The Lion Brand

pepsimax73

anyone know if Football 1st still opens on a Thursday/Friday or if these times have changed my boys going to Malia (forget Malia I'm off to sunny Cleethorpes) in a couple of weeks and wants the Fernando Ricksen Orange shirt and with fathers day round the corner might see something;) . I didnt send them a message thought it would be quicker coming on here to ask thanks folks

Was this not set up for all profits to go to Rangers or am I getting mixed up with something else ?

All profits went to Rangers in some way or another.

My RSC was selected to receive a free season ticket for instance (which we raffled in order to purchase shares through Rangers First and the RST).

A number of other RSCs received the same also.

Here is the bit from their website which explains where the profits go:

'The Lionbrand shirts were established in order to provide the fans with a viable alternative to official merchandise.

Profits will be used to buy season tickets/match tickets and other ventures.

Lionbrand is also delighted to be working with Fernando Ricksen in the design and supply of tops, these profits will go to Fernando in his brave battle with MND

The Fernando range will be the official kit of the Legends games during 2018'

Lionbrand was a great alternative for Bears wanting to buy kits when we were unable to do so, for obvious reasons.
However, since the Gers Store opened, it has fizzled out as the need/demand is no longer there, or as huge anyway.
Great idea and the jerseys were all good quality.

Just seeing this

The store is open most days 0900-1700

Come in and ask for Tom

We are now supplying 7 professional teams in Scotland, countless junior and amateur sides, around 10 footballing academies, supplying independent retailers including the SOS shop on PRW and donating all proceeds towards the care of Fernando Ricksen

So we’ve not exactly fizzled out :)

Just seeing this

The store is open most days 0900-1700

Come in and ask for Tom

We are now supplying 7 professional teams in Scotland, countless junior and amateur sides, around 10 footballing academies, supplying independent retailers including the SOS shop on PRW and donating all proceeds towards the care of Fernando Ricksen

So we’ve not exactly fizzled out :)
I know you dropped couple of ST off at the Louden are you still doing that ?
( which I thought was Great )

Popped down to football 1st today got my Fernando orange that's me sorted for holiday, good to meet Tom letting know Rickson is still fighting like he did on the pitch. I've to pop back down tomorrow for another top for my son he couldn't use his phone in work. Once again thanks Tom I know where to get my tops now.

I know you dropped couple of ST off at the Louden are you still doing that ?
( which I thought was Great )

We still purchase season tickets in large numbers and hand them out either in random orders we post out or via online competitions

We will get a few to you in the bar this season to give away too if we can

Back