Belgium v Scotland

Scotland will lose tonight most likely but Clarke will improve results vs big teams. He won’t however get enough points against the shite teams for it to matter. Georgia Kazakhstan etc have always been the games that cost them. Remember 2007.

Like most on here it’s difficult for me to get even remotely excited about the national side anymore and it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest if they got trounced tonight, but I do feel Clarke will make them a more difficult side to beat, which won’t be at all pretty to watch, but might just achieve better results.

giphy.webp

Pretty much exactly what we all thought would happen to Scotland under Clarke.

Killie Mark II.

As a fan of football you have to root for Belgium. No blame on Clark as he has a bucket of crap to work with but under him Scotland will be honking to watch. He basically had no other option. We won’t get a point in this or the next three games. The trannies and media will never realise no one could make this lot of players into anything. His only hope is the play offs. I wouldn’t fancy that lot in them either.

As much as I dislike Clarke and the tartan army, I honestly don't want to see my national team lose a game.

Lukaku was walking off at half time looking quite pleased with himself despite playing a truly terrible terrible first half.
He looks like a fat and sweating mess

McKenna really is an Aberdeen player! Ffs. Lump a wood. He had absolutely no idea where Lukaku was. Honking defending!

As good as could have been expected, albeit aided by awful Belgian finishing.

Poor goal to lose. Defenders presuming ball would go out and Hazard continued playing.

Decent enough backs to the wall stuff for most of the half.

Typical Scotland though , lose the goal right on half time .

As a fan of football you have to root for Belgium. No blame on Clark as he has a bucket of crap to work with but under him Scotland will be honking to watch. He basically had no other option. We won’t get a point in this or the next three games. The trannies and media will never realise no one could make this lot of players into anything. His only hope is the play offs. I wouldn’t fancy that lot in them either.

It’s been like this for decades.

The whole set up needs scrapped. Until we start coaching kids properly, changing our league set up to allow clubs to blood youngsters without fear of relegation and appoint officials who penalise hammer throwing, we’ll be having this discussion for another 30 years.

We’re still stuck in the 1970’s in Scotland when the rest of Europe have moved into the 21st century

What will happen when Belgium get out of 2nd gear?

What is Clarke's tactic when he can't say "Broadfoot, hack the bastards, we will get away with it!"

Back