Connah's Quay 1-2 Kilmarnock, Aberdeen 2-1 RoPS Rovaniemi (Fin)

4 qualifiers, starting early July does Rangers no favours. Our manager and players could do with having less qualifiers and have said so themselves.

I don't want the sheep or Killie to win, but if they pick us up up a few points here and there to reduce the amount of qualifiers we have to play then that's what it is.

You would need to apply same logic to the Tims, and for that reason I’m out.

They all wanted us dead, you can be as magnanimous as you like but that fact will remain.

I hope they all get ingrown toenails.

If we had qualified out the group stages last season and actually beat Spartak it would have done more for our Co-Efficient than Kilmarnock beating fucking Connahs Quay.

Yip, and if both wins had gone in our favour we’d be in an even better position.

When are some of our fans going to wake up and start treating the rest of Scottish football with the contempt they deserve. They wanted us dead FFS! And in the case of Aberdeen, they are utter scumbags to a man who's support gleefully sing about the Ibrox disaster and Ian Durrant being maimed by a thug. And some of our fans are still saying good luck to them? It's no wonder we are taken for mugs by everyone when so many of our support keep turning a blind eye to our haters.
Summed up perfectly mate.

We are that far gone with regard to the the coefficient that we could probably win the Champions League and still be starting games in July in the coming years.

F/ck the lot of them, every one of these shite teams fans sit and hope we get skelpt in Europe.

The other Scottish teams will do their usual - out in the first round

That's why I hope they always get a long trip to some unknown club, and an empty stadium for the home tie

Scottish football tried to kill us. I wish them all nothing but pain and misery for eternity (or until they eventually die).

You would need to apply same logic to the Tims, and for that reason I’m out.

They all wanted us dead, you can be as magnanimous as you like but that fact will remain.

I hope they all get ingrown toenails.
thats a fair point, not them wