Last edited by a moderator:
September 2019

Sunday 1st
Saturday 14th
Sunday 22nd
Saturday 28th

October 2019

Sunday 6th

While the default date is a Saturday those are the days the game will fall on if they schedule it within at period based on existing European dates
If(when) European results go our way.

September 2019

Sunday 1st
Saturday 14th
Sunday 22nd
Saturday 28th

October 2019

Sunday 6th

While the default date is a Saturday those are the days the game will fall on if they schedule it within at period based on existing European dates
Your a great poster to have on here mate. Your knowledge is both brilliant and helpful. Love reading your posts

I get back from Lanzarote early hours of the morning on the 1st if it falls that day, thats my birthday weekend so would be buzzing if it's that day

Bring it nice and early on 11 August. We are confident. They are going backwards. Sooner the better

I know it's probably guesswork but would there be a set weekend for this game? Recently it's been September but dates slightly vary. Would there be a chance of it on August 31st? Asking as I'm flying out to Magaluf at 3 pm that day!! International weekend on the 6th also.
Sunday 22nd September.

Do we get the first OF because they got it last year or is it just random. A quick look at fixtures from previous years suggests this but I'd like confirmation

24th or 25th Aug, 1st of September would all be ideal for me so it's unlikely it'll fall on one of them :rolleyes:

I'll be in Crete on the weekend of the 7th/8th September so that'd be fine as well.

I’m away to Florida the 19th Sep - 3rd Oct so it’ll be in between that. Can’t wait to get up at 7am for it!

I hope it's not 1st Sept. as some of us have a big cultural event on the Saturday, and I don't fancy the idea of leaving the house at 5.30 am on the Sunday (I'm too old to do what I used to do and carry on all night)

I reckon it will be Sunday 1st Sept.

I fly out for a week in Vegas on Sat 31st August.

13 of us Ooofffttt.

First night will turn into an early hours Sash Bash if it is :D.

This was us last year. Flew from Manchester on the same date for a week. Playing the scum at there shithole. Get to the las vegas supporters club. Great bear's. Also prepare, it's going to be f**king roasting lol. Enjoy

This was us last year. Flew from Manchester on the same date for a week. Playing the scum at there shithole. Get to the las vegas supporters club. Great bear's. Also prepare, it's going to be f**king roasting lol. Enjoy

Sounds minted lol.

It was middle of October when I went before in 2009.

Currently lying by the pool in scorchio Tenerife as we speak :cool::D

The list of dates I posted is one of them upto the 2nd International break in October

It won't be played before the 31st August

It was on Sept 15th (I think) in 2016 and the least said about that one the better.

The last two years the first game seems to have came about on the weekend of 23rd/24th of September

Back