Kris Boyd to retire

Watch him pile on the beef now. If you thought he was a fat bassa before, give it 3-6mths and he will bloat right out.

Goal king Kris!
Struggle to think of a more natural finisher in the last 15 years or so. Put the ball in the box and Boyd would be on the end of it.
SPLs all time top scorer as well.

Congratulations on your career Kris ( not that you’ll read it )

Regardless of what anyone’s thoughts on Boydy are, he was our top goal scorer on numerous occasions and was pivotal in 3 titles, I think we should show him respect, considering he’s scored 138goals in the colours of our club!
I’m happy to acknowledge his Club record, but respect works both ways does it not? Maybe he doesn’t think so now that Strachan has taken him to a different level, a level that by inference he claimed Walter couldn’t take him to. Some respect that.
I also think respect for a club entails turning up fit and ready to play, not displaying the mobility of a grain silo in outsized shorts.
I won’t even start on the lack of respect shown by signing off media articles, for money, written by a ghost writer in a mentally challenged rag.

Don't much care about whatever he says in the papers but can't help but remember just how poor he was in the second spell, when we could really have used some goals.

Turncoat how? Because he isn’t all blue spectacles and actually speaks his mind, he says nothing that you don’t see posted on here. Just because you don’t like it or agree with it doesn’t make it wrong.

He's been highly critical of us and just seems a bit of a complete prick these days and rarely defends us that's the main thing for me.

He's been highly critical of us and just seems a bit if a complete prick these days.
I’m highly critical
So are many others on here.
It’s born out of frustration and caring. Boyd is a fan like the rest of us, the only 2 differences are he’s played and contributed massively to the clubs successes and he’s now paid for his opinion on us and Scottish football

Back