Europa League 19/20 - Everything You Need To Know

Is Pristina not a war torn hell hole or the site of some genocidal slaughter, sure i remember a Kate Adie type report on the news.

Will our home leg be moved to a different night, or tie switched if we cant be home same week as killie (No idea if that is true, but heard someone say this)

Would be ideal for me if the home leg was first but not heard any talk of it sadly.

Any chance the ties could be switched? The other Gibraltar team FC Europa also got a home draw if they beat the Andorran team in prelim round. I’m sure all teams in Gibraltar use the same stadium. With only a week between knowing the opponent and our match uefa might switch or move the game to another night

Wouldn't be sure on the team from Kosovo even going through. They've won 1 match in the 6 they've played in Europe and while they did spank another Gibraltan team in that one match they got put out by a side from Luxembourg in the next round. 2 years ago we thought the same but we really shouldn't be in danger from either side

Will we be away first if Kilmarnock got drawn away first aswell ? Will one not need to change that so we don’t play at home on the same night ?
Think everything will be sorted later on, so we'll have to wait for official confirmation from the club/Uefa

How confident is everyone that the team from Kosovo will pump the team from gibralter

Wizzair:

Luton to Skopje. Sat, Sun, Tues & Thur.

Skopje to Luton. Thur, Sat, Sun, Tue.

Flights are cheap as chips right now.

100 quid out
20 quid return

Scrap that. They also fly direct to Pristina.

Wouldn't be sure on the team from Kosovo even going through. They've won 1 match in the 6 they've played in Europe and while they did spank another Gibraltan team in that one match they got put out by a side from Luxembourg in the next round. 2 years ago we thought the same but we really shouldn't be in danger from either side
Our record in Luxembourg aint great;)

Prishtina lost the first qualifying round on penalties to a team from Luxembourg last season.

We’re on our way :cool::cool:
D9WRmcKW4AAZvXL

Back