Jordan Jones Rtv Video

D9LrU77XUAA26dA.jpg

Wasn’t too happy when we were first linked with him but maybe he’ll surprise a lot of us. Hopefully can help against teams that sit in at home and away. Plenty of competition for places on the left with Murphy and possibly Kent as well, so he might not start as much as he’d like.

Just go out there and give 100% JJ that is all we expect. Do that and I'm sure the gaffer and his brilliant coaching team will help you achieve all that you want to achieve.

I've really changed my mind on him as a signing after seeing him for Northern Ireland. Can't wait to see him play.

This for me also.

I think I may be eating some humble pie after slating him at first.

Behave yersell mate, He was still a Kilmarnock player who had a job to do for them until it was time to come home.
What are you serious. I was there that night. He ran past us thumped the killie badge then kissed it and ran over to the Celtic loving Steve Clarke to give him a big cuddle.

Like others, was a bit 'meh' when we first approached him but over time, and the more I think about it, I'm excited about this signing.

He won't be a world beater but we've got a guy who knows how to play in the SPL and plays at international level. Could be a vital piece of the puzzle we need to deliver 55.

Welcome to Rangers, Jordan. Feel for him tbh, he's probably been preparing all day for his big interview at Ibrox and looks like he's cut him self shaving. Bet he was raging lol.

Man alive I thought I might have got a few to bite but ffs it’s easy on here today. Cheer up ya greeting faced coonts lol

Back