Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I have been trying to "move smart" in as many ways as I can. I have emailed my MP, my MSP and the Justice Secretary. I have also e-mailed Ceptic's sponsors, which I believe you think is pointless. I feel very strongly about this situation and the minimum outcome here should be justice for the victims, suitable compensation, an apology and no stone left unturned in understanding what happened here and when. Only then, when that is understood could decisions be made on whether any other people or "entities" should face any criminal proceedings, punishment or sanctions.
In no way have I disagreed with anything you have said... it’s all true, and i commend the effort you are putting into this. It doesn’t make the idea any better. It’s still a terrible idea. I’m not sure why i even need to explain that.

In no way have I disagreed with anything you have said... it’s all true, and i commend the effort you are putting into this. It doesn’t make the idea any better. It’s still a terrible idea. I’m not sure why i even need to explain that.
It’s still crass. Regardless. I have immediate family who have been through the same hence my heavy involvement in this thread from the beginning.
Any chance of dropping the crass? I'll reiterate, the banner idea was not a realistic suggestion and more of a joke than anything. Thanks. Ffs.

I always use Postimage to upload photos bud never had a problem with it. Obviously some for some reason cant access the image.
I'll try Imgur to see if this works for you and others.
@George Goudie
vDExtYC.png

That's fantastic work. How do we best proliferate it on social media?

That's fantastic work. How do we best proliferate it on social media?
Just put the photo on anything you are on (a pic tells a thou...and so on).
I'm only on here and facebook, so I put the pic on here and facebook. Can only hope people share it, it's my way only of getting the message out. Not on twitter so would hope through FF and facebook it somehow finds its way there.

I will certainly ask but i think you would have to have everything in place first the obvious problem would be would it be allowed or is it an undercover operation whats on Banners etc, They are always looking for help getting the word out cause nobody that they need to listen is f#cking listening I would contribute too I do think you would face a lot of problems if they were proper billboard banners. And if they were tied to railings etc the tramps would have them down within minutes I fancy more super sticky large stickers that can be put up everywhere and are murder to get off quickly in the name of Sporting Integrity of course

http://www.doubletakeprojections.com/projection-mapping.html

Imagine projecting our concerns onto Hollyrood itself. Bang in the middle of the tourist season. Something like this is very portable and can be moved to other prime locations.

http://www.doubletakeprojections.com/projection-mapping.html

Imagine projecting our concerns onto Hollyrood itself. Bang in the middle of the tourist season. Something like this is very portable and can be moved to other prime locations.

It’s everybody’s democratic right to protest and I think a protest against them and the Nazi party should be a concerted by all decent humans beings of different footy fans not just orchestrated by Gers fans in a normal society.

BUT it looks like we are alone!

Holyrood,Neverland and Glasgow city chambers beamed images to name a few,I would stick cash intowards this if enough folk thought it was productive and deliver results.

unless its all a sham spin and lies to take the heat off of them , same in regards their agreement with Motherwell and consequence knockback by the player himself very amateur ............

in the last 6-8 years you could say they have definitely had a good PR in every thing they do but all of a sudden they are now amateurs ?? i dont believe it myself
Don't think it was as much as good pr from them. My view it was more we were so weak, the media kept focusing on us. They had a free hand to do what they wanted. Table's have slowly turned, they are starting to get scrutinised more

Just put the photo on anything you are on (a pic tells a thou...and so on).
I'm only on here and facebook, so I put the pic on here and facebook. Can only hope people share it, it's my way only of getting the message out. Not on twitter so would hope through FF and facebook it somehow finds its way there.

I never saw the image in your post, but saw it thanks to Purpolaris posting it (gave you a like in another post to make up for it).

Outstanding BBL and has a hard hitting impact value. No words are even needed. Fantastic work mate and I'd give you a 100 likes for it if I could. Keep up the good work (same for the many people who are contributing greatly to this thread and the cause).

The scum are toast (hope I don't put you off your toast).

After a couple of phone calls and follow up e-mails, I finally got a response from Terre des hommes UK ...

'Dear johnkp,

Apologies for the delayed response. My colleague, who monitors this mailbox, was on leave last week so this wasn’t picked up.

I am aware of and horrified by the issues of child sexual abuse at Celtic FC and I appreciate you taking the time to write to us to draw attention to the matter.

If you can please bear with me, I can speak to the relevant members of the Tdh team who are leading on the UEFA safeguarding project to find out exactly what we have been doing in relation to this situation.

I will get back to you in the next few days.

With all best regards,

----------'

I'll post further replies as I get them.

After a couple of phone calls and follow up e-mails, I finally got a response from Terre des hommes UK ...

