Turnbull of Motherwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had nothing to gain about talking about Turnbull bud & hadn’t before

I’m not ITK on this & don’t know the boy

However, yesterday he was in same place as me & I heard the disclosure, I’ll happily tell you that was in a Gym & he was talking to his mate who’s a life guard (now that’ll probably make it worse for me getting piss take)

I’ve no reason to lie, I simply passed on what the boy himself said

That’s it - I know nothing apart from boy saying himself

I’m sure those that know him will ask him & he will indeed confirm he was there

That’s it bud, don’t know him or aby details aside of that

Needjng to be itk about anything not including us is not my style & I’ve never done that here or anywhere else

Indeed a massive story I gave to admin about a certain situation would confirm that

I genuinely wish I hadn’t bothered my arse now :D
Oh really !!!!!

Honestly, it's hard to tell if this place is infested with that lot or this forum is just really going to the dogs. The guys posted something, you can choose to believe it, you can choose not to. Read the post then move on, no need to clog up threads and get another locked.

The people accusing those with information of looking for attention should look at themselves with the other the top reactions.

Meanwhile 10DI wont respond to genuine queries, I guess they don't offer him the attention he craves as much as sensationalist predictions

Very harsh.

Id10 does not come across as an attention seeker to me and his snippets on here and on his blog are very welcome.

Bears really shouldnt get so hung up on what is posted on here by others bears, its just some fun espesh during close/preseason.

We are all jock tamsons bairns are we not.

It was all over Celtic sites that he was signing. This has came out of left field for most folk. It seems turnball or his agent started stalling again due to interest from Norwich and Celtic have ditched it.

I’ll be surprised if that’s the end of it to be fair. Everyone loves a saga

Honestly, it's hard to tell if this place is infested with that lot or this forum is just really going to the dogs. The guys posted something, you can choose to believe it, you can choose not to. Read the post then move on, no need to clog up threads and get another locked.
Exactly if people want official news wait until the clubs announce the deals, these threads are all just rumours which is all part of the fun. No idea why people take it so seriously

LOOks to mr

ID, you’re taking a bit of a pounding here and it’s easy to say why.
Cynics will suggest you jumped on a ‘sure thing’ for ITK points and it’s blew up in your face.
I’m struggling to believe you somehow found yourself in the company of the man at centre of summers most talked about transfer so far, and within your earshot he discusses the wages on offer from Celtic. Flying in the face of people on here who know his personality and say he would never go such a thing.

Now I know you have previously said you don’t care, but it’s easy to see how’s people are doubting your version of events.
Knowing who ID10s Dad is there’s every chance he not only knows Turnbull but most of the other Motherwell youngsters and first team players

I’ve answered every question & disclosed everything to the boy via DM, where’s whens etc

The need to have a pop here is incredible :D

Cheers bud

If I needed attention I’d post what I knew about our club on my blog, not a needless thing here ffs

This place is mental
Sorry mate. It's nothing personal but you did remind me a wee bit like big fat Peter Lawell describing his secrets here and trying himself in statement knots.
No worries coz the bheggars are playing a disaster blinder

ID10 at the gym.

ElementaryPeacefulAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

Weird, page upon page of people begging ID10 for info, he gives it and when a deal gets cancelled folk are on his back and it’s not even our deal! If his info wasn’t legit why would Celtic have made a statement at all? Some folk are fkn unreal, won’t stop you asking again though I’ll bet.

This all day long. It’s pathetic!

I hope for his sake the Aribo doesn’t fall through, even though he has always said it’s not done and dusted, the mob will be baying

Knowing who ID10s Dad is there’s every chance he not only knows Turnbull but most of the other Motherwell youngsters and first team players

This is a first. Some ITK info on someone who is ITK.

Edit. Someone with no ITK info on someone's dad who is ITK.

I’m not playing games, have told everything to the poster who knows the boy - times where’s etc & I certainly haven’t lied

I don’t mind those that don’t believe me & it’s fine - it is what it is

I stand by what I said

(fwiw, boy above about my Dad is completely wrong person)

Anyway @ID10 is Aribo a Ger yet?

