Belgium v Scotland

It’s been like this for decades.

The whole set up needs scrapped. Until we start coaching kids properly, changing our league set up to allow clubs to blood youngsters without fear of relegation and appoint officials who penalise hammer throwing, we’ll be having this discussion for another 30 years.

We’re still stuck in the 1870’s in Scotland when the rest of Europe have moved into the 21st century
Fixed that for you bud.

Clarke will be opening the drinks cabinet at half time. Terrible to watch how far our so called national team has sunk. No skill, no plan, no bravery. Mine’s a rum and coke Stevie.

What will happen when Belgium get out of 2nd gear?

What is Clarke's tactic when he can't say "Broadfoot, hack the bastards, we will get away with it!"

It depends if they do, they might be quite happy just to win with minimum effort and get on with their holidays.

As a fan of football you have to root for Belgium. No blame on Clark as he has a bucket of crap to work with but under him Scotland will be honking to watch. He basically had no other option. We won’t get a point in this or the next three games. The trannies and media will never realise no one could make this lot of players into anything. His only hope is the play offs. I wouldn’t fancy that lot in them either.
Serbia in the playoffs provided they don’t qualify automatically. Wouldn’t fancy Scotland’s chances against them.

EDIT: Ignore that, I’m talking shite! Stupidly trying to understand UEFA’s qualifying system.

Last edited:
Glen kamara playing for finland on the red button on sky

2-0 to Finland now.

Wish I could claim Kamara was hugely involved but his only involvement was ushering the ball out of the penalty area before the break upfield.

Lukaku is astonishingly clumsy. Looks like he’s playing a different sport from what he is used to at times.

Fucking pish

Slippy Marshall palms it straight to Lukaku
Never holds anything

Provo - don't think Marshall can do better
Aye he can - anywhere but at lukakus feet

Lukaku the big pudding again

If they were using VAR that’s offside.

KDB definitely comes back from an offside position

And that’s why Marshall for a long time was nowhere near the starting line up. Fucks sake. Not saying it’s easy but at international level you don’t palm a shot straight back into play.

I don’t mind getting beat off a better team but I hate when teams are beat before a ball is kicked and just park the bus. The only way to ever beat a better team is by getting stuck in and unsettle them

Back