'Dear johnkp,

Apologies for the delayed response. My colleague, who monitors this mailbox, was on leave last week so this wasn’t picked up.

I am aware of and horrified by the issues of child sexual abuse at Celtic FC and I appreciate you taking the time to write to us to draw attention to the matter.

If you can please bear with me, I can speak to the relevant members of the Tdh team who are leading on the UEFA safeguarding project to find out exactly what we have been doing in relation to this situation.

With all best regards,

----------'

haha i like it

'Dear johnkp,

With all best regards,

----------'

Well Done mate, Tremendous

Has anybody managed to track down contact info for The CEO's that are sponsors/partners of NoShame FC I'm sure someone on here the other day said they had a few of them.
Note to Admin : Once all or most of contact details are available can we not keep it on a sticky pressure on these people is important to reach the goal of one of them dumping this mob then as Mr King said " They will fold like a pack of cards.
PPs - If this was them they would be all over it no doubt about it play these vhermin at their own game

Lucky Man, I hope your spreading the word of what a rancid , horrible,disgusting outfit they are
Aw believe me mate I’m starting to get a bit of a name down here. Few tims upset with me also but I can handle that. A few good lads down here from various clubs know what that lot are like and they have also emailed the appropriate sponsors. I’ve photographed the Celtic sponsors post on here and sent it to them all. Also shown them various posts on republican sympathisers outside the piggery and the pictures of the “call it out” lot that I think was on this thread.
Plenty of bears down here also spreading the word pal. We’re doing ok on the southern front. Don’t worry about that.

Aw believe me mate I’m starting to get a bit of a name down here. Few tims upset with me also but I can handle that. A few good lads down here from various clubs know what that lot are like and they have also emailed the appropriate sponsors. I’ve photographed the Celtic sponsors post on here and sent it to them all. Also shown them various posts on republican sympathisers outside the piggery and the pictures of the “call it out” lot that I think was on this thread.
Plenty of bears down here also spreading the word pal. We’re doing ok on the southern front. Don’t worry about that.
Love It - The Truth is out there

Has anybody managed to track down contact info for The CEO's that are sponsors/partners of NoShame FC I'm sure someone on here the other day said they had a few of them.
Note to Admin : Once all or most of contact details are available can we not keep it on a sticky pressure on these people is important to reach the goal of one of them dumping this mob then as Mr King said " They will fold like a pack of cards.
PPs - If this was them they would be all over it no doubt about it play these vhermin at their own game

I've got a thread that should be unlocked now I think.

All contacts in it:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...e-will-no-longer-do-business-with-them.75484/
CEO emails as well.

Top man Zander :D

Wouldn't want to say I still believe we will hear about it I said earlier it's not about child abuse or nonces but the business side of Celtic and if it is true will be very damaging
I had a look at their accounts. I would sup with a long spoon with this crowd. There might be rational explanations for a doubling of turnover year on year and followed by another 12% the next year but if something looks to good to be true. The share price heft was probably in reaction to this.

'Dear johnkp,

With all best regards,

----------'

Excellent work.

Some stick out points ....
he is aware of and horrified
He is chasing up his team members to find out what they are doing
He is going to give you an update in a few days

Let’s hope that this will be used to strip Celtic FC of their European licence and slap massive fines on them.

E-mails sent to all on the list, GG. As you say, it took no more than 10 minutes.

Let's see what they all have to say! (if anything).

As with QC Wine, info@clyde1.com, customerservice@scienceinsport.com and Carrie.Kabat@newbalance.com were bounced back.

EDIT: The first e-mail from GT Omega Racing told me that they had created a new account for me! Cheeky bastards.

Excellent work @QC Wine @johnkp cap doffed. You guys and the likes of @jf1960 are actively making huge difference to the victims who's voices are subdued by protocol. Sending these emails is critical in widening the scope of this scandals reporting. It's too insular containing it to just this wee rhepublic.

Saville.
Bennel.
Priests galore.

Difficult to imagine ..... But these bheasts regularly sitting as guests of the club and enjoying the hospitality - before abusing the children from their very own cult.

Horrific what surrounds that club, stuff of nightmares for every parent.

Excellent work @QC Wine @johnkp cap doffed. You guys and the likes of @jf1960 are actively making huge difference to the victims who's voices are subdued by protocol. Sending these emails is critical in widening the scope of this scandals reporting. It's too insular containing it to just this wee rhepublic.

Saville.
Bennel.
Priests galore.

Difficult to imagine ..... But these bheasts regularly sitting as guests of the club and enjoying the hospitality - before abusing the children from their very own cult.

