy have good reason to support the snp and might take their stance on that.

What they cannot see is what is in front of them with the snp. That many elected snp councillors do not have scotland's best interest's at heart. The snp have many within their ranks with republican sympathising views, and want to break up the union for their own anti-british views. Not for the sake of scotland's best interest's, but for their own personal hatred of things democratic and britishness.

I have said before of other teams as well, being from Ayrshire i have seen it with Ayr fans. Their fair balanced, impartial views have been took over by a certain so called neutral element within their support.

In other words catholics who are in among them, and spread the word that the big bad proddy boys, rangers and the orange order are bad.

Catholism is at the heart of a lot of it.
Bang on the money mate.

Is it true they call us f*nian bastards because they consider themselves the ‘true’ proddies?
First I’ve heard of this. If this is genuine then they are even more deluded that I thought they were.
It was good to see some Union Flags and Ulster Flags in amongst the Hearts crowd today, but in general I can’t stand modern-day Hearts fans. Much of it is to do with the anti-Rangers narrative that they bought into in 2012 and the rise in Scottish Nationalism which polarised the country. Prior to that I saw them as ‘our Edinburgh cousins’. How very naive of me.
In their favour though I reckon their collective hatred for the mentally challengeds massively dwarfs their hatred for us.

Last edited:
Hearts fans are fine, in general.

It's the younger cunts that are cunts.

I had 2 hires tonight who were hearts fans and were great with me once they heard I was a bear.

They don't really like us, which I can accept because we're potential rivals, but they hate the bogtrotters.

On the Glasgow to Edinburgh to Glasgow train this evening and lots of Jambos and just a few bheggars tonight. Kept a low profile. The chants of Celtic FC Paedophiles didn't stop the whole journey..

Fair enough

Got a couple of mates who are Jambos , telling me that during their semi with Inverness a group of hearts supporters started singing FTP and other hearts supporters started booing them. As well as this often hear them singing Hullo Hullo we are the Georgie boys. One thing that they all agree on is they are for sure the team in the leauge behind us who have the biggest hate for the mentally challengeds

I’m the same here but their dislike of Rangers is as much as anybody elses.
There were some who wanted Hibs to beat us recently.
This is why I hate them as much as any other wee shite club.Dont support Rangers fu*k em.Loyalist or not fu*k em.Rangers first always.

Most of them are yes voting nationalist rats.

FIrstly, where's your evidence of this 'most of them' please? And don't even bother mentioning Hearts Kickback, an online forum of wee fuds.

Secondly, remind us of how the Yes vote got on in Edinburgh in 2014?

Some people need to remember Rangers supporters are not the sole proprietors of the Union Jack and Red Hand of Ulster.

Classic FF
I stay in Edinburgh and I’m around hearts supporters almost everyday and from my experience it’s a group of youths who are trying to bring in the Ulster flags etc, last season a 15 year old hearts supporter got banned for taking in a UVF flag. If you look a Tynecastle on Matchdays You see the group of young lads singing No German bombers , Rule britiania etc and it’s that youth attempting to bring that feel into the club not trying to get rid of it

Last edited:
Hearts as a club have a memorial to the MacRae’s battalion, with whom many of their first team fought during WW1 I the corner of the away stand at Tynecastle.
Even some of our support vote SNP.

Was on a course in Edinburgh a few months back. A couple of hearts fans told me they hate us more than hibs. I laughed in their faces. It amuses me that 99% of the football fans in Scotland think about Rangers as much as me. :)

Hearts as a club have a memorial to the MacRae’s battalion, with whom many of their first team fought during WW1 I the corner of the away stand at Tynecastle.
Even some of our support vote SNP.

Maybe some of the posters commenting about hearts and their nationalist support should take a look in the lounge. They will see there are some in our support who are jumping on the Nationalist bandwagon.

All Hearts fans hate us, whether they are Loyalists, Unionists or Scottish Nationalists.
What s lot of shite.
I am friendly with a lot of hearts fans and yes their team comes first but put us up against Hibs or Celtic and there is only one team they want to win and that is us

Back