The Tims find a scapegoat for the transfer plans leak!

'They look like your nails'

Not exactly a Arthur Conan Doyle classic is it

I mean, wtf :D

I can just see how this investigation went down.

2ebu6wn.jpg

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-cleaner-sacked-transfer-list-16520409

I reckon the pedos are at it here. They called the woman in for three meetings? Told the boy his thumbs looked similar to the leaked pic? I smell shite.

Anyway it's banter to see a club 'open to all' subject two innocent folk to a kangaroo trial. Wonder how long that other internal investigation will take?
I'm still surprised they never sacked the cleaner that found and reported hundreds of nude photographs of young boys inside the locker of their chief photographer....

Loads of questions?

Celtc had a cleaner? Busy with tidying up the remnants of Griffith's habit if rumours are true?
CCTV? Should use the same system at The Chamber of Secrets durin games..

More seriously, they have supposedly sacked someone on the basis of checking photographs of finger nails but dismissed out of hand the findings of an expert lip reader when Lenitez went on his bigoted tirade at Ibrox.

Weird club.

They are both hiding their thumbs in the photos does that mean that the paedohiders have put the thumbscrews on them by means of a solicitors letter ensuring they hide their thumbs.

How the tables have turned this is EXACTLY the type of amateur stuff that would come out of Ibrox a few years ago when the circus was in the boardroom .

They are crumbling from within .

So she is sacked and his son is suspended

And she goes the papers about it

Not very clever (well they are Tims afterall) when you plan to take them to unfair dismissal court

Seems interesting that they are saying both that the bloke stole them when he went in the football admin office and that his mother stole them out a bin to give them to him.

They’d better try to get more consistent cover up stories the next time they’re in court.
Obvious case of "take the fall mum and son will get off with it next week."
Part time cleaner gran.
Full time security son.
No brainer you would think, guilty or not.
Seems granny is not for letting this one be swept under the carpet tho, so backfired massively.

Running to the paper and leaking the fact that you didn't leak things hardly screams clever either.

So she is sacked and his son is suspended

And she goes the papers about it

Not very clever (well they are Tims afterall) when you plan to take them to unfair dismissal court
Fair chance they got paid more by the papers than they pittance they would have claimed under unfair dismissal.

Hope she takes them to the cleaners for compo
If she and her son are innocent they will go them, if they are guilty they won't lets wait and see, basically the paedohiders are calling them both thiefs if they want to clear their names then they need to take on the paedohiders.

It seems to me that the Dhims hired Scooby Doo and the Mystery Inc crew to do the detective work, though the fact they had a cleaner to sack is the biggest Conspiracy here as her official job title is 'Official Sweeper' :)

You think our head of security could do any better?. Hahaha.

David (Opus Dei) Martin tried to blame Kenny (The Tim Skelper) Miller for being the leak at Auchenhowie. Remember?.

Only for it to turn out to be a paedodome season ticket holder security supervisor, ffs!.

So they can find out who leaked transfer plans within weeks but were unable to identify a pedo ring operating within their despicable club.

Fair chance they got paid more by the papers than they pittance they would have claimed under unfair dismissal.

Probably for her yes but reading it his son has been with the club 11 years ok currently suspended so if cleared he get to continue

Still seems not clever at the moment anyhow

It seems to me that the Dhims hired Scooby Doo and the Mystery Inc crew to do the detective work, though the fact they had a cleaner to sack is the biggest Conspiracy here as her official job title is 'Official Sweeper' :)

In true Scooby style, I can just picture them ripping the mask off old Maureen to reveal none other than....TBMIF, John Kennedy.

"I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids" etc.

On a serious note, hope Mo and Edd take them all the way to the cleaners following this absolute sham of an investigation.

It takes a week or 2 to sack a cleaner?

And over 40 years to unearth beasts.

There really is some strange things going on in that place.
Shut them down.

All this drama, and the league hasn't even started yet. The bloody transfer window has only been open a couple of days and they're already a basket case

I cannot wait to see the reaction when we gub them first old firm game to go clear at the top :D

Back