Cops hunt another Celtic paedo

When the mentally challengeds sing about 10 in a row I didn’t think it meant 10 paedos but given their history it wouldn’t surprise me if this gets worse

4 years since original complaint was made to police and still no arrest

Police force in Scotland are a shambles

Scottish Govt no support or compassion for victims is even worse

Yet another one, but the papers call him an alleged celtc "scout"

Protecting them to the bitter end

Fucking rancid organisation
Let’s face facts here no matter if there were hundreds of them at the puddle drinkers the club and the fans will still see no wrong doing

There reaction will always be but but but you never paid the face painter etc - wankers

I can’t believe that no politician has been shaming the SNP over their lack of comment or action at question time etc

The sentencing is a joke as well

This country should hang its head in shame for the way its acted over this scandal

100% right about the sentencing mate. Look at Scotland v England or USA.

A high level scandal. You wonder whether the judiciary are a part of this too ? With the sentences handed out you can’t dispel it.

How many more victims is it going to take before that rancid club is investigated? Every day there’s another story and yet we hear nothing from the government or authorities that run our game!

More deeply disturbing news coming out of the piggery.

I really hoped there were no more tales of this type of behaviour to be unearthed.

Fxxking scum.
I definitely think there’s a lot more to come. It’s going to be never ending and hopefully for the victims sake that rancid club will be brought to its knees.

Fixed

939-F8489-6-DAE-455-B-A222-485-FB96785-CC.png

Last edited:
it truly is a vipers nest of Paedophiles
There will be more and more Victims coming forward as the days go on
Once Thomsons and Digby Brown get their day in court and the first compensation pay out, the flood gates will burst
All these people wanted was an apology and an admittance that it happened in their name, but with their denial will hopefully be theur END

Petrie or anyone that so much as tries to deflect this,will be out on there ear.The full story is yet to be unfolded,and when it is your average Joe on the street will be fully aware of this clubs deeds.I believe in the not to distant future,we will see less of there team strips on the street,shame being one and the brand and colours will be so badley damaged.Wearing there colours condone what went on.

Correct mate you don’t see anybody donning a Gary Glitter t-shirt anymore!!!

It keeps it in the news. Keeps the pressure on them and stops it going away.
I think it’s actually good that new parts of the web are breaking over weeks rather than st once mate. Keeps this story in the public eye.

Hopefully at some stage some of them will find their conscience ?

When you put it like that, it's probably for the best.

But at the rate of one at time, how long could this sick shit last?.

Has anyone set up a .Gov petition on this? Enough signatures and it gets debated in UK Parliament. It would have to be about the whole UK but focusing on the those already convicted and the links between them though. With the Scottish Parliament ignoring the issue it may be the only way of getting a public inquiry. Reading my post you will see I am not skilled enough to set it up and nor do I have the knowledge of who has been convicted and their links to each other.

When the mentally challengeds sing about 10 in a row I didn’t think it meant 10 paedos but given their history it wouldn’t surprise me if this gets worse

4 years since original complaint was made to police and still no arrest

Police force in Scotland are a shambles

Scottish Govt no support or compassion for victims is even worse

The government and public bodies in Scotland are a disgrace.

Sing a naughty song, jail, agenda to punish the club and debate at the highest levels of government.

Paedophile ring being hushed up for 40 years, nothing to see, Natzi Minister using the women’s World Cup as a deflection and praying the scandal goes away, to protect her Catholic votes. The SNP are scum, she is scum and all the while, the victims are being punished again.

Scotland is a disgrace. Compare and contrast to what is happening in England.

The government and public bodies in Scotland are a disgrace.

Sing a naughty song, jail, agenda to punish the club and debate at the highest levels of government.

Paedophile ring being hushed up for 40 years, nothing to see, Natzi Minister using the women’s World Cup as a deflection and praying the scandal goes away, to protect her Catholic votes. The SNP are scum, she is scum and all the while, the victims are being punished again.

Scotland is a disgrace. Compare and contrast to what is happening in England.

Exactly SR.

But don’t dare sing a naughty song with ‘19th Century Terrorist’ in it :mad:

Someone is going to spill the beans that one of the Kellys was involved! There is to many Pedo's there at the same time for not there to be a connection! (This is my view and I have no proof or evidence to back up this up)

Erm, if the arrest warrant was issued in 2015 (4yr ago!) Why are we only hearing about it now - Especially as there has already been SIX convictions ALL linked to the chamber of secrets ?

Is it now the SMSM feel they ha8ve no other option than to go to print - Cowards and potential enablers due to their lack of action on this whole sordid affair Imo.

This 'rumour' of abuse at Parkhead was first made aware to me in 19 bloody 86 and since then the Rangers support has been castigated for highlighting it .

It was only a few weeks ago that the CEO of celtc tried to equate the singing of BJK etc to the signing of 'sectarian' songs and yet again not a whimper from anybody in the media against that vile club!

100% right about the sentencing mate. Look at Scotland v England or USA.

A high level scandal. You wonder whether the judiciary are a part of this too ? With the sentences handed out you can’t dispel it.
It’s a huge problem mate and without doubt goes into politics and the law system
We need to drain the swamp and get rid of all these bastards from our society
As things stand we are as well as inviting paedos to Scotland for a fucking free for all
It’s a disgusting mess

We know that Hugh Birt & Gerry McSherry had a list of 14 people they thought may be suspects.
So we may be roughly halfway there ?

The victims deserve to have a public inquiry, to get them all named and to get the place shut down!.

Immediately!.

And I'd stick money on the total numbers involved being a lot more than 14.

The victims deserve to have a public inquiry, to get them all named and to get the place shut down!.

Immediately!.

And I'd stick money on the total numbers involved being a lot more than 14.
Agreed mate
The problem is you could hold a gun to Sturgeons head and she wouldn’t call for an enquiry
It’s as simple as this - votes are more important than justice in their mind

Fucking vile carry on

Exactly SR.

But don’t dare sing a naughty song with ‘19th Century Terrorist’ in it :mad:
It shows up the sham that is modern-day Scotland.

These bast@rds operate using taxpayers money too, which is all the more galling.

I despise the SNP and the corrupt shithole that Scotland has become. This whole scandal tells you all you need to know. Votes, not justice, nor the safety of children is what matters to Nicola Stalin and the SNP. The whole justice, political, policing and mhedia frameworks are dominated by self-serving, agenda-driven scum.

Time of abuse now being mentioned in the sixties now , why dont they save time and begin the investigation in 1888 when this rancid club were formed. I have no doubt thats when it started with brother Walfred or whatever his name was.

Back