their bus parade has been cancelled

Couldn't get through the absolutely mobbed streets!! :)):))

2cparyv.jpg

Town was like a scene from mad max last night. Proper tension in the air. Went to the 13th note about 10ish and it was shut and had a sign on the door saying " sorry we are shut, blame the football cunts". Obviously they cant even celebrate without causing chaos
Paisley town centre was similar a real sense of things kicking off at any moment.I could sense something and that was only me cutting through from train station.

I think he’s right mate. It won’t stop anyone from celebrating but they are out of control. His point re the media isn’t even debatable.

There will be gangs of them out to deliberately target lone or small groups of gers fans to kick the shit out of them. The intensity of our celebrations will send them over the edge. I’m just hoping there aren’t any deaths.

Also remember that our financial problems and impending collapse has been going since as far back as 2007. That makes an entire generation on tims in their late teens who have known nothing but Rangers being cheats, zombies, etc. They’ve grew up reading the blogs of ill phil and the bigot joe. We’ve been dehumanised to the point they see us as dirt. They’ll hospitalise us or worse and sleep like babies.

Add to that the fact we shouldn’t even be here. We’re supposed to be deid right?

Last edited:
Town was like a scene from mad max last night. Proper tension in the air. Went to the 13th note about 10ish and it was shut and had a sign on the door saying " sorry we are shut, blame the football cunts". Obviously they cant even celebrate without causing chaos

‘Football cunts’ ??........ is there anyone anywhere able to challenge Celtic fans without having to dilute it somehow. FFS.

When we clinch 55 they will need to assemble high mentally challenged barriers to the piggery to stop the mutants lobbing themselves off top tiers

#nowisthetime

Persuaded my son and his mates to head for Prestwick instead of Glasgow last night as I feared the worse if they were out in the city centre.

7 of them all Bears and don’t cause a bit of bother but guaranteed something would have happened if they hit the town

Of course they would try and attack us. A whole generation of them have grown up believing we should not even exist in the first place.
They genuinely believe that Glasgow is their city and that we have no right to be here. Every Rangers fan in the West of Scotland and beyond should be on the streets of the city when we win back what is rightfully ours, and if the mentally challenged neds want some, then so be it. It’s their funeral.

We were in the Ladywell near the Tennents brewery before the Rugby and it was full of that mob. One prick said to me "take it you're here for the Rugby as you're no cheerin for the sellic" before he started videoing everybody with an iPad.

Couldn't wait to get out of there.

We were in the Ladywell near the Tennents brewery before the Rugby and it was full of that mob. One prick said to me "take it you're here for the Rugby as you're no cheerin for the sellic" before he started videoing everybody with an iPad.

Couldn't wait to get out of there.

They think they own the City, that will change when 55 comes, they will hide and be put in their rightful place.

55 WILL be the mother of all parties and I can't wait.

Their players are coming out blaming the police.

The blame for their cancellation should lie squarely with the scum behaving like this:

And also, more importantly, Celtc FC themselves. They applied for the procession to happen at less than a week's notice, but did not provide any relevant safety measures such as barriers or stewarding. They basically did not organise anything except their bus. They have only got themselves to blame.

Mr Robertson must take note. When we deliver 55 and bring the trophy through the city to Ibrox or into George Square we must have a properly organised event. No half measures.

‘Football cunts’ ??........ is there anyone anywhere able to challenge Celtic fans without having to dilute it somehow. FFS.

Come on mate. It was obviously the wider football community out celebrating such a great achievement by the loveable rogues.

Their players are coming out blaming the police.

The blame for their cancellation should lie squarely with the scum behaving like this:

And also, more importantly, Celtc FC themselves. They applied for the procession to happen at less than a week's notice, but did not provide any relevant safety measures such as barriers or stewarding. They basically did not organise anything except their bus. They have only got themselves to blame.

Mr Robertson must take note. When we deliver 55 and bring the trophy through the city to Ibrox or into George Square we must have a properly organised event. No half measures.

Was that a window going in there?