I’m not playing games, have told everything to the poster who knows the boy - times where’s etc & I certainly haven’t lied

I stand by what I said & accept the criticism, that’s life but those asking or saying if I lied honestly ask yourself why I would

Cheers all - off to cry in the corner :D

Sorry mate if I caused your Auld boy any problem .
Mate keep doing what your doing as it’s diesn hurt anyone

I’ve answered every question & disclosed everything to the boy via DM, where’s whens etc

The need to have a pop here is incredible :D

Cheers bud

If I needed attention I’d post what I knew about our club on my blog, not a needless thing here ffs

This place is mental
Ignore them we all appreciate your info rangers related...which is what we all should only care about

These type of threads are always great for watching grown men bitching and moaning like wee lassies because someone posted a bit of information (be it true or false) on the internet:D

A poster has posted some info which is most likely to the best of their knowledge. Either believe it or don’t, then get on with your life ffs:D

ID10, I think you've simply heard him say his 'move is back on' and 'wages are sorted' and presumed that means he's going to the bheasts.

When in reality it is the move he has wanted all along.

I stand by what I said & accept the criticism, that’s life but those asking or saying if I lied honestly ask yourself why I would

Cheers all - off to cry in the corner :D

Mate 99% of people respect your posts and accept that sometimes you get it wrong .... some are desperate to pull you up for not being infallible... don’t sweat it and just brush it off because you dont need to justify yourself .... keep posting what you know within reason .... it’s much appreciated !!!

To be fair to ID10 I’ve spoken to him on DM and he’s just realised who I am and that I know him of old!

Having heard the full story I’m not doubting the story about seeing Turnbull yesterday but he has reiterated that he didn’t hear convo today and passing on info from a third party who heard it, ie his mate.

Whatever was heard I'm sure David was on the wind up as this is certainly not the person I know.

Tend to think most of ID10's info is sound and he is bound to give some misinformation as he is passing on info that can change.
I for one would rather he continued to pass on what he believes to be true and appreciate his efforts to do so.

I had nothing to gain about talking about Turnbull bud & hadn’t before

I’m not ITK on this & don’t know the boy

However, yesterday he was in same place as me & I heard the disclosure, I’ll happily tell you that was in a Gym & he was talking to his mate who’s a life guard (now that’ll probably make it worse for me getting piss take)

I’ve no reason to lie, I simply passed on what the boy himself said

That’s it - I know nothing apart from boy saying himself

I’m sure those that know him will ask him & he will indeed confirm he was there

That’s it bud, don’t know him or aby details aside of that

Needjng to be itk about anything not including us is not my style & I’ve never done that here or anywhere else

Indeed a massive story I gave to admin about a certain situation would confirm that

I genuinely wish I hadn’t bothered my arse now :D
Best source yet :)
HNXebNb.jpg

ID10 was spot on, I live two minutes from Fir Park and know a couple of guys with brothers in the youth teams there, one of whom played a few games with Turnbull last year in the first team.

The chat today/yesterday was that he’d agreed to sign, 100%.

The agent fucked us around with Hastie remember, so it sounds like he’s pulled a fast one. Turnbull’s dad also very much wanted him to go down south as well.

I’d lay off criticising one of the best sources on here, can’t argue with any of his info as far as everyone knew up until this afternoon.

I think ID10 deserves a break , he’s been correct several times in the past , he’s been caught out on this one it would seem with the life guard /gym stuff but it doesn’t then nullify all the stuff he’s brought to us in the past surely ? Who is perfect on here or in life ?

If anyone should be cut slack it’s him IMO

I think they’ve kept Celtic waiting, possibly thought nothing was coming and accepting their offer was better and nothing, and Norwich have come in at the last minute.

It would make sense.

Appreciate the post

Whatever has happened I have no reason to lie about what I heard

Whether I have wrong end of stick yesterday from hearing him etc I have no idea

But this is why Gyms are bad & posting on here is lethal

Perhaps folk will give me a break!

Cheers everyone :D
mate im not long on FF but i always take note of your posts all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back