Record Season Ticket Sales

Never in doubt.

Still delighted.

BpJZnx9CQAALnfu.jpg

Incredible stats.

I know of 7 lads on the waiting list and all have missed out.

BBC

Rangers have announced that they have breached last term's season ticket sales, with 45,757 having been sold this summer.

giphy.gif

This season is going to be amazing

This from Dave King is quite Interesting, i wonder what he is meaning here,

"This is an inclusive and diverse club and we are close to announcing initiatives which will make Rangers even more special to so many more people."

Was wondering myself what he means with this part.

I was wondering this myself, in regards to what DK means in that statement, time will tell no doubt.

Fantastic.

As much as I’d love us to expand Ibrox now is really not the time, the last thing we need is more debt. Let’s get back to winning titles before we consider that.

Well that’s a first. A positive Rangers thread on Twitter and not one Tim in the replies. Are they in hiding?

Love Gerrard’s quote “They are educated fans, they know there has been progress and I think they can sense there is something exciting brewing”
Too feckin right Gaffer - it’s the 55 express! ;)

This from Dave King is quite Interesting, i wonder what he is meaning here,

"This is an inclusive and diverse club and we are close to announcing initiatives which will make Rangers even more special to so many more people."
Intrigued by this as well.

I would just like to thank the chairman and the board and all the fans who season after season put their money where their mouths are WE Are THE People

Have we kept tickets back to go to general sale game by game?
There should be a small number available on a match to match basis.
Also,the secondary ticketing scheme,where season ticket holders who are unable to attend a game,can put their seats up for resale through the club website,will make seats available.

I’m buzzing for the Oxford game never mind the league starting! Good times coming at last and boy do we deserve them.

There should be a small number available on a match to match basis.
Also,the secondary ticketing scheme,where season ticket holders who are unable to attend a game,can put their seats up for resale through the club website,will make seats available.

Aye just wondering because we could’ve gotten more folk in with us only giving teams a max of 1000 odd.

That's fantastic news, and thousands more around the world wishing they could be there for every game.

Back