Just fu*king said on the news that there planning another celebration event

Of course they would try and attack us. A whole generation of them have grown up believing we should not even exist in the first place.
They genuinely believe that Glasgow is their city and that we have no right to be here. Every Rangers fan in the West of Scotland and beyond should be on the streets of the city when we win back what is rightfully ours, and if the mentally challenged neds want some, then so be it. It’s their funeral.
sadly i feel you are correct, they have it in their tiny minds now that the city centre is theirs exclusively and they will cause serious bother at any sign of our support gathering in any significant numbers, we are seeing it to an extent being used on loyal orders parades,more and more they will be out on the streets disrupting parades and such like, im of the opinion that dark , dark times are ahead of our people showing any kind of open display of our culture and footballing allegiances

sadly i feel you are correct, they have it in their tiny minds now that the city centre is theirs exclusively and they will cause serious bother at any sign of our support gathering in any significant numbers, we are seeing it to an extent being used on loyal orders parades,more and more they will be out on the streets disrupting parades and such like, im of the opinion that dark , dark times are ahead of our people trying to display any kind of display of our culture and footballing allegiances

They have become far more brazen in recent times. Egged on by their club, their church , politicians, so called anti sectarian groups and the media. Even the cops are turning a blind eye to their antics.
They have had success as well basically turning the Barras into a no go zone for Protestants. They will target Duke Street next with the intention of cutting off the East end from the city centre.

I'm just in from the boozer,and walking down the road I met a serving Police Scotland officer.
Now, I'm not a fan of PS and never have been, but what he told me was sickening.
5 serving officers assaulted and general mayhem everywhere.

Fu.ck all in the MSM which absolutely sickens him and me, but as I said it's up to him to get into his mentally challenged superiors.

By phuck , we now live in a sinister wee shitehole.

Our fans won’t get attacked, stop this defeatist pish, it’s embarassing.
exactly, they were acting billy big boots after the game at the piggery against us. i was night shift and they shat it when two of us squared up to them after they shouted sectarian abuse because one of us had a union jack on the van.

They have become far more brazen in recent times. Egged on by their club, their church , politicians, so called anti sectarian groups and the media. Even the cops are turning a blind eye to their antics.
They have had success as well basically turning the Barras into a no go zone for Protestants. They will target Duke Street next with the intention of cutting off the East end from the city centre.
without a doubt, they have learned from sinn fein how to play the game and they have learned well,we know how it works, they have effectively ensured that it is going to be very hard for parades to go along gallowgate or london rd,they will now move on to another route that they can manufacture a grievance and on and on it will go,it would of course help, if we as a community could waken ourselves to what is going on in front of our eyes,

without a doubt, they have learned from sinn fein how to play the game and they have learned well,we know how it works, they have effectively ensured that it is going to be very hard for parades to go along gallowgate or london rd,they will now move on to another route that they can manufacture a grievance and on and on it will go,it would of course help, if we as a community could waken ourselves to what is going on in front of our eyes,

Too late mate but I totally agree.

In the boozer today talking about the scum and their child abuse.

The majority hadn't heard of Mark Daly or that bastard Dornan.

Unbelievable but not unsurprising unfortunately.

There will be gangs of them out to deliberately target lone or small groups of gers fans to kick the shit out of them. The intensity of our celebrations will send them over the edge. I’m just hoping there aren’t any deaths.

Also remember that our financial problems and impending collapse has been going since as far back as 2007. That makes an entire generation on tims in their late teens who have known nothing but Rangers being cheats, zombies, etc. They’ve grew up reading the blogs of ill phil and the bigot joe. We’ve been dehumanised to the point they see us as dirt. They’ll hospitalise us or worse and sleep like babies.

Add to that the fact we shouldn’t even be here. We’re supposed to be deid right?

There was a definite tension in the air in my town centre last night. Millions of them hunting in packs for exactly what you say

Holy f*ck. Another day of chaos and mayhem which will no doubt include the city centre.

Not if they keep near their ground like last year as I said not sure when but Celtic tweeted something about it last night hoping to do something

Yesterday would never happen towards the city Centre if the Pro 14 final wasn't last night

Despite the reports of it been cancelled it never did just rerouted at the Saltmarket along the Clydeside towards the SEC

Back