Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

You do make a valid point re that. Countries like Brazil with growing educated people denouncing the Roman Church to become Protestants. But Scotland it's a different situation. They are brain dead and brainwashed by their Apartheid Sectarian Schools.

100% Correct. I use the US and Southern Ireland as an example. In Southern Ireland 30 years ago it was censored as 95% catholic. That number is nearer 70% today. Thats folk turning their back on a Pope that lives in a century where abuse and scandals were hidden and swept.

Ring any bells?

If my kids were young, I would emigrate to Florida

I came down the road Robert, It was not for me. Honestly love the country, Love the scenery. Love my club. But you would talk to Catholics down here. They dont think the same. And after listening to me ramble. Nod their head and agree.

Up the road it would be. "ye dant nae wit yer talking aboot. The pope does not ejaculate. He is god on earth, he does not have balls".

100% Correct. I use the US and Southern Ireland as an example. In Southern Ireland 30 years ago it was censored as 95% catholic. That number is nearer 70% today. Thats folk turning their back on a Pope that lives in a century where abuse and scandals were hidden and swept.

Ring any bells?

I'd be willing to say it might even be less than 70% bud.

Look at the example I used. Brazil. I mean you couldn't find a more Catholic country than that in the last 50 years. There's millions turning to the Protestant churches.

In Scotland like in Ulster where you've the hardcore bigots who couldn't even point to a Chapel on the a map.

I came down the road Robert, It was not for me. Honestly love the country, Love the scenery. Love my club. But you would talk to Catholics down here. They dont think the same. And after listening to me ramble. Nod their head and agree.

Up the road it would be. "ye dant nae wit yer talking aboot. The pope does not ejaculate. He is god on earth" He does not have balls.
But as you say, there are RC and there are the WOS RC
I actually wanted to go to Florida when my kids were 11 and 7, but the big Boss said No
Build a pub on International Drive lol

I'd be willing to say it might even be less than 70% bud.

Look at the example I used. Brazil. I mean you couldn't find a more Catholic country than that in the last 50 years. There's millions turning to the Protestant churches.

In Scotland like in Ulster where you've the hardcore bigots who couldn't even point to a Chapel on the a map.

Agreed, But we have professional folks like journalists and reporters. Who are bound to secrecy over their moral duty. In Brazil there would be hounded.

Back to the topic. Who else knew and ignored?

Agreed, But we have professional folks like journalists and reporters. Who are bound to secrecy over their moral duty. In Brazil there would be hounded.

That church has a history of rape, murder, torture, facism etc etc. Was going to say it's one of but it's without doubt the Most Corrupt, Murderous, Facist, Abusing organisation that's ever set foot on this planet.

And that's taking some doing considering what happened between 1939-45.

Back on topic. That club from the East End are behaving the exact same way as the rotten cult that formed it always have done.

@Robert Marshall other thread chopped

Robert, Im old enough and wise enough to think for myself.

There is good in bad in everyone. No matter if your a protestant, catholic or muslim.

Yes there are some horrible catholics in this words as there is protestants.

I ask you to go to Southern Ireland and ask why Religion there is falling at an alarming rate. The answer you are likely to get is because of canon law. And because of pedophiles within the church going unnoticed or pardoned.

Scotland is years behind Southern Ireland and the USA. Thats because we have many two brain celled plastic RCs. The ones I wrote about. There are MANY Celtic supporters who are appalled at what is going on. If you have never spoken to one Robert. Then I suggest thats because you talk to the two brain cell plastic ones. Or read the journalists views in Scotland that represent them.

Take a moment, google pedophile, and Catholic and target your location to Southern Ireland. You may find there is a massive difference of opinion to your WoS plastic RC that cannot think for themselves.

PS My family members are from the US and Southern Ireland. Not the bigoted WoS variety.

As an American I agree with t his 100 percent. It was Catholic's in America and Catholic judges and prosecutors who have gone after the pedo priest. Or as I would say "we have 99 problems in America but Catholics aint one."

2 emails back from The House of Lords, 1 email back from The House of Commons.

Basically said they can do nothing and are palming the blame off to contact The Scottish Government which I've already done.

All emails should be sent to John Swinney they said as thats his role to help with historical sex offences.

Young impressionable celtic fans read that shit. That’s child abuse in itself.

Agreed mate. Its the way their mindset works though isnt it. Protect the club and church at all costs, even in something as serious as rife child abuse. You couldnt make it up.

Another thing that annoys me is this; i'm 26 and I know a good few tims. They all went to catholic schooling and they have an utter hatred for anything red white & blue or anything that is remotely related to Britain they utterly cannot stand. The very state that has given them freedom and prosperity they despise. Its not coincidental that these are lads that all went to these schools - would love to know what they are taught to create the mindset they have.

I get that it was far more nuanced than my breakdown.

1 million pounds though, on football related miscellaneous.

