Kenny Miller signs for partick thistle

getimage.aspx

Must just fucking love playing football. If I was minted there's no chance I'd be running about a pitch at his age, except playing 5s with my mates.

Just back from the golf and we were just talking about him. He could easily do a couple more seasons in the MLS. Good move for him and I wish him all the best.

Mind watching him score against us for Hibs back in the 90’s ffs.

Good luck to him, he’s had some career.

Best of luck to Kenny and the rest of his career. Scored plenty of goals which got us cups and I’ll always will have a liking to him as a player. Always played his heart out in his two spells with us.

It's a good move for Kenny at this stage of his career. I wish him the best of luck and I expect him to continue scoring goals at that level. A man who gives his all for the jersey, the ultimate professional, and someone who was a terrific servant for our club.

Happy for him and wish him well but can’t help think why he didn’t get a gig in the spl the likes of county , Hamilton and st mirren he’d definitely improve what’s already there

Mind watching him score against us for Hibs back in the 90’s ffs.

Good luck to him, he’s had some career.

I was a 14 year old at high school when i first saw him with hibs. I'm fucking 34 noo and he's still playing professional football! o_O

Back