Morelos on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could easily be partly managed by a social media management company using bots to grow his twitter to be fair.

You can have it automatically set to retweet certain keywords.

Which is what it looks like to me given the amount of retweeting.

Saying that maybe not as there was very little action before yesterday for a couple of weeks.

Candeias did similar regarding a move to Turkey.

Not great, but in these times, it’s not something we can really get upset about anymore.

Morelos will go if we get an offer that works for him and the club. If we don’t, he will stay and do his best. He’s content, but he will always crave more. Basically sums it up.

He just retweets every article about him.
The article you are talking about isnt specifically about him going to palace it's just basically saying he's a hit topic with transfer talk this window, and that he could light up.the premiership and that palace have been linked with a move for him.

Not necessarily this, but it is absolutely clear to me that the lad wants a move move away from Scotland - and I fully understand that.

He's not going to want to endure another season in the SPHell.

Hopefully we can get a deal sorted asap. Best for all parties.

Candeias did similar regarding a move to Turkey.

Not great, but in these times, it’s not something we can really get upset about anymore.

Morelos will go if we get an offer that works for him and the club. If we don’t, he will stay and do his best. He’s content, but he will always crave more. Basically sums it up.

He absolutely did not.

He 'liked' a few comments from Turkish fans on Instagram saying 'we miss you, come back'.

Clint Hill did that to one of my tweets to him. Doesn't mean he's coming out of retirement.

I'd rather we kept him but if he goes hopefully it doesn't drag on.

Go for a hefty fee and let us replace him with 2/3 quality additions.

It's a pity as he could have went down as a Rangers Legend if he stayed and fired us to 55.

This is what he retweeted translated into English. Original tweet was from what looks like a Brazilian football blog.

Alfredo Morelos has been one of the most speculated names here at the window and can paint in the Premier League - Crystal Palace is one of those interested.

The 23-year-old Colombian striker was discovered by Rangers at HJK, Finland, and bought for only € 1.20 million in 2017

This is what he retweeted translated into English. Original tweet was from what looks like a Brazilian football blog.

Alfredo Morelos has been one of the most speculated names here at the window and can paint in the Premier League - Crystal Palace is one of those interested.

The 23-year-old Colombian striker was discovered by Rangers at HJK, Finland, and bought for only € 1.20 million in 2017

Yep, desperate to leave and start with a blank canvas.

Let’s be honest here, that’s what Rangers want as well, so long as the price is right. I don’t begrudge him his move and won’t be throwing my toys out the pram about this. I don’t think anybody will TBF.
Agreed. We just need it to happen now. It's inevitable that he wants to move on and will move on.

Get the money in, re-invest in team, let the lad get his move and everyone's happy.

I'd never hold a lad from Colombia back from getting a move to a bigger and better league. He has served us well and we will make a tidy profit. That's our model.

Here's what he retweeted, not a big deal really. More of a retweet of positive comments about him than a "let me leave" scenario.

b6IBDb2.jpg

Just looked, it's from 15 hours ago and in among all the retweets of his goal from last night.

TBH I wish we could just get this over and done with and move on. I love his wee petulant face but no-one is bigger than the club, if he wants to go get him gone and replaced.
Pretty much my take on it now

He clearly wants to go ,the reality is there hasn’t been a flurry of bids
Yep.

We've all known it, but it was telling last week when SG was asked if Morelos wanted to stay and said "You'll have to ask him".

Him and his agent are chomping at the bit to get out.

He looked fine to me last night but don't let it get in the way of a reason to piss your pants.

He'll go if we get a suitable offer from a suitable team, if that doesn't happen he'll stay and he'll be happy to do so.

Nothing else really has to be said at the moment.

The article looks like it could be innocent but it’s not a good look. At best he should manage his social media account better. At worst he is agitating for a move.

To be fair, though, we all know that he’ll end up in a better league. If we get the right amount for him in the process then all well and good.

It’s not something I like a player doing but as long as he keeps fighting for our cause and banging in goals and assists then i’ll stay happy with him. That’s also the way that he gets the best move for him.

Haven't looked at Twitter but if he wants away, go now so we have over a month to replace him. Defoe and a quality striker with any Morelos money will do me.

He'll go with my best wishes if he doesn't pi** about waiting until the last minute.

Haven't looked at Twitter but if he wants away, go now so we have over a month to replace him. Defoe and a quality striker with any Morelos money will do me.

He'll go with my best wishes if he doesn't pi** about waiting until the last minute.

Perhaps waiting until we actually get an offer may delay him moving

We all want him to leave to a Premiership club but we're annoyed he feels the same way?
Agreed.

I don't know how any of us can deny him his move to a bigger set up etc.

He's a lad from deepest Colombia with absolutely no connections to Rangers. Of course he is within his rights to seek a move.

He'll make us a good profit, so we should all be happy with that.

Guy can't speak or read english so just retweets stuff when he sees his name.

I find it pretty odd that he can't speak or read English after living here for a year or so and seeing him mouth "%^*& you" to an opposition player in match, tbh.

I think we're all quite happy for Alfie to move to a better league if that's his wish as long as the price is right for us.

I remember when he was at Helsinki and he DMd someone on here saying it was all happening. He won't be shy in making it known he's moving again.

Not necessarily this, but it is absolutely clear to me that the lad wants a move move away from Scotland - and I fully understand that.

He's not going to want to endure another season in the SPHell.

Hopefully we can get a deal sorted asap. Best for all parties.
I'm not sure another season in the SPL would be such a bad idea for either party.

I also don't see Gerrard involving Alfie if he's already "checked out".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back