Bluenose who help Toronto Raptors to take NBA title

Brilliant story.
Get him signed, he can get Borna fit and turn him into the superstar we thought we'd signed

Reactions: GF1
Brilliant story.
Get him signed, he can get Borna fit and turn him into the superstar we thought we'd signed

Thinking of all the injuries we have had over the years I wonder if he would have made a difference to the likes of Mols, Rosenthal, Negri etc

I was going to say that some of the older Bears who post on here are bound to have known this guy. Great to see one of our own go on to do so well.

Guys absolutely minted from what I hear of him thru relatives. My wee cousin went over to Canada for a few months and stayed with him.

Pattented some exercise machine a few years ago and sold it on for big money, not sure if that was before or after he started working with the big sports teams or not.

Guys absolutely minted from what I hear of him thru relatives. My wee cousin went over to Canada for a few months and stayed with him.

Pattented some exercise machine a few years ago and sold it on for big money, not sure if that was before or after he started working with the big sports teams or not.

Great to hear. Thanks for sharing it.

Back