Still more of a question mark than a full-stop surely?

I absolutely agree. Seems something rotten about it & I just wonder if that was his hush money to keep quiet about maybe Kelly or White ?

Just wanted to let you know as I read that about the scarves mate.

And I’ve been trying to find out if it happened while Lawwell was the FC at the time.

Because I think #PeterKnew :D

That church has a history of rape, murder, torture, facism etc etc. Was going to say it's one of but it's without doubt the Most Corrupt, Murderous, Facist, Abusing organisation that's ever set foot on this planet.

And that's taking some doing considering what happened between 1939-45.

Back on topic. That club from the East End are behaving the exact same way as the rotten cult that formed it always have done.

I read Their Kingdom Come by Robert Hutchison about Opus Dei & their link with the Church of Rome. Scary mate.

I absolutely agree. Seems something rotten about it & I just wonder if that was his hush money to keep quiet about maybe Kelly or White ?

And I’ve been trying to find out if it happened while Lawwell was the FC at the time.

Totally mate. Between you and @Papasmurf it was a fair shout. And very much easy to find things to suit arguments and not look at the wider picture.

Think as well because it is such an emotive subject it is easy to lose detail when discussing it.

Really wish the thread and discussion didnt need to exist and the young boys hadnt had to suffer.

if payments were made on an annual basis of 250K then actual POs and invoices will be available

If they went through the books then a tax trail will also be found.

You can probably add David Hay to that list GG.

Stick my name on the list as I knew. Every
Tommy Burns was best buds with one.
If McNeill knew that it was an open secret, then the entire first team squad of that era must also have known.
Would that include Dalglish?

The whole of Glas
£1m worth?
I seriously doubt that.

Over 4 years. Scarfs, bunnets...all sorts of shit. It's not really a lot is it. It should still be part of the investigation into McGinn and Kelly though.

Agreed mate. Its the way their mindset works though isnt it. Protect the club and church at all costs, even in something as serious as rife child abuse. You couldnt make it up.

Another thing that annoys me is this; i'm 26 and I know a good few tims. They all went to catholic schooling and they have an utter hatred for anything red white & blue or anything that is remotely related to Britain they utterly cannot stand. The very state that has given them freedom and prosperity they despise. Its not coincidental that these are lads that all went to these schools - would love to know what they are taught to create the mindset they have.

Segregating neighbours to send a child to Apartheid Sectarian Roman Church Schools is child abuse as well.

Totally mate. Between you and @Papasmurf it was a fair shout. And very much easy to find things to suit arguments and not look at the wider picture.

Think as well because it is such an emotive subject it is easy to lose detail when discussing it.

Really wish the thread and discussion didnt need to exist and the young boys hadnt had to suffer.

100% agree.

Peter lawell must go home at night, chat to his missus in their 2million quid home and think how the fuk to get this genie back in the bottle.
Can you honestly imagine this shit being on your shoulders while you make a complete arse of things every single day. What must his friends, neighbours, wider family with kids actually think of the cuunt?

if payments were made on an annual basis of 250K then actual POs and invoices will be available

Absolutely. There’s still the issue of why they gave him 1m after he had been prosecuted. Why do that & retain a relationship with a known paedophile ?

Even if they were getting all of that stuff, it was still allowing him to earn while in prison, as I’m sure he was making decent profit on it.

It still smells .........,

Remember the story of the Arms for the Contras, the US military were purchasing toilet seats, toilet roll holders, for three thousand dollars. The money was being rerouted to the Contras for weapons. Seems like Celtic were doing something similar, £3k for a wee shield with a medal on it inscribe, best trainer u14's. Though this money was going into the Torbett slush or hush fund.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Peter lawell must go home at night, chat to his missus in their 2million quid home and think how the fuk to get this genie back in the bottle.
Can you honestly imagine this shit being on your shoulders while you make a complete arse of things every single day. What must his friends, neighbours, wider family with kids actually think of the cuunt?

I’ve heard that his wife hates him :cool:

Segregating neighbours to send a child to Apartheid Sectarian Roman Church Schools is child abuse as well.

When the RCs arrived it had to be as they were so far behind. Thats not a slur but a fact. But today there is no need to continue this stance. In fact schools should have emerged shortly after the catholic kids caught up. There is no reason now for a division. All we hear from organisations is the word togetherness. Surely certain organisations must look at themselves before condemning another.

They were bitter and deranged back in 2012 but everybody bought into their lies.
They got us thrown down the divisions because of their opinion of us.
We were to be a scapegoat to end sectarianism imo, the whole of spl bar one or 2 exceptions crept in to bed with the Devil and fucked the game for everybody, look what was allowed to breed in our absence with regards to that shower's support.
I pray to God that they are thrown out and the rest of the teams they sweet talked hang their heads in shame but up to now not a peep from other supports bar Hearts.

