Official Spokesman for Rangers Supporters Association

jf1960

Forgive me first if there is one and I've forgot, but do we have someone in this role like they do with Mad Joe reason I'm asking is I need to put something by someone like this to gather support on something ..... Thanks in Advance
I have tried contacting The Rangers SLO with no reply don't think he can do anything anyway although I am looking for somebody speaking on behalf of the majority of the support.

Definitely would be useful, and dont think we have one? Did it used to be Chris Graham ages ago, before he was elected on to the board? Always thought he spoke really well. Can think of loads of examples from at least that season alone where the supports voice should have been put out in the media/directed at issues. Prime example would have been the medias treatment of Morelos following decembres 1-0 win against them. A 3 week barrage of attacks...

Definitely would be useful, and dont think we have one? Did it used to be Chris Graham ages ago, before he was elected on to the board? Always thought he spoke really well. Can think of loads of examples from at least that season alone where the supports voice should have been put out in the media/directed at issues. Prime example would have been the medias treatment of Morelos following decembres 1-0 win against them. A 3 week barrage of attacks...

Out of interest what is chris doing these days?

is he involved with club 1872?

Always thought he was a first class representative for our club and such a shame what happened, know that ship has now sailed but he was/would be a tremendous asset if employed in some sort of capapcity as a spokesperson with our club.

Who wants their personal and professional lives blighted by unpleasant personal abuse from supposed fellow-Rangers fans? :rolleyes:
They won’t even kid on they’re Rangers fans these days! Just a barrage of abuse, employers written to etc.... they don’t even go to the bother of disguising it anymore!

Forgive me first if there is one and I've forgot, but do we have someone in this role like they do with Mad Joe reason I'm asking is I need to put something by someone like this to gather support on something ..... Thanks in Advance
I have tried contacting The Rangers SLO with no reply don't think he can do anything anyway although I am looking for somebody speaking on behalf of the majority of the support.

Would C1872 be the best approach JF ?

It’s not personal that way, and they have had a couple of really well worded communications on behalf of their members over the last year or so.
I’m a member of C1872 & always enjoy when they go into these things & fight for bears.

We definitely need some sort of spokesperson who can’t represent our support on the television and radio etc.

The mentally challengeds wheel out Jeanette Findlay every week along with the Haggerty on STV and BBC. It’s time our voice was heard - we are calling out for someone to represent us.

I don’t understand why Club 1872 are unable to fulfil this role.

Latest posts

Back