Totally agree, GG. In my follow up e-mail to Terre des hommes, I mentioned possible links with Bennell and also that the Scottish Parliament's Child Abuse Inquiry - at the outset - specifically excluded religious and sporting organisations from scrutiny.

Saville.
Bennel.
Priests galore.

There have been a load of other guys as well George. Nacho Novo, Zander & ShootYouDown are others who have worked their butts off. As has Bobafett Bear.

It’s FANTASTIC to see the bears all helping each other, and the abuse victims.

Outstanding effort all around ;)

There have been a load of other guys as well George. Nacho Novo, Zander & ShootYouDown are others who have worked their butts off. As has Bobafett Bear.

It’s FANTASTIC to see the bears all helping each other, and the abuse victims.

Outstanding effort all around ;)
You missed yourself off that list Grigo ;)
Everyone of us doing it for a just cause. Let’s hope we get the outcome we all want. And justice for the victims and families.
I’ve took abuse on this thread from some. Even being accused of being one of them a while back. Also being told I’m only doing this because it’s Celtic. That did make me laugh tbh.
There are some cracking folk on here along with a certain few that like to come on for an argument and let’s not forget the lurkers with their inbuilt paranoia that have to come on here to see what we’re doing.
I have enjoyed squaring up to them and watch them vanish. If your watching now I welcome the challenge.
I also think it was a great idea of BrunoseAlves to start the other thread on the LSE. More and more coming up about that ceptic club on a daily basis. And also jf1960 needs a special mention. That gentleman has taken a lot of unnecessary comments on here but I’m sure a lot of them will be eating their words within the next week or 2.
WATP

Everyone of us doing it for a just cause. Let’s hope we get the outcome we all want. And justice for the victims and families.
I’ve took abuse on this thread from some. Even being accused of being one of them a while back. Also being told I’m only doing this because it’s Celtic. That did make me laugh tbh.
There are some cracking folk on here along with a certain few that like to come on for an argument and let’s not forget the lurkers with their inbuilt paranoia that have to come on here to see what we’re doing.
I have enjoyed squaring up to them and watch them vanish. If your watching now I welcome the challenge.
I also think it was a great idea of BrunoseAlves to start the other thread on the LSE. More and more coming up about that ceptic club on a daily basis. And also jf1960 needs a special mention. That gentleman has taken a lot of unnecessary comments on here but I’m sure a lot of them will be eating their words within the next week or 2.
WATP

Absolutely mate. You’ve been a great addition to FF by the way ;)

But there are a load of people more than those we mentioned. A true team effort.

For justice.

And then for 55 :D:D

E-mails sent to all on the list, GG. As you say, it took no more than 10 minutes.

Let's see what they all have to say! (if anything).

As with QC Wine, info@clyde1.com, customerservice@scienceinsport.com and Carrie.Kabat@newbalance.com were bounced back.

EDIT: The first e-mail from GT Omega Racing told me that they had created a new account for me! Cheeky bastards.
Hope you emailed them back and informed them, you want no connection to any business linked or facilitating a Paedophile Ring. Lol.

WATP

Anyone giving @jf1960 any nonsense is a muppet and shouldn’t be listened to.

Out of interest. What kind of emails are you sending these sponsors.
Basically bringing to their attention and asking their view on convictions at cfc . Dafabet I sent that I was a loyal customer and can no longer use their services due to the goings on at cfc. Their answer was they couldn’t comment at the moment which seems to be their standard reply. New balance I bullshited saying I’ve always bought their quality items and can no longer do so. Each one of these I’ve asked for comment. SSB I’ve contacted on 4 occasions now by phone also and was told they can’t discuss as not a football issue. I said I wish to talk about youth football players that never had the chance to make the grade due to a certain clubs youth setup. As I’ve said previously in the thread each one especially SSB has to be approached tactfully due to the time delay. Basically you can’t just ring up shouting your mouth off. Mainly the replies have been your complaints have been passed on to the appropriate departments.
These companies in my view will not make comment obviously for legal reasons or until the inquiry is launched imo.

Response from Bauer ...

'Dear johnkp,

Thank you for your email about this matter which we are of course taking extremely seriously.

We abhor these crimes and our sympathy is with those who were the victims and whose lives were impacted.

We welcome both the Police investigations and the on-going inquiry which is being conducted by Celtic FC into this matter.

As a broadcaster it is essential that we remain completely independent and we will continue to work with all Scottish football clubs as part of our day-to-day business.

Best regards
Graham

Graham Bryce
Group Managing Director
Hits Radio Brand Networks
'

and from The Indigo Press ...

'Hi johnkp,

Please can you stop emailing us about this? You have us confused with another Indigo Press.

Our company was only formed in 2017 and we have absolutely no ties to Celtic F.C.

Alex
'

Back