Thanks CL.
Im sure you could buy all the other T.C crap at other outlets, little cobblers and small shops/stalls in arcades etc. Bit of a dilema, ive had the key ring on my keys for probably nearer to 30 years when i think about it. Had it since my teens off my Gran would feel weird to take it off, but weird to keep it on knowing what i know now.

We were to be a scapegoat to end sectarianism imo, the whole of spl bar one or 2 exceptions crept in to bed with the Devil and fucked the game for everybody, look what was allowed to breed in our absence with regards to that shower's support.
I pray to God that they are thrown out and the rest of the teams they sweet talked hang their heads in shame but up to now not a peep from other supports bar Hearts.

I thought someone on here said that the sheep were getting right into them mate. I didn’t check to be honest.

2 emails back from The House of Lords, 1 email back from The House of Commons.

Basically said they can do nothing and are palming the blame off to contact The Scottish Government which I've already done.

All emails should be sent to John Swinney they said as thats his role to help with historical sex offences.

And the Scottish government have already stated sporting clubs are immune from any future investigations into historical sexual abuse.
What a horrible, diseased ridden nation this country has become.

Here is the 'complicit celtc cover up crew'. You would imagine celtc interviewed them all (still living of course) as part of their investigation?

So far the definitive list of those that knew about the existence of this peadophile ring and assisted in a 40 year cover up are:

Lawell.
Kelly.
Stein.
McCann.
Desmond.
Billy McNeil.
Macari.
Brady.
McGinn .
DORNAN
David Hay.
Tom Grant.
Hugh Burt.
Gerry McSherry.

Any more?

Oh and @ShawsyBear who's to say that it wasn't any of the above that signed NDA's????????

Now there's a thought eh?
I reckon Tommy Burns knew.

I doubt the paper trail is still around. Once you are past the statutory retention period, it is common practice to get rid of old stuff.

I’m sure I’ve seen a few people refer to them supplying kits and the likes. Not saying it’s correct, but it’s been mentioned a few times

They used to have an outlet in the Forge shopping centre. Not sure if it's still there. They sold all sorts of football related shit. And a lot of it was red, white and blue.

Their fans attitudes to all this is a collective disgrace.
they are trying their damnedest to pretend it hasnt happened. One of them commented about definitely getting 10IAR.. I said dont be so confident with all stuff coming out about Celtic just now.. your budget may be affected and players wont want to come etc his response ' oh you mean the non football thing' he must be an avid Clyde SSB listener.. another one stated that as they are a PLC that they cannot come out and admit anything..

And the Scottish government have already stated sporting clubs are immune from any future investigations into historical sexual abuse.
What a horrible, diseased ridden nation this country has become.

Two emails just sent to Sturgeon, directly and to her office in Govanhill, likewise two to John Swinney.

Emailed SFA, UEFA, SPFL and around 70 others in total yesterday. Cranking up the pressure on them, even Parliament knows!

Anyone here an expert on the stock exchange?
Just went on and searched for Celtic to see if their share price had been affected by all of this and there is no data available for today. I’ve got some investments that update every 15 mins but don’t know enough about the wider stock market to know if the Celtic non activity is unusual? Or just wishful thinking that trading has been stopped?

So there are only 2 outcomes to this farce? Celtic either admit liability and start a compensation fund, or they get sued and dragged through courts for months. It’s come too far to just die down and be forgotten about as most of them want.

Anyone here an expert on the stock exchange?
Just went on and searched for Celtic to see if their share price had been affected by all of this and there is no data available for today. I’ve got some investments that update every 15 mins but don’t know enough about the wider stock market to know if the Celtic non activity is unusual? Or just wishful thinking that trading has been stopped?

its falling not alarmingly but falling. I remember looking at our share price back when we had problems. And there must have been a dozen or so posts every other day from Celtic Stock Market fanatics telling all about selling up. Funny if it was to happen again but suddenly Rangers fans became financial experts.

Totally agree. Surely someone could rustle up a something better than this....

The current average price of a trophy in the UK at the moment is between 3 and 12 gbp.

Assuming inflation and cost comparison that I think would have been around 7 to 19 gbp equivalent in the 90's. (worth someone cleverer than me checking these figures).

So lets say that was the higher end of 19gbp.

That payment would have bought 52000. That is fifty two thousand trophies.

Are you telling me the trophy centre was handing out 13000 trophies a year.
Or 250 a week.

I mean jesus wept man, if that payment can be traced then someone with even an ounce of investigative clout could come up with an argument to question that....
All that from a club famous for their biscuit tin

I thought someone on here said that the sheep were getting right into them mate. I didn’t check to be honest.
Everybody has kept quiet up to now Grigo and that has strengthened the bheasts resolve and made them arrogant imo if others had been as vocal as we as a support have maybe someone would have paid attention sooner but as it stood people thought it was dark banter to get one over.

Back