Murdo Fraser writes to Humza re 'hanging effigies'

Not before time .

It wasn't a "blunder", which means incompetent but honest mistake, it was intentional corruption and anti-Protestant behaviour to ensure the perpetrators got away with this crime.

Further, there are literally thousands of videos including on You Tube showing these effigies and the people hanging them, how can there possibly "not be enough evidence"?

I am afraid to say that Scotland is a corrupt little country now the errors from the fiscal's department grow longer and longer friends of friends in fiscal can affect prosecutions e.g this the bin lorry driver and probably Salmond no wonder McGarry was shocked she got jailed

Police Scotland investigating, findings will be sent to the COPFS.......turkeys voting for xmas here.
I think we will need to keep on top of this one. Especially as the offences happened in September 2016, ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO.

Imagine this had been the other way about. There would be a government summit and 3 years worth of every paper would be disecting it forensically.

Is there not an investigation by some independent police committee for things like evidence going missing. Surely some sort of investigation should be taking place, No?

I have been pestering anyone I can think of connected with this incident, and have been informed by the Proculator Fiscal's office that the Lord Advocate has instructed the Police to carry out an investigation into this. However, the LA refuses to tell me what they are actually investigating. Criminal actions I hope.

As long as the useless humming fud is in charge of the justice in scotland nothing will be done in this case. The useless one won't even comment on the biggest scandal to hit scotland.He.among other horrible items don't want to prosecute their beloved septic scum.This will go on on on without action as long as these cunts are in power.

How are ordinary people supposed to have confidence in the justice system when evidence can disappear when it suits,this is actually quite scary,whats the chance of evidence going missing when it comes the time for celtc to get there day in court.
Yes your right regardless of the case (no coincidence) there should be a intensive investigation to weed out the culprit, you can't be in a position where you can delete evidence in pending court cases you just can't be.

Hypothetically say in a murder case or another serious crime, could the defence lawyer not question the validity of every piece of evidence bought before the court, i

These things are signed in and out as they meander their merry way through the legal system.There will no doubt be an audit trail as to where it went and when.
That would be my understanding regarding signing in and out , for instance if person A signs the evidence out he or she is responsible for it and if that person then passes it on to person B , he or she then becomes responsible for it so that there is a clear auditable trail . If that has not happened there would appear to be something wrong with their procedures in place either that or they are at it !!!!

That would be my understanding regarding signing in and out , for instance if person A signs the evidence out he or she is responsible for it and if that person then passes it on to person B , he or she then becomes responsible for it so that there is a clear auditable trail . If that has not happened there would appear to be something wrong with their procedures in place either that or they are at it !!!!
Either way it needs addressed, I wonder if it has happened before surely there must be a protocol for this doing nothing is just not acceptable.

As far as I understand it Scots law relies on 'best evidence'.If the absence of this best evidence can be explained(THERE MUST BE A WILLINGNESS TO DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE)then I can see no valid reason why the Crown can't provide the next best evidence.For example in a murder case where the victim has been stabbed and the knife goes missing.The Crown can still proceed with the case providing there is a sufficient explanation as to the absence of the knife.They can still provide evidence from eye witnesses that the accused had the knife, evidence of him buying the knife etc and evidence from the surgeon as to the nature of the wound and how it was caused and by what type of weapon. The list could go on and on as to proof etc.For that matter, do we know what the 9 accused have said when interviewed etc.In summary, if there was a will to proceed......................

Yes your right regardless of the case (no coincidence) there should be a intensive investigation to weed out the culprit, you can't be in a position where you can delete evidence in pending court cases you just can't be.

Yet there we have exactly this situation B.A. nobody is going to tell me that the culprit is anything other than one of the unwashed,and therefore hidden and protected right inside the P.F.s offices.

It wasn't a "blunder", which means incompetent but honest mistake, it was intentional corruption and anti-Protestant behaviour to ensure the perpetrators got away with this crime.

Further, there are literally thousands of videos including on You Tube showing these effigies and the people hanging them, how can there possibly "not be enough evidence"?
Precisely. It’s is sectarian justice being carried out by sectarian judicial authorities.

Precisely. It’s is sectarian justice being carried out by sectarian judicial authorities.

I agree wholeheartedly and this requires a much wider audience.Whether the authorities in Scotchland like it or not, to be prejudicial against someones faith is not only restricted to the catholic and Muslim faiths.Let's face it, they are all equal in the eyes of the law, given that they are beliefs.This MUST be hammered home so that there can be no doubt that my belief is equally as good and as relevant as your belief.While there is no proof that one is more correct than the other they must be treated equally or not at all.

I’m really pissed off with this missing/ lost evidence shit. IF these files have gone from a server that is backed up by the COFPS back up system then then if it is ONLY those files it is corruption rather than a mistake.

It takes real dedicated effort to go onto a server and delete files, not just these particular files but their copies on the archive system. If they don’t have a system like this I will buy us Ryan Kent. I’m sure there is much more to this story than we are being told. IT experts on here please (no pun intended) back me up on this.

My sister and later my girlfriend who took over my sisters job at central police office used to tear up my motoring fines. Different level but it is not hard for an insider to do.
That is a very reckless post to make on the internet.
The actions of your relatives would see them do time, real hard time commensurate with a really serious crime.
Interfering with justice isn't something anyone ever does lightly.

Losing evidence in a court case is not an easy thing to do at all.
To do so with deliberation is just about as serious as it gets.

I am surprised at how this can occur north of the border and be met with a mere shrug.
That is the sort of response one expects in a corrupt small-time banana republic.

My uncle used to do artex, we were at one of his mates doing a ceiling this time and it turned out this guy was the warrant officer at killie police station, he guy could tell my uncle that there was a warrant for non payments of fines, the guy says that he will deal with it but it will come back so he better start paying the fines

Humza Useless should be on his feet at Holyrood confirming that there will be a police investigation as to why crucial Court evidence could suddenly be " lost" from such an important case. There must be procedures within the PF Office as to signing in to be able to observe such sensitive Court evidence. Who was the last person who looked at the evidence before it was " lost " ?

Peter lawell

I received a reply this morning from W.J.Wolffe QC. I have no clue as how to post a picture but can i copy & paste it into a post?

Back