Missing Rangers fan

sitting here feeling absolutely useless, hoping for some news today! :(
No one could expect more from you B,you are a good man and a great friend.

After reading the appeal last night I was going to head along and do my bit but I get lost when I go any further than Ibrox,so probably wouldn't have been much of an asset.

Shared it multiple times on Twitter,still praying for a miracle :(

Are you the guys best mate or something bud?
A good mate from playing football but wouldn’t say I’m his best mate no!
I’ve played football with him for about 12 years and our love of the game made us quite good pals! :(

You know how it is, you play footy with folk that long it’s like extended family!
Just loves football!
He’s got mates all over the shop from his travelling escapades as well

Last edited:
No one could expect more from you B,you are a good man and a great friend.

After reading the appeal last night I was going to head along and do my bit but I get lost when I go any further than Ibrox,so probably wouldn't have been much of an asset.

Shared it multiple times on Twitter,still praying for a miracle :(

All the boys from various games we played in have been out searching for him,
Just wish he’d see how much we all care!

And he’d do the same for us mate. Moan about it and call us all the names under the sun but he’d be there :)
He came up to see me the other week coz I’ve kinda had to Chuck it after smashing my wrist for the second time in 20 months because he was “ worried about me”
Then dissapears & didn’t speak to any of us! :(

He came up to see me the other week coz I’ve kinda had to Chuck it after smashing my wrist for the second time in 20 months because he was “ worried about me”
Then dissapears & didn’t speak to any of us! :(
All you can do is be there for people, like you were for me and stopped me doing anything stupid.

The fact he’s left his phone in his car hopefully means that he’s purposefully not wanted to be traced that way, and just needed time away. Fingers crossed he will get in touch with someone soon.
Fingers crossed

He would by now have to had drank and eaten, so surely the police, banks and family would know if cash has been spent/lifted from a cash machine, switched etc,

Can only hope that he'd lifted cash beforehand. It'd help with a sighting too if he had to get food.

Just hope he shows up soon.

He would by now have to had drank and eaten, so surely the police, banks and family would know if cash has been spent/lifted from a cash machine, switched etc,

One of his mates says he knows tonnes of folk from trips away. He could be with someone who genuinely doesn’t know folk are looking for him or who think they’re doing the right thing helping him take some time out. I really hope that’s the case.

One of his mates says he knows tonnes of folk from trips away. He could be with someone who genuinely doesn’t know folk are looking for him or who think they’re doing the right thing helping him take some time out. I really hope that’s the case.

Surely they'd see Facebook though?

I keep looking in this thread twice a day hoping for good news. Heart goes out to family and friends.
The Rangers family are with you all the way.

I was in a situation similar to this last year, all I can say to Gibby’s friends and family is to keep their hopes up and keep looking. If anyone needs to talk to a random stranger who will listen and give any advice they can feel free to DM me on here or on twitter.

Come home mate. Please come home.

Back