Kemar Roofe

What is it with these kunts thinking we are league 1 level ? i want to destroy all these English teams in our friendly matches, they obviously never seen any of our euro results, Villareal would crush teams like Leeds

What is it with these kunts thinking we are league 1 level ? i want to destroy all these English teams in our friendly matches, they obviously never seen any of our euro results, Villareal would crush teams like Leeds

They’re honestly fucking oblivious - Rangers would beat basically any team down there on their day

It would be close but similarly I think we would beat them

Scotland top 4 clubs defences are better organised than almost all of the championship clubs in my opinion, was down to Leeds a couple of times last season and that area of the game stuck out more for me but midfield and attack is similar standard but with a few exceptions like defoe morelos and possibly Griffiths and eduard

He's only got a year left on his contract, and seemingly they've put a £5 mill.figure on his head, as i think the 26 yr.old want's to leave.
He's a good player, and at a good age.Maybe worth keeping an eye on, if the buffalo leaves, and personally i think he wil.As i think S.Gs.a bit pissed off with him and his behaviour.
Hadn't realised he only has a year left. Find it surprising he wants to leave, was an important player for Leeds last year when fit and has a real chance to gain promotion to the EPL this season.

Don't get me wrong he'd me a tremendous addition but I expect we'll have plenty of competition in the EPL and Championship for his signature if there is any truth to the rumours.

How many of them did we sign this season ? Grezda and Barisic were signed because we played their team in Europe, No doubt Grezda showed up when looking at old footage and Barisic was the best player on the park when we play them.

Morelos was known to JJ so that only leaves Katic .
Only if you’re being selective and moving the goalposts.

I am more concerned that we would need to sell to buy him at the price quoted?

We should have 5 million for a player given we haven’t spent much so far

Not going to be £5M that’s for sure. I’m saying no chance

Why not? I thought the same tbh but hes only got a year left on his contract, Leeds fans seem to think he'll go for around that, and they are supposedly selling one of their best players to brentford for 5.5 million (pontus jansson)

Jim White

Source close to @LUFC puts Kemar Roofe-to-@RangersFC speculation down to “agent talk.” Yorkshire club has had no approaches for the player.

Jim White knows f*ck all about f*ck all.

Mhanky prick

Pope is normally spot on in regards to Leeds, so it's interesting news.

Hope there is some thing in this. Would add more quality to our attack. Good in the air for a lad that's not huge as well.

His style fits our style.

Former Leeds star Noel Whelan says Rangers have turned Kemar Roofe’s head with a “huge offer”.

Reports suggest Steven Gerrard has targeted the 26-year-old as a £5million replacement if Alfredo Morelos leaves Ibrox this summer.

Roofe has one year left on his contract at Elland Road, and Whelan says leaving contract talks so late has pushed Roofe towards an exit.

He told Football Insider:

Leeds are vulnerable to losing Kemar. They are not in a good position and they are there because they failed to give him a new contract last season, when they should have.

You cannot allow your top goalscorer to come to the final year of his contract. It’s not the way to go about keeping players. Now we could lose one of our best players because the club haven’t done their job right.

I’ve read Rangers want to get Kemar for £5million. He’s worth double that, around £10million. Easily. It appears the player’s head has been turned with a huge contract offer from Rangers.

Can Leeds match that? Can they match the chance to win trophies, play European football and work with a legend like Steven Gerrard?

Roofe would be great. Especially in the system we played towards the tail end of last season.

There must be something in this. Think he would do a job for us very good finisher

Would also like to get him for the fact that leeds and every other clubs fans would go into meltdown.

All i read on twitter nowadays is pub league or my nan could play up there.

Hope we continue to wallop english sides in pre season aswell

Former Leeds star Noel Whelan says Rangers have turned Kemar Roofe’s head with a “huge offer”.

Reports suggest Steven Gerrard has targeted the 26-year-old as a £5million replacement if Alfredo Morelos leaves Ibrox this summer.

Roofe has one year left on his contract at Elland Road, and Whelan says leaving contract talks so late has pushed Roofe towards an exit.

He told Football Insider:

Leeds are vulnerable to losing Kemar. They are not in a good position and they are there because they failed to give him a new contract last season, when they should have.

You cannot allow your top goalscorer to come to the final year of his contract. It’s not the way to go about keeping players. Now we could lose one of our best players because the club haven’t done their job right.

I’ve read Rangers want to get Kemar for £5million. He’s worth double that, around £10million. Easily. It appears the player’s head has been turned with a huge contract offer from Rangers.

Can Leeds match that? Can they match the chance to win trophies, play European football and work with a legend like Steven Gerrard?

Usually these stories get "rubbished" within a couple of days of breaking out so quite surprised to read this.

I don’t see why we couldn’t sign roof regardless of what happens with Alfie . Defoe while great isn’t going to last forever and we need to build for the future as well .

If it’s true that Roof has a contract of only 10k a week and we say to the boy we will pay him 25k over 4 years , it certainly must be appealing

Keeping an eye on this as I think it could be a possibility .

Leaving Ibrox yesterday there were some Oxford fans behind us saying the scoreline flattered us, and we were three weeks ahead in terms of pre season prep, and that had this game come mid season it would've been very close

Deluded fools! If it was mid season and we were at full strength we would put about 20 past them :D

Leaving Ibrox yesterday there were some Oxford fans behind us saying the scoreline flattered us, and we were three weeks ahead in terms of pre season prep, and that had this game come mid season it would've been very close
LOL. We'd take 5 off them anytime we wanted.

Is it possible we are trying to sign him regardless of Morelos going?

Only about £1m more than we signed Goldson for, so it's not like it's stupid money out of our league.

Just been talking to a Leeds Utd season ticket holder and he thinks this could be a goer, the ladd wants out of leeds he's fell out with the manager and refused to shake his hand after the QPR game, he said he's an outstanding player would be a great signing, he said he think the price will be lower than usual as they dont want a player who's not happy and last year of contract.

Back