Motherwell Agree Fee With Them For Turnbull

The herald are insisting he returned home early from holiday to do his medical and sign today . So who is making things up the record or the herald ?

The separate entity offer 7.5 he wants 20

I guess if you are asked to play at a crime scene you need to be well paid

Can we do a Scott Allan and steal him
He's not worth 3m for us so I very much doubt it. Either celtic have offered silly low wages for a 3m rated player or his agent values him worth considerably more than their contract offer.

If they have offered around 8/10k (guessing) then he must be wanting 15/20k.

We should match the bid and splash out on Turnbull now, purely for the hubris. 55 is coming this season, a perfect opportunity to begin a programme of salty pay-back against the Filth.

I’d rather they spent over 3 million on a midfielder that I’ve seen our players get the better of, than spend it on one that is potentially better, to be honest.

Embarrassing post from them. If that was my potential employer posting that, I'd be telling them to ram the contract.

Can't believe the club have tweeted that. In the middle of negotiations with a players and they have just went out publicly bashing his agent on day one.

Can't believe the club have tweeted that. In the middle of negotiations with a players and they have just went out publicly bashing his agent on day one.

That tells me he’s turned them down without them actually saying wouldn’t slate a players agent like that and expect them to still sign him.

As long as this doesn’t mean they chuck more money at Aribo
Surely a hot prospect with plenty suitors isn’t going to plump for Lennon, the prospect of Euro drubbings and an utterly meaningless (to him) ninth title in a row? The money won’t even be that great by the looks of things.

Back