Fixture release on Friday 21 June - Question

I can’t wait for these. I’ve been living in Sydney for 10 years so no live games at Ibrox. I’m back in October and my 7 year old son is coming. Can’t wait to take him to Ibrox. I was about 7 when I went to my first game, a 1-0 win against Motherwell with John Brown scoring the winner

Actually, quick question. Still able to buy tickets from the ticket office for most games? What part of the stand are the available seats in?

I can’t wait for these. I’ve been living in Sydney for 10 years so no live games at Ibrox. I’m back in October and my 7 year old son is coming. Can’t wait to take him to Ibrox. I was about 7 when I went to my first game, a 1-0 win against Motherwell with John Brown scoring the winner

Actually, quick question. Still able to buy tickets from the ticket office for most games? What part of the stand are the available seats in?

Limited tickets only at the ticket office but there are spares available outside Ibrox subway and on the Ticket Office forum on here for about 90% of the games.

haha

July 4 for Aug 11-1st Sept period last season

Aberdeen away was announced on the day of the fixture release as Aberdeen had to play the Sunday as did we
Is the opening weekend fixtures after Europa league again?

Limited tickets only at the ticket office but there are spares available outside Ibrox subway and on the Ticket Office forum on here for about 90% of the games.

Thanks mate. Would try on here first I reckon as trying to get a ticket at the stadium on the day could be risky and I wouldn’t want my son to be gutted.

Back