Mad Dog offered Celtic job for season ending 2020

The players were told it was Rafa.

5lc6lj.jpg
Why is it that in every screenshot no-one ever has a decent charge in their phone?

The fact he wasn't confirmed yesterday makes me think he wont be their manager sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Rumour circulating that their players were told that Rafa had the job, however his agent advised him to withdraw from taking it due to the issues around the abuse scandal.

The source of the rumour is allegedly a message exchange with one of their players and a boy from Greenock. The player in question is his pal.

God knows if that is true but regardless, having Lennon for next season is a rushed and panic appointment.

There is absolutely no fucking chance that is true. They didn't go from Rafa Benitez to Neil fucking Lennon!

Met a Celtic fan I know on the way home from work, you'd have thought they'd lost today. Treble treble and his face was tripping him. He'd left the pub early because everyone was arguing about the managerial news :D
My tim mate from work text me last night saying he was on a total downer. I've been winding him up for weeks saying Lennon is the right choice. I never for 1 minute suspected he'd get it :D

There is absolutely no fucking chance that is true. They didn't go from Rafa Benitez to Neil fucking Lennon!
Quite right mate! You’d think if they had been told Rafa was getting the job that they’d all be on a bit of a high and have hammered Hearts yesterday.
I’m not believing the ‘Lewis Morgan’ message, because I don’t believe any of the players would be allowed to mention the abuse scandal.

So we have interviews of Lennon saying he will be leading the team, that him and lawell have been planning for next year and lawell saying that lennon was getting the job whether they won the cup or not AND YET we still have some on here saying he won’t take it or it’s an operation tango.

Is anyone else dumbfounded at the amount of posters querying if he will get the job!?

Rumour circulating that their players were told that Rafa had the job, however his agent advised him to withdraw from taking it due to the issues around the abuse scandal.

The source of the rumour is allegedly a message exchange with one of their players and a boy from Greenock. The player in question is his pal.

God knows if that is true but regardless, having Lennon for next season is a rushed and panic appointment.
What a load of utter rubbish. You can't possibly believe this? :D

I never wanted the wee runt back in Scotland never mind the scum so I sympathise with the filth, he’s a cancer.
Be prepared for the rants and raves from the wee mess but he better not try and square up to Gerrard

On the upside he makes them beatable

It's a bit weird that Rafa's agent was put off by the abuse scandal but had no problem with his client dropping about 4 million a year in salary to come to Scotland. :))

Daniel Candeias just messaged me and said you can take his bird from him anytime you want. I said I would ask you.

If you think it is shite I will tell him to keep her :)

Tell him cheers but she’s not my type

So we have interviews of Lennon saying he will be leading the team, that him and lawell have been planning for next year and lawell saying that lennon was getting the job whether they won the cup or not AND YET we still have some on here saying he won’t take it or it’s an operation tango.

Is anyone else dumbfounded at the amount of posters querying if he will get the job!?

. They should be banned for life the panty wetters

Aye they obviously haven’t been following the story.
Lennon said he wanted the job, why would he even contemplate knocking it back

It was like an early Christmas present to us I felt!

I wonder why the mhedia are so behind him, surely as a man who has admitted in the past of having severe mental health issues and complained about the stress of being their manager there would convene about him coping with the pressures again?

Haha no chance that’s true.

The fact the mentally challengeds first response is the abuse scandal is fucking them for players / the league is accurate though. All they care about. Despicable bastards.

Lewis Morgan on his phone at 1am the day of the play off final?

The person I was originally told had the exchange of messages with him is his pal and the image is his whatsapp profile picture. But it can be easily fabricated of course, just passing on what I was told. For what it’s worth, I laughed at the Benitez stuff when I originally heard about it, but the person who shared this with me knows Morgan personally.

the fat Japanese he is cant but probably a football fan and said to himself if the ref im lemon turns this around ill give him the job.
Bet this is why bigot boy got the job.

I still think its weird they announced that they have offered him the job. Why wouldnt they announce him accepting it. Is that going to be a seperate announcement.

Strange I must say but then they are strange.

Something doesn’t add up about Lennon being offered the job.

Not sure yet, but it all doesn’t fit properly

It’s unusual that they’ve publicly stated he’s been offered the job, rather than he’s been offered it, accepted it and now is their new manager.

The chance of an embarrassing PR gaffe should he about turn and knock them back would be hilarious, but chances are it’s just a case of dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s.

Hopefully.

Major fire sale on the cards,going for lemon tells a story to me,my mate who's a scum fan is conceding the title just now

Anyone know if that Lewis Morgan screenshot is genuine?

What a pal he has though if he's screen grabbing it and sharing it online.
I can't see that being genuine.

As you say what sort of mate would do that?

I still think its weird they announced that they have offered him the job. Why wouldnt they announce him accepting it. Is that going to be a seperate announcement.

Strange I must say but then they are strange.
Because although they were always going to go to Lennon, if they had contrived to lose yesterday there's no way in hell Lawwell would come out the way he did and offer him the job in the aftermath. He would have been lynched ffs. So although Lennons been told 'Aye it will be you' they won't yet have had time to discuss and agree salary, contract length, backroom staff, summer business, Director of Football yes/no etc.

Because although they were always going to go to Lennon, if they had contrived to lose yesterday there's no way in hell Lawwell would come out the way he did and offer him the job in the aftermath. He would have been lynched ffs. So although Lennons been told 'Aye it will be you' they won't yet have had time to discuss and agree salary, contract length, backroom staff, summer business, Director of Football yes/no etc.

I get what your saying. Drop the bomb while the spirit is high and can go unnoticed.

Back