Kevin Kelly cannae mind

Last edited:
This is actually becoming worse than Penn State as they are shamefully refusing to admit anything. At least with PS the victims got an enquiry, a day in court, an apology etc. These creatures are actually trying to 'tough it out'.

They won't tough it out. It's getting more interesting every day. And we've not heard from McGuire and Daly yet. There's money in this so the good stuffs still to come.

They won't tough it out. It's getting more interesting every day. And we've not heard from McGuire and Daly yet. There's money in this so the good stuffs still to come.
I hear what you’re saying there bro, but none of this stuff is either interesting or good. It would be great if none of it happened and the whole thing was an elaborate hoax masterminded by Freemasons, the OO and Donald Findlay. Unfortunately, that is not the case, Real lives have been destroyed.

what I'm asking is, is there anything apart from the Trophy centre and other business links tying them together. it is alright us thinking he's part of the alleged paedo ring but is there evidence to prove this.
Plenty of circumstantial evidence, look at his connections to Savile and the Kilsyth Paedo priest.

I hear what you’re saying there bro, but none of this stuff is either interesting or good. It would be great if none of it happened and the whole thing was an elaborate hoax masterminded by Freemasons, the OO and Donald Findlay. Unfortunately, that is not the case, Real lives have been destroyed.

Yes and the Club that destroyed these lives should pay financially and in the case of individuals with custodial sentences.

I wish I'd joined the Police Force.:(

gn922.png

Sickening. This country really is a cesspit of depravity. Just like The Holly Greig cover up. All sorts involved in peado rings goes right up the food chain, that is why there is so much silence on the subject. It is a great blackmailing tool as well. It is fucking vile beyond belief.

An open independent public enquiry should now be held. All the information discovered during Ceptic's two year enquiry should be passed to the Judges leading the enquiry and all known victims should be interviewed. A call should also be made for any additional victims to come forward. No stone should be left unturned to unequivocally establish who knew what, when and who helped to subsequently cover it up.

An open independent public enquiry should now be held. All the information discovered during Ceptic's two year enquiry should be passed to the Judges leading the enquiry and all known victims should be interviewed. A call should also be made for any additional victims to come forward. No stone should be left unturned to unequivocally establish who knew what, when and who helped to subsequently cover it up.

Their could easily still be 8 paedos walking about and putting kids at risk if Hugh Birt was right.
They should be in jail.

Quite remarkable how so many that follow that horrible club are partial to cleansing their soul(confession),seem to clam up when the shite hits the fan.Deny/deflect mode goes into overdrive,the club must be protected,a sensitive situation they say,well you have a massive sin to answer,a whole half centuries worth,THE VICTIMS DESERVE JUSTICE!!

It is now actually six(that we know about)

Torbett
Cairney
Kelly
Cullen
Strachan
McCafferty

Were the above on the list of gerry?

Who are the others unaccounted for?

Spot on mate and we should also highlight Torbett has been convicted twice of CSA

The Gerry McSherry list

Why doesn’t a proper journalist ask the question - were these 6 men all on your original list you gave to police?

If they are and the other 8 are implicated too then the police need investigated too as they have been handed vital information and done nothing with it

Pity we don’t have any mhedia with the backbone to ask the question

“The club are looking into all these things, so I’m quite happy about that."

"As I say I’m quite happy with what’s gone to the police and everything.”

I’m quite happy for the club to do whatever they have to do."

Only someone who is "quite happy" with paedophilie abuse could use this phrase three times when being asked about child abuse allegations.

How’s does he know what’s going to the police ? They must be seeking his approval

Agreed, I would go one further and ask why the POLICE never investigated this further ...after the 86 scurillous claims coverup bullshit and then 91 cairney new jersey coverup then 96 torbett jailing etc fucking etc....

Strathcylde Police did %^*& all as well. They have a lot to answer for in this, as well as the mp's old and new. The Media, Police Scotland, Past and Present Governemtns have blood on their hands
I know you would think that there is something bonding them here hmm..Oh aye the near industrial scale covering up of abuse, they and their vile church have are the epitome of evil, none have the courage of their convictions and all must go (as in GONE).

Plenty of circumstantial evidence, look at his connections to Savile and the Kilsyth Paedo priest.

The Savile thing amazes me to be honest, how nobody can even question photographic evidence of him with Stein and Celtc directors is beyond belief.

He had a home in Scotland as well, do they think he stopped being a vile bheast when he stayed up here from time to time ffs.

The Savile thing amazes me to be honest, how nobody can even question photographic evidence of him with Stein and Celtc directors is beyond belief.

He had a home in Scotland as well, do they think he stopped being a vile bheast when he stayed up here from time to time ffs.
Saville was catchable at any time imo it wasn't in the public's best interest to out the bbc's biggest high profile charity machine because he would have sang like a bird and brought this country down,fucking sickening state of affairs which has brought us to where we are now but there is a definite link between the two vile entities.

Any of the Celtic board from the 60’s onwards:

Reporter: “what are your best memories of Celtic winning the European cup after beating such world class teams as Vojvodina and Dukla Prague in the latter rounds?”

Celtic Board: “I remember the greatness, the first Irish, sorry, Scottish, not British, club to win it, the great sense of pride, I remember a young boy waving in the crowd at the front, he was wearing a brown cap with the words Celtc magnificently embroidered on it in silver thread, I remember the very minute we made up the name “the Lisbon Lions”, even though the venue was absolutely nowhere near Lisbon, it was at 20:46PM and Orion’s Belt was situated at 49degrees North on the night sky”.

Reporter: “Can you please tell me about your business relationship with Jim Torbett, who you shared Directorial duties with for decades over multiple businesses?”

Celtic Board: “Tim who? I can’t remember a Slim Corbett. Aw naw, ahv just pished maself. Who um a?”

