Kemar Roofe

Just been talking to a Leeds Utd season ticket holder and he thinks this could be a goer, the ladd wants out of leeds he's fell out with the manager and refused to shake his hand after the QPR game, he said he's an outstanding player would be a great signing, he said he think the price will be lower than usual as they dont want a player who's not happy and last year of contract.
Think what everyone else seems to be forgetting is that they'd probably be happier selling to us than a fellow Championship club. Hope there is some truth in this.

Does he replace Alfie though
Think he's a better fit than Morelos if we are going to continue to play as we did in the last 6 games of the season, for me tho if he replaces Morelos we still need a striker that can hold the ball up and harass defenders when we want to play a certain way

A lot of people see Defoe as the 1st choice striker this season even if Morelos stayed. Do those people still believe he will be if we bought Roofe?

Is there actually any truth in this or just made up nonsense? Roofe has been different gravy anytime I've seen him and I have to say I'd be shocked if he came to us. Especially for £5m.

Looks decent. Shows you how mental the transfer market it is mind you. If I wamt d Morelos and the price was £15m say. I'd be looking at who Rangers were lining up to replace him. This lad, £5m?....
Kerching!!

But for the tweet from the Leeds-based journo I'd be inclined to agree. That puts a, slight, element of wonder in it for me.

Was sarcasm mate :D , I believe their is truth in it now , didn’t until today , like Aribo , doing our homework and trying to get players for a fraction of their true cost , it’s brilliant .

Player Ive never heard of but people saying he’s class... right I’m SOLD on it. Announce Roofe

Would be very exciting. He could play up front on his own or as part of a front 3 alongside Defoe which I'm not entirely convinced Alfie can.

Strong, great workrate, very good in the air for his size and will score his fair share of goals up here. Would be of a similar calibre or higher than Sinclair in his first season for them IMO.

I'd love us to sign him and keep Alfie (at least for one more season) and Defoe, but there probably isn't enough of a wage budget for that to happen - I'd imagine we have at least £5m left in the transfer kitty after last season's Europa League run and the slight increase in season ticket money.

Would be very exciting. He could play up front on his own or as part of a front 3 alongside Defoe which I'm not entirely convinced Alfie can.

Strong, great workrate, very good in the air for his size and will score his fair share of goals up here. Would be of a similar calibre or higher than Sinclair in his first season for them IMO.

I'd love us to sign him and keep Alfie (at least for one more season) and Defoe, but there probably isn't enough of a wage budget for that to happen - I'd imagine we have at least £5m left in the transfer kitty after last season's Europa League run and the slight increase in season ticket money.

From what I’ve seen of Roofe he’s a fair bit higher level than Sinclair. If Morelos goes I think he’d be an excellent signing - but I’d be very surprised if we weren’t outbid by teams down South.

From what I’ve seen of Roofe he’s a fair bit higher level than Sinclair. If Morelos goes I think he’d be an excellent signing - but I’d be very surprised if we weren’t outbid by teams down South.

Quite possibly mate - he's looked good whenever I've seen him, and obviously Sinclair has gone off the boil the last couple of seasons, but Sinclair came to Scotland at a similar age with a few years Premier League experience under his belt which Roofe doesn't have.

Hard to tell who's better but if Roofe gets the kind of return Sinclair got in his first season here I'll be delighted.

If we would be in for him and get him I'm 99% sure we will walk the league.

Top player who could imo easily get a move to the Premier League.

Apparently his heads been turned

Pardon my love island patter

2w23j2x.gif

Can’t find the transfer rumours thread and didn’t want to start a new one but Simon Deli centre back from slavia Prague Ivory Coast international is of interest to us. Don’t shoot the messenger...

Can’t find the transfer rumours thread and didn’t want to start a new one but Simon Deli centre back from slavia Prague Ivory Coast international is of interest to us. Don’t shoot the messenger...

It was chopped a few days ago.

That's an exciting prospect though. Left footed as well.

Back