Hamilton Accies launch probe after kitman's pro-IRA social media post

if hamilton dont sack him then we should bombard rangers with calls that he doesnt get access to our stadium due to his bigoted views.

26? Where was his paper round? Baghdad?

Well done accies, this behaviour cannot be normalised.
They've not sacked the lowlife terrorist loving scum bigot yet,have they? Await the excuses from him and his ilk about free speech etc.

The sort of face you'd never tire of punching.
wuZPHdV.jpg

Another fat smelly reptile crawls out from under his rock I blame the schools and their beasty boy priests they should be neutered at birth the lot of them scum from womb to the tomb

I had a quick look at this thread this morning.

But here's the thing for me.

What is there to actually probe?

He's either an Accie's employee or not?

If it was an Accie's employee advocating UDA or UVF violence he'd already have had his jotters handed to him toot sweet.

So why hasn't this piece of excrement already been sacked?

No surprise to me at all.

There's thousands in the mentally challenged support all over the country in all types of jobs and every class of people who'll be rabid supporters of the child killers that are the 'RA.

No less so than the civil service

HM Civil Service......

I still don’t get the amount of Scottish people’s obsession with a terrorist group that failed and more or less went away. It’s bizzare. I suppose it seems more glamorous when it’s further away. Still bizzare.

Former chairman of Hamilton Accies Jan Stepek would certainly give them jobs mate,he had a job advert in the window of his Larkhall shop stating Protestants need not apply

Surprised he had any windows left!

Scottish town where green is beyond the pale
Sectarianism is so strong in Larkhall that shops have had to repaint their fronts.

So far, the contempt with which the emerald tint is held in the town has prompted the sandwich chain Subway to change its traditional signage to black and the local pharmacies to switch their frontage to blue.

Another example is the railings of the local park. In the 1990s, the council painted them municipal green, an act which proved unpopular. In 2001, a resident painted a stretch red, white and blue, and, with the support of Karen Gillon, the local Labour MSP, the Queen's colours were retained

Sectarianism is so strong in Larkhall that shops have had to repaint their fronts.

So far, the contempt with which the emerald tint is held in the town has prompted the sandwich chain Subway to change its traditional signage to black and the local pharmacies to switch their frontage to blue.

Another example is the railings of the local park. In the 1990s, the council painted them municipal green, an act which proved unpopular. In 2001, a resident painted a stretch red, white and blue, and, with the support of Karen Gillon, the local Labour MSP, the Queen's colours were retained
The green traffic lights had to be protected to avoid them being smashed

Openly supports a terrorist group who recently tried to bomb Scotland,lowlife.
Jail for singing the famine song or hello hello,but I would imagine this chancer will not even be spoken to by the police.
Yet a young bear got 3 months if i remember correctly for singing the Billy Boys :mad: .

I still don’t get the amount of Scottish people’s obsession with a terrorist group that failed and more or less went away. It’s bizzare. I suppose it seems more glamorous when it’s further away. Still bizzare.

Even better when they come away with the 'undefeated army' patter.

Surely failing in your only objective and sole reason for existing is a defeat?

Back in the good old days, no self respecting employer would offer a job to someone called Kevin McGroarty.
Unfortunately nowadays, it’s called progress.
You can't judge by surname although it's a rule of thumb for me.Now my surnames Grant,yes yes Peter archbishop Grant.You do realize that the Grants where staunch and still are.A lot of Irish immigrants changed their surname to more Scottish sounding names in order to get work way back then.True story.Oh and Grant is as common as Smith in the Carib because we where a bunch of slave mastering cunts.For the empire and all that,shamefully.

Even better when they come away with the 'undefeated army' patter.

Surely failing in your only objective and sole reason for existing is a defeat?

They changed the objective after the defeat from Irish freedom to civil rights mate, that’s how. Weirdos.

one fucking look tells you what that is

between this , the ira shite playing in the background at one of their games and the mongo taken for 800K over the phone i'm choosing to believe its absolute arseholes running this club
Was it not an Airdrie game with the rebel shite getting played in the background whilst Ian Murray was getting interviewed?

with the support of Karen Gillon, the local Labour MSP, the Queen's colours were retained :))

why was he hired in the first place

They needed a kitman. Obviously.

Hamilton are a cracking club with lots of good people. You can’t decide to not hire based on a surname but, unsurprisingly, the strength of the job interview and your performance.

The club will deal with it but it is an internal discipline issue. Things have to be done properly.

Back