Continuous credit card scheme

inverbear112

I have accidentally signed up for the friendlies on cccs does anyone know how to cancel and how easy it is? Also if it’s possible to cancel at any time

I didn't sign up for them but I got some emails from the club in the past two weeks which gave me the impression that they seemed to think I had. I went into my season ticket data on the club's website and sent the ticket office a message to emphasise that I did not wish to be registered on the site for non-season ticket games. They sent me a message on Monday to acknowledge my request and that they had amended their data.

I didn't sign up for them but I got some emails from the club in the past two weeks which gave me the impression that they seemed to think I had. I went into my season ticket data on the club's website and sent the ticket office a message to emphasise that I did not wish to be registered on the site for non-season ticket games. They sent me a message on Monday to acknowledge my request and that they had amended their data.
Just remember that without signing up for home games in the cups, you won't get priority for our semi finals and finals at Hampden to see us lifting two cups of our treble this year! :)

Home friendlies is separate box to cup games if I remember right.....I just tick em' all.

Last edited:
How do semi final and final tickets work , is it a random ballot?

Yep but you have to be signed to all non league home games as well. Not guaranteed a ticket as I missed out on the initial ballot last season for the LC semi but then got one when we received a bigger allocation.

Back