Portugal Training Camp

Anyone know if Rossiter is over there? Haven't seen him in any training or airport photos.

Rumour is he was supposed to be on the flight yesterday but there is interest in him from down south and rangers are happy to offload so he was left at home.

What date do the team return home? Any idea if they will do an open day for fans?

Borna's downward dog is a sight to behold

2usxseh.jpg

Your daily video from pre-season training camp in Portugal will be available to view from 6pm.

Subscribe To RangersTV for exclusive content direct from your club: rng.rs/SubscribeToRTV

For those who don't know what a fokker is, here you go. Willy Fokker was a Dutch aircraft designer who made planes for the Germans in WW1. His Fokker DV11 was a match for Biggles and his Sopwith Camel. After the war, he kept making planes and was pretty good at it until he died and his company continued to manufacture good if unspectacular aircraft until the present day. The F27 Friendship was a good plane and inspired Fairchild in the US to buil it under licence. Hi twin jets are reliable and safe aircraft and unfortunately, the one that took us to Portugal was in green colors.

Enjoyed the videos and seeing them working hard

Closed door match on Tuesday then into the weekends game v Oxford

Was it the Oxford fans saying we are league 1 standard ? i can't wait to destroy them next Sunday like we did to Bury.

Can't wait for the final video

Was it the Oxford fans saying we are league 1 standard ? i can't wait to destroy them next Sunday like we did to Bury.

Can't wait for the final video

Alot of these teams like Oxford and Charlton/Derby etc think cause we play in Scotland and our troubles since 2012 they can just roll up to Ibrox and see us off.

Friendly or not we will ruin them.

Alot of these teams like Oxford and Charlton/Derby etc think cause we play in Scotland and our troubles since 2012 they can just roll up to Ibrox and see us off.

Yea i want us to destroy them mate and we will

Just like Championship Wigan last season.

We're a completely different level to these sort of teams.

The ignorance from down south in general is unreal from my experience. They really have no idea and just assume all teams in Scotland are League 1 quality. The sheep would be comfortable playing in the English championship, in fact I think the top half of the SPFL would survive that league fairly easily.

Back