Ryan jack abused by Aberdeen fans at perth racecourse

uneasydaz

RANGERS ace Ryan Jack was abused by Aberdeen yobs at a racecourse.

Security guards rushed to the ex-Don’s aid after louts hurled verbal taunts as he relaxed with pals.

And an onlooker said two men were booted out of the meet over the heckling near a hospitality tent at Perth.

They said: “It was out of order. The guy was just minding his own business and he got hassled.”

A source close to former Pittodrie skipper Jack said it was not the first time he’d been targeted since his move to Ibrox in 2017.

He added: “He didn’t do anything to warrant any abuse. He was out for a nice day at the races and ended up getting a hard time from Dons fans.

He said he’s had it before but that’s no reason why he should tolerate it.”

One racegoer slammed the louts on Twitter, writing: “Some people are pathetic.”

The flashpoint last weekend came weeks after Scottish international Jack saw Gers teammate Graham Dorrans, 28, knocked out by a lout on holiday in Ibiza.

Slating yob fans, a Rangers spokesman said: “It’s ridiculous that a player from any club can’t enjoy a quiet day out with friends and has to suffer abuse. It’s just not right.”

For various reason Rangers players are now fair game in Scotland when they are out enjoying their freetime

Was at Perth yesterday with my auld man and FIL.

Didn't see Jack but did see Si Ferry, what a jakey little bastard that is, out his tree with a tracksuit on looking like he hasn't washed in days.

Kudos to the young boys who like me had a fair wedge on William of orange :D

Lets be honest here, Aberdeen fans have one purpose, support the team? No, Go to Aberdeen games? No

All about Hatred

Jack is one of us, it kills them more than one of ours being them ever could.

Suppose this is what happens when the media drum up the narrative that this behaviour is ok against Rangers fans or staff...

Ever since the “over exuberance” back in the cup final they’ve condoned this type of behaviour against our club

That has fiundation yep . Its noticeable here that rfc have a comment in article.

The truth is these are hate crimes. Scotland is cursed with this type of act.

We just didn't see it :D:D

Did see just after the 4:50 (i think, was the william of orange race) alot of police activity, maybe related.

Couldn't have been yesterday mate, as they flew out to Portugal.

Maybe last week?

This is what goes on when the law refuse to do their job, and their bosses the SNP do everything in their power, to turn their face away from the problem they create, this will not end until they do their job, or we the people will end up doing it for them, and violence will occur and our fans will be blamed for it, I have no doubts about that.

Perth is the place if you want to buy a Sheep or Sheep.
Now its understandable that people who want to purchase Sheep will be in and around Perth!
We need to understand the actual reason for Perth actually being there is Sheep,British Army apart.
Id say young Ryan needs to realise he needs to wear Cuban Heels now he plays for the Rangers!

51v4bPz.gif

:mad:

Christie and Hayes get the same treatment from their fans for joining one half of the old firm, right?

No, because Jack was their captain and best player, it hurt them a lot. Christie was on loan from Celtic and Hayes was shite, even Aberdeen fans were confused as to why he went to Celtic, although i have seen him get some abuse, not on this level though. It makes me very happy knowing we made those bitter sheep shagging bastards raging by signing Jack in the manner we did.

I've said it before ill say it again, i may hate the tims, but Aberdeen's support is far worse man for man than Celtic's. Fulla wee gimps choking to make a name for themselves and auld bitter bastards stuck in the 80s pretending their club is still relevant and a rival of ours.

Think he recently also ran into bother in an Aberdeen pub or club.

Possibly thought Perth would be safe/hassle free.

It’s clear to me Rangers players are targets even more than they used to be. Police Scotland need to lay down a marker its unacceptable

RANGERS ace Ryan Jack was abused by Aberdeen yobs at a racecourse.

Security guards rushed to the ex-Don’s aid after louts hurled verbal taunts as he relaxed with pals.

And an onlooker said two men were booted out of the meet over the heckling near a hospitality tent at Perth.

They said: “It was out of order. The guy was just minding his own business and he got hassled.”

A source close to former Pittodrie skipper Jack said it was not the first time he’d been targeted since his move to Ibrox in 2017.

He added: “He didn’t do anything to warrant any abuse. He was out for a nice day at the races and ended up getting a hard time from Dons fans.

He said he’s had it before but that’s no reason why he should tolerate it.”

One racegoer slammed the louts on Twitter, writing: “Some people are pathetic.”

The flashpoint last weekend came weeks after Scottish international Jack saw Gers teammate Graham Dorrans, 28, knocked out by a lout on holiday in Ibiza.

Slating yob fans, a Rangers spokesman said: “It’s ridiculous that a player from any club can’t enjoy a quiet day out with friends and has to suffer abuse. It’s just not right.”
Going by Dorrans’ age, this article is 4 years old.

It's fucking ridiculous. And these cunts constantly spout about 'anti Irish racism', something I have never witnessed in Glasgow. But there is a worrying trend on the flip side of the coin. And the media remain silent.

Just imagine for one second it had been the ginger rodent who was abused
Motions in the Scottish parliament etc, etc.

Whatever club they play for or manage, they should be able to go about their business without getting abused by wee arseholes.
Pathetic.

Doubtless those responsible are right chuffed with themselves and recon they’re dead ‘ard. Gimps.

Probably in their 40s or 50s too, seems to be the way with those sorts, what an embarrassment.

Doubtless those responsible are right chuffed with themselves and recon they’re dead ‘ard. Gimps.

Probably in their 40s or 50s too, seems to be the way with those sorts, what an embarrassment.
pure and utter scum mate

Wow! Wait until he goes up there next year, after they’ve seen him running round Ibrox with the league trophy.

Back