Retro Football Tops

Cardendenger

What's the best site to buy retro football tops? Particularly looking for the one with CR smith as the sponsor.

Cheers

Avoid Aztec Retro and Standout Jerseys.
Poor quality and the delivery time can be months.
Your best bet is actually looking for good second hand gear on the likes of Ebay or occasionally Classic Football Shirts can have a decent selection

An original 1984-1987 top in good condition you’re looking at anything from £300-500. They are getting rarer!

Classic Football Shirts are very good but you pay market value. You can get the odd bargain on eBay though. I got a mint condition Admiral home top for £44 recently.

An original 1984-1987 top in good condition you’re looking at anything from £300-500 They are getting rarer!

Classic Football Shirts are very good but you pay market value. You can get the odd bargain on eBay though. I got a mint condition Admiral home top for £44 recently.
That's maybe what they're asking, but not necessarily what they'll get. Generally on ebay with rare Rangers shirts there is also the option to make an offer.

An original 1984-1987 top in good condition you’re looking at anything from £300-500. They are getting rarer!

I'd take £100 off that. You can get a matchworn one for £500

For a replica one in very good condition and size around £150-200

Gee I’ve a fair few in my loft in excellent condition no desire to sell then right enough but that’s a lot of cash for an ‘old’ football top.

Ebay good if you keep an eye on it I picked this up last week on a great deal genuine item came from Poland and could pass as almost brand new

lxwSAlZ.png

HVQg3C1.png

eBay is dangerous but defintely has bargains to be had. I got the lilac top with Laudrup 11 on it in as good as new condition for £150 and would say I underpaid even at that.

Back