Hamilton Accies launch probe after kitman's pro-IRA social media post

Waiting on the usual 'someone stole his phone' excuse

Coming on to say just that. When the story says "if they can prove he sent it" line then that's his get out of jail free card. "Ah wuznt oan my phone ma mate nicked it so he did".

Also - "SPL club" FFS it's been the SPFL for years come on.

This is what happens when these types of individuals are given carte blanche by the media, Police and government to say these kinds of things.

They literally do not have the brain capacity to be able to tell when things like this are appropriate (which in this case should be never, but y'know).

Why would a journalist ask the kit man for the line up?!

A kit man at a top flight professional club giving that response tells you all you need to know.

Well, that and the kit man’s name of course.

Because the kit man has prepared the jerseys of the team playing.

Ask to review his browser internet history on his phone too

Bet it’s full of sites that confirm his post about IRA leanings and his phone hacked or pal posted it pish can be proven as utter bullshit

Get him sacked and charged by police for offensive terrorist supporting media violations

Ask to review his browser internet history on his phone too

Bet it’s full of sites that confirm his post about IRA leanings and his phone hacked or pal posted it pish can be proven as utter bullshit

Get him sacked and charged by police for offensive terrorist supporting media violations

If the scumbag was posting support for ISIS he'd have been lifted and jailed long ago. Posting IRA terrorism support gets a free pass in Scotland.

How do they prove it was him if he starts playing the "Phone was hacked" card.

They really are the scum of humanity.

No idea mate, but there must be ways of proving these things if investigated correctly. I doubt there will be a criminal investigation, most likely a disciplinary of sorts, and they have enough evidence to throw the lady's front bottom out.

No idea mate, but there must be ways of proving these things if investigated correctly. I doubt there will be a criminal investigation, most likely a disciplinary of sorts, and they have enough evidence to throw the lady's front bottom out.
Here's hoping they do mate, cause as I said.. Scum of humanity.

How poetothy they behave when they exude that celtc arrogance and presume that this kind of behaviour is anyway able acceptable in a normal society.

They murdered women and children - indescribably horrific crimes

Cünt.

Back