Kevin Kelly cannae mind

Told by the police to stick to his story eh? More evidence they're hoping this is all going to fizzle out without outing CFC as conspirators. The thing is Kevin, you fûcking lying beast, Alan Brazil has already publically claimed that senior figures in the Celtic boardroom knew all about it, including your brother Michael

The cover up continues to this day. It's a fucking disgrace
I found his quote "I'm quite happy with what's gone to the police and everything" very telling , and indeed quite chilling .

Told by the police to stick to his story eh, that should be looked at straight away.

The Police are as complicit as the media and politicians and COPFS, what are the Police waiting for? The Police should be launching an investigation and making multiple arrests - CBC in league with Barry Bennell, Jimmy Savile a frequent visitor, McGinn and Kelly links to Trophy Centre even AFTER the first investigation into Torbett in '86 and then the massive completely unjustifiable payments to Trophy Centre AFTER the investigation, signed off by a young Peter Lawwell.

The whole thing stinks and is rotten to its rancid core.

And the media lie about four convictions - there have been six convictions, the guy with all the photos and the the guy Strachan who ran Celtic Boys Club east, who also ran the UK's largest paedophile network, Plod must think it's a coincidence that Strachan ended up at Celtic, which means Plod is thick as %^*& or else Plod is in on it.

Frankly, members of Plod and politicians and the judiciary should be getting arrested for gross negligence and complicity.

Last edited:
Let us imagine for a moment that this is true.

The Pandora’s box has been opened.

What it now tells us is for certain is that ...

• There has been collusion between the police and Celtic directors to cover up a crime - this is probably also a crime.
  • The relationship between the police and Celtic was too close
  • Celtic directors have always known about a paedo ring and done nothing about it
  • Celtic directors since have failed in their fiduciary duty to notify shareholders of potential victim claims from that point in time

Exactly, but it's the classic RC game, deny, deflect and wait for those involved to die - time is on the side of Bheast FC and they know it.

“A lot of it is conjecture and it’s taken the police a long time, and I’ve been told by the police to stick by my statement and not to talk to anyone else until it is all resolved.”

I don't think people should read anything into this regarding police 'complicity' or whatever.

Given that everything else Kevin Kelly says is untrue or distorted or that he simply can't remember, I wouldn't draw the conclusion that he is implicating the police.

The interesting angle is that he appears to have given a recent statement - was that in relation to Torbett, Cairney or the wider links with others such as Barry Bennell?

There are very strong grounds for concluding that he committed perjury at the 1998 Torbett trial - would the authorities ever go there?

“A lot of it is conjecture and it’s taken the police a long time, and I’ve been told by the police to stick by my statement and not to talk to anyone else until it is all resolved.”

I don't think people should read anything into this regarding police 'complicity' or whatever.

Given that everything else Kevin Kelly says is untrue or distorted or that he simply can't remember, I wouldn't draw the conclusion that he is implicating the police.

The interesting angle is that he appears to have given a recent statement - was that in relation to Torbett, Cairney or the wider links with others such as Barry Bennell?

There are very strong grounds for concluding that he committed perjury at the 1998 Torbett trial - would the authorities ever go there?
Never even crossed my mind committing perjury

Genuinely cringing reading that, he can’t remember being a director of the trophy centre yet he was one for years and Celtic paid a fortune into them.

The police told him to stick to his story??

What in the name of %^*& is going on here?
Good point. Director of both, the timeline would be interesting. Was he sanctioning payments from the club to the Trophy Centre after clearing Torbett at initial club investigation. Then takes up directors role at Trophy Centre with salary from club payments. Conflict of interests, or price of his silence? Appalling.

Is the journalists name on that article? He or she should be contacted first on that answer he gave. Why didn’t they pursue that statement? Edit just checked it’s Keith Mcleod.

Never heard anything of the like before, they are tying themselves up in these stories. The more they are challenged the more ludicrous it gets.

Told by police ffs.

Last edited:
“I’ve been told by police to stick to my statement and speak to no one”

Where to start with that?

If true surely the police are breaching some sort of law by telling someone to stick to a certain story?

More than likely it’s false and he’s just making it up as he goes along but for the avoidance of doubt he should be made to clarify these claims.

There’s absolutely no chance of the police giving that kind of advice to anyone in an official capacity, absolutely no chance.

However, this reptile may have a rozzer friend who’s told him that on the q.t. and the old fool has blurted out that line about sticking to his story so that he isn’t under a subsequent perjury enquiry.

There’s absolutely no chance of the police giving that kind of advice to anyone in an official capacity, absolutely no chance.

However, this reptile may have a rozzer friend who’s told him that on the q.t. and the old fool has blurted out that line about sticking to his story so that he isn’t under a subsequent perjury enquiry.
It's funny the things he can and can't remember

A question must be asked in the Scottish Parliament as to what the police told this scum what to say. This has gone to a new level and the justice minister must comment or resign.

I see the justice minister was on the news this morning trying to get reform for women getting the jail and he has %^*& all to say about this.

The justice minister?

This guy?

205qreh.jpg

Yeah, good luck with that.

“I’ve been told by police to stick to my statement and speak to no one”

Where to start with that?

If true surely the police are breaching some sort of law by telling someone to stick to a certain story?

More than likely it’s false and he’s just making it up as he goes along but for the avoidance of doubt he should be made to clarify these claims.
Aye but it was in 1986 they told him that

Get this man interviewed under caution as soon as possible
If he tries to say he has forgotten or can’t remember then I will help him
You and Mr McGinn were involved with a twice convicted paedophile in business,Gerald King was also involved in this business and is also convicted
You were a Director of shame fc when children were being knowingly abused
You were friends with Mr Jim Savile
You were friends with a nonce Kilsyth priest
Oh and you took the vow of silence along with a load of your friends
I would also suggest you read footballtaxhavens, it’s all in there
“And if you know your history, “ it’s enough to make you vomit

Tbh I’ve been told to stick to my story by the police before. I was a witness to an assault and attempted rape. On the day of the trial the police let me go over my statement one more time to refresh my memory, and told me “be careful during your questioning not to stray from your statement. Even if you remember something new now if its not in your statement the defence will discredit you if you say something not already submitted.”

I did ask what the point was in being called as a witness if all they wanted me to was regurgitate my written statement. “Thats how court works” apparently.

Back