The ‘police told me to stick to my story’ line is bizarre.

Is he really contending that there’s been collusion between CFC and the constabulary?

Or is he simply saying that he’s been advised ahead of pending legal action to say nothing new?

Or . . . is he just ramping up the doddery senile old git facade to invalidate anything he does say?

He knew, like all the rest, and did nothing.

Anyone : "Do
Any of the Celtic board from the 60’s onwards:

Reporter: “what are your best memories of Celtic winning the European cup after beating such world class teams as Vojvodina and Dukla Prague in the latter rounds?”

Celtic Board: “I remember the greatness, the first Irish, sorry, Scottish, not British, club to win it, the great sense of pride, I remember a young boy waving in the crowd at the front, he was wearing a brown cap with the words Celtc magnificently embroidered on it in silver thread, I remember the very minute we made up the name “the Lisbon Lions”, even though the venue was absolutely nowhere near Lisbon, it was at 20:46PM and Orion’s Belt was situated at 49degrees North on the night sky”.

Reporter: “Can you please tell me about your business relationship with Jim Torbett, who you shared Directorial duties with for decades over multiple businesses?”

Celtic Board: “Tim who? I can’t remember a Slim Corbett. Aw naw, ahv just pished maself. Who um a?”

I was goin to post something similar. Ask about the final in 67 and they give you intricate details of the crowd, songs, smell of the grass, exact temperatures, the Portuguese waiter who served them, the exact minute a goal went in, the angle of trajectory of the ball.

Ask about abuse and memories have gone

Oh what a tangled web they weave
since first they practiced to decieve :mad:
The sooner this child’s Hell hole of torture is closed down for good the sooner the victims will get peace of mind . Looks like they are all going into loss of memory mode now and lies and denial will be the last source of defence from the suddenly “ don’t know anything about it rhat-bags “:mad: .

I wonder if anyone , courts, police, footballing bodies etc has the power to actually close the piggery down until this can be put to bed. Might make the old dementia sufferers suddenly start remembering stuff, for the good of the club since thats been their M.O. since BJK.

I wonder if anyone , courts, police, footballing bodies etc has the power to actually close the piggery down until this can be put to bed. Might make the old dementia sufferers suddenly start remembering stuff, for the good of the club since thats been their M.O. since BJK.
Not while they're still attending every home game.

If anyone thinks this has only been going on for the last forty years only at the knew dome , the likely hood is been going on from this disease of a clubs conception 1888 ,they revel in there history and connections to the Vatican .
The Vatican have been paying out compensation for years and years so its time that diseased club own up to there vile history admit there deeds and compensate victims.
They should then be a full and independant inquiry not just into the last forty years but from the day the priests sat down and created this abomination to further there abuse of children .

The Police are as complicit as the media and politicians and COPFS, what are the Police waiting for? The Police should be launching an investigation and making multiple arrests - CBC in league with Barry Bennell, Jimmy Savile a frequent visitor, McGinn and Kelly links to Trophy Centre even AFTER the first investigation into Torbett in '86 and then the massive completely unjustifiable payments to Trophy Centre AFTER the investigation, signed off by a young Peter Lawwell.

The whole thing stinks and is rotten to its rancid core.

And the media lie about four convictions - there have been six convictions, the guy with all the photos and the the guy Strachan who ran Celtic Boys Club east, who also ran the UK's largest paedophile network, Plod must think it's a coincidence that Strachan ended up at Celtic, which means Plod is thick as %^*& or else Plod is in on it.

Frankly, members of Plod and politicians and the judiciary should be getting arrested for gross negligence and complicity.
It really has to be an Independent enquiry as soon as possible or they are going to hesitate and delay and stall until all our memories as bad as Kelly’s . It is so blatant now that we must get right behind Mr. Tomkins on his demand for an Independent enquiry .

Make no mistake scotland has no appetite for this to be uncovered or dragged through the courts because it paints almost everybody in a bad light.
Case in point-Point scoring for bringing it up,seriously the mentality of this country is killing off any good that was here.

I agree.

Where is the pressure going to come from to really force this issue, to drive it to the top of the agenda with the degree of gravity we should expect to see for crimes of this magnitude?

So far Holyrood is more or less ignoring it while, a couple of dissenters aside, the media’s response has been conspicuously tepid too?

The SFA and SPFL don’t seem to want to get involved so we can probably forget UEFA and the ECA doing differently while Westminster has much bigger fish to fry at present, and in terms of child abuse within the British game, as a Scottish club Celtic will be relegated behind their English counterparts in terms of the newsworthiness of this issue.

Perhaps it’ll all change once the trials begin in earnest, but right now the general impression I get is that the Yahoo centric establishment cabal are still hoping it’ll all just blow over.

This is actually becoming worse than Penn State as they are shamefully refusing to admit anything. At least with PS the victims got an enquiry, a day in court, an apology etc. These creatures are actually trying to 'tough it out'.
Penn State didn't have the media and others in high places on side like the scum do.

Last edited:
Who would we trust to hold this inquiry???????

I'm inclined to agree with most of that.

Any independent enquiry will likely take years and I'd imagine be inconclusive

I can't see how they can wriggle out of compensation though given the inextricable links between CBC and CFC (a point that is being wilfully rewritten by the media at the moment is McCafferty as part of the Boys Club when he was an employee of the football club at the time his crimes were committed).

I think they'll be forced to bite the bullet on the compo, but I strongly suspect it'll be a manageable sum they're eventually forced to stump up (I'm guessing here but, something in the region of £5m).

The political-media axis will then be at pains to commend Celtic for righting the wrongs of the past then everyone will just dust their hands off and carry on as if nothing ever happened.

I'm afraid you won't be far wrong with that. Celtic will likely come of out this as the victims.

Back