Portugal Training Camp

DeeGer10

Players fly out today. It looks like it’s to Faro but any idea where?

It’ll be interesting to see who’s there as still a few missing this week.

Looks like we’ve chartered a flight last year too.

We didnt charter a flight year. Went on Easyjet as there was only about 15 of the squad went from Glasgow and even less came back.

No idea if we have our own flight this year or just going on a scheduled one.

We didnt charter a flight year. Went on Easyjet as there was only about 15 of the squad went from Glasgow and even less came back.

No idea if we have our own flight this year or just going on a scheduled one.
Yeah i know but there’s a flight to Faro scheduled to leave at 14:25 which I don’t recognise the call sign for.

Seems it’s a charter flight.

In all seriousness - there must have been better options surely?? Airplane is 28 years old and most airplanes of this type were consigned to the dustbin a long time ago. It probably works put cheaper than flying Easyjet but I know who I would prefer to fly with.

Is it a propellors job ? I hope not .

Too much to expect a training video from Portugal today or will they start training tomorrow

In all seriousness - there must have been better options surely?? Airplane is 28 years old and most airplanes of this type were consigned to the dustbin a long time ago. It probably works put cheaper than flying Easyjet but I know who I would prefer to fly with.
A lot of the charter options use very old aircraft however they are refurbished inside.

The company chartering the plane were founded a few years after it was last built. There’s a reason companies like easyJet etc use the plane 6 times a day. Simply isn’t feasible for most charter companies to have brand new planes and those with the newer ones it costs a premium.

I flew with carpetair into Edinburgh last year from Schiphol as KLM had chartered it as their own aircraft was not available for some reason.
It was ok but defo and older aircraft

I flew with carpetair into Edinburgh last year from Schiphol as KLM had chartered it as their own aircraft was not available for some reason.
It was ok but defo and older aircraft

KLM used to have a lot of Fokkers, they’ve even got one as a static museum piece at Schipol. Could have been one of their old ones

What’s a Fokker ?
300px-Fokker_F.VIIa_Old_Glory_on_takeoff_ramp_%288091740002%29.jpg

someome here saidmlast night that Dorrans wasnt going. hopefully not true as when fit hes a great option
Is he though? I could probably count on one hand the amount of good games he has had for us.

Continuous injurys will not be doing much good for him & his body either.

I really hope he’s given his opportunity this season.

They'll all get their opportunity to impress at the camp and the friendlies mate.

Greg just needs to do better than last pre season, when he struggled at the camp and was poor in the pre season games.

I think he's better prepared this time.

Too much to expect a training video from Portugal today or will they start training tomorrow

Easy session today after travelling I'd imagine mate.

Hard work will start tomorrow.

Back