Pre-Season friendlies-Are you going?

hammer-time

Now the ticket info for the friendlies has been announced, which ones are you going to or are not going to any?

Will go to them all.

Well priced, a chance to see how we're shaping up and yet again, we'll put the shite rumours about how much we'd struggle down south to the sword.

Will be at the Blackburn game.

First time at Ibrox in over 20 years. Just happen to be up from Surrey that weekend with a friend who wants to see Glasgow. She's never been to a football game so a friendly seemed like a great idea.

Hoping we can make a day of it and get to the Louden first etc.

I doubt I will go to any of them. It’s going to be an expensive season with euro travel to factor in. That means something has to give so it will be the friendlies. RTV for me.

I'll be at all 4.

A few years ago we were perilously close to losing our club forever and its the worst feeling I've ever had outside of bereavement, and it lasted so long. When we got back on an even keel I promised I'd never miss another game that I was physically and financially able to attend, and I haven't. So play up the Glasgow Rangers.

Will definitely go to Derby game and hopefully one more but will probably keep cash back for European games as still got holiday to pay for

Bar72 loyal so looks like gona be good value again, spesh if we go through all europa qualifying rounds and make it proper like last year.

Anyway yip all 4 for me + taking my nearly 3 year old lassie to her first game, probs oxford so any tips from paws who have experienced this joy are very welcome:))

The ticket prices are fine but for four home games that would be another 120 for me and my son. Too much I'm afraid as I have other commitments. But I will be at one of them.
I fully understand & wasn't having a pop at you, I just thought you didn't know much the tickets are.

On holiday for the first 2 and will probably decide on the day for the last 2

Not a fan of home friendlies at all

Saying just now that I’m just going to the Derby game.

This may change as the games come round.

Missing the football badly.

I’m working for them all now, some are my own shift and others O/T.

I’d rather save holidays for Europa League games or bigger league and cup games.

If the opportunity arises that I can make them I’ll go but at the moment I can’t.

Doubt it. I remember the last friendly I was at v monchengladbach with Mcleish in charge. It was 0-0 and a struggle to stay awake.

Two possibly three out the four due to holiday but will take my tickets nonetheless and they will get used

Back