Turnbull's move to celtic could be off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic now trying to alter the terms of the original offer.

Motherwell having none of it.
Low level paperwork gatherers will no doubt be scrambling about looking for low level paper to try and find a scum=good paper on the floor. Or is it the sfa or spfl they’ll protect?? So who will they try to make look as good possible? And who’ll bend over and make them out to be victims.how can that even be allowed.

Motherwell fan in my work say he failed due to him having a class A drug in his system? not sure how reliable his info is however tbh....

Find this extremely unlikely as they are subject to random drugs tests and it’s not as if he didn’t expect to have some transfer speculation this Summer.

This will be Twitter BS.

Still expect him to sign for them but it’s great watching the balls up.

Where’s the sporting integrity big bullies awash with cash trying to screw the small club
Founded on charity I tells ya founded on charity a club like no other they got that right at least morals of a sewer rat

Feel bad for the kid but what an absolute mess. Motherwell and the paedos should be ashamed of themselves, his agent should be fired and Norwich ?
Lucky Norwich

It’s a dangerous game by celtic. He doesn’t seem to be a die-hard fan, and originally turned down their offer. He then changed his mind so doesn’t appear to have any kind of yearning or deep-rooted longing to play for them and no-one else. Thus, if the scum are up to any skulduggery it is possible that he or Motherwell might tell them to stick it and either stay at Motherwell or look elsewhere. If that happens then both the player and his club will do their utmost to trash celtic’s medical and rubbish the result.

He may well still end up at the Saviledome but he’ll be under huge pressure to hit the ground running and a poor performance in a defeat at Ibrox would see their “support” turn on him big time.

So either the whole deal collapses which would be a PR disaster for them, or they spend big bucks (maybe not the £3m) for a raw kid with an ok half season to his name with a huge amount of pressure on his shoulders. Looks like a win-win as far as we’re concerned.

Oh, and I have zero sympathy for the player himself. He’s Scottish so knows EXACTLY what stories are swirling around that lot yet still chooses to (try) to join them.

xmor5y.jpg

Never trust someone who lets their phone battery run that low.

I can actually hear the steam coming out of Lennons ears. He will be stressed out enough already with the pressure to deliver 10 and he is off to the worst possible start. Multiple embarrassing incidents in the first few months and zero signings despite the zombie hoard demanding a squad overhaul. Gerrard will make light work of Lennon this season, of that I am sure.

You don’t enjoy their misfortune?
course I do but this Turnbull stuff embarrassing the amount on it. maybe the boy would've turned out to be star,maybe not,either way don't care. if he turned out crap then would mean they wasted shit load of cash on him. who knows but end of day we're not in for him and they've already made themselves a laughing stock with it all

Celtic apparently offering 750k upfront + add ons in a take or leave offer as he’s apparently going to have to undergo a surgery for a grade 2 medial ligament injury which would keep him out for six months.

I can actually hear the steam coming out of Lennons ears. He will be stressed out enough already with the pressure to deliver 10 and he is off to the worst possible start. Multiple embarrassing incidents in the first few months and zero signings despite the zombie hoard demanding a squad overhaul. Gerrard will make light work of Lennon this season, of that I am sure.

Luvleh!

Celtic apparently offering 750k upfront + add ons in a take or leave offer as he’s apparently going to have to undergo a surgery for a grade 2 medial ligament injury which would keep him out for six months.
motherwell say no he goes back has the surgery we get him in january for £500,000 and he has a belter of a start with us :D

If that’s true I’ll be amazed if they sign him at all .

Thought it would be something like this.

I know that we’re not flush with cash. And I never rated him that highly. But really. Would it be so crazy to just bid £1.2mill up front with a 10% sell on clause? If the stats guys are right and he turns out brilliant, it’d be hilarious. And he’d really hate Celtic...

Something fishy going on with that mob.
I was thinking the same btw , along the lines of “ there is a problem here , our doctor has discovered a hernia ( or something along these lines ) and young Turnbull here will have to have surgery so we will still take him but no way are we paying 3 Million because he will be out for a good few months blah! blah! blah! so we’ll take him off your hands for 1.5 Million ...... It might work ! and a brown envelope handed to the Doc ;) .....All in the name of sporting integrity of course , deal gets done then Hey Presto! the hernia’s disappeared :D .

Brown begs him to join, he has talks then fucks them off for Norwich where he is found out, Kennedy slates him for delaying, he comes crawling back, Lennon says he's in the building and should be announced by the afternoon, 4 days later and still nothing!!!!!!!

Meanwhile at Lennoxtown Griffiths is still fragile mentally, Browns done, Rogic glass legs is injured, Tierney been touted for mega bucks says Peter, Lustig shat it and fucked off, Sinclair subject of Sheffield Utd interest BUT they are keen on an 8 mill defender who will save their season.

If we get off to a flyer Lennon will crack by Xmas. Push this mutants buttons, he will join Griffiths in the nut house and lose the plot!!

Absolutely marvellous reading!

If that’s true I’ll be amazed if they sign him at all .

If true then they and any other team would be mad to sign him! They have made an arse of this especially with the photos of him with TLB!

But i really don't blame them having 3 scans, if we had a player and had 3 scans and showed a dodgy knee and we signed him only to be out for 6 months for surgery when he isnt even guaranteed to be a good player I would be going mental at the waste. Especially for the money offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back