Kemar Roofe

I noticed this. He was one I thought would go for so much more in the English market. You never know if this price might be right for Roofe.

Aye, surprised me as well mate. I honestly though Jansson would go to a better team and for much more than than Brentford and £5.5m. Impressed me every time I've saw him.

Maybe Bielsa is cleaning house and wants new faces in.

Not a hope in hell of getting Roofe for £5m.

January 31st, Leeds well out of contention for promotion and he has already signed a pre contract with us we MIGHT get him for £5m but now. No chance.

Aye, surprised me as well mate. I honestly though Jansson would go to a better team and for much more than than Brentford and £5.5m. Impressed me every time I've saw him.

Maybe Bielsa is cleaning house and wants new faces in.

Bielsa f*cking loves Roofe it wont be him wanting him out. If anything it will be the club possibly forcing him out if he wont sign a new deal but if hes genuinely available for that sort of price every team in The Championship would be interested and possibly even lower EPL teams. Roofe getting injured f*cked Leeds at the end of the season.

Definitely something in this by the way.

Everyone has been thinking its Andre Gray but this is the one we’ve targeted. Surprised it’s out now unless his agent’s blabbed.
giphy.gif

That I’m unsure of. I don’t think we’ll sell for as low as £10m but if Gerrard wants Roofe in and needs to pay £5m, possible it could happen I suppose.
I'm a huge fan of Morelos but if this is the kind of player were targeting to replace him then I'd be happy to let him go.

Would be great for us but if hecwere to go he'd have offers well above 15k a week.
Push the boat out then, offer him wages on a par with Alfie. He's allegedly on £25k a week. We get a big fee for him, give roofe his salary and bank the surplus. That would be a good deal.

The same paper that said Boyd was going to Celtic in 2010 and Sir Alex was coming to manage us in 2005. No doubt noticed Roofe was in his final 12 months and made up the rest from there.

Leeds will want more for Roofe than we will want for Morelos.

This won’t happen.

Yet Morelos is the younger and better player. He can bully players in a way that Roofe can't. Roofe very much relies on his pace and his finishing is nowhere near the wee man's either.

Are Leeds signing Morelos and we get Roofe & cash?

If Morelos had a no trade clause in his contract I’m pretty sure Leeds Utd would be on it. Wrong division, wrong time, wrong team just plain wrong. He’s looking to better himself so that’s got to be off the board for him.

Kemare is a cracking player but he wouldn't offer us half as much as Alfie would and that shows how good Morelos is

Amazed he’s only on £10k at Leeds to be honest.

Suppose it’s understandable if it’s his original deal after signing from Oxford but you look at what some of the dross down there is getting you’d expect one of the better forwards on the league to be on more.

I saw a good few Leeds games last season and thought he looked a good player, would be sad to see Alfie go but if we can bank a decent bit of cash and get Roofe as the replacement I’d be happy with that.

Never getting him for just 5 million but a very good player indeed

And bench Morelos?

I reckon he will go at some point in the window. if not we have plenty of games to rotate. We dropped 10 points in our first 7 league games last season with playing twice a week.

We won't be able to hold on to him much longer so better having his replacement ready. Also, we should have three quality CF's fighting it out for a game.

I reckon he will go at some point in the window. if not we have plenty of games to rotate. We dropped 10 points in our first 7 league games last season with playing twice a week.

We won't be able to hold on to him much longer so better having his replacement ready. Also, we should have three quality CF's fighting it out for a game.
I agree mate I reckon he’ll go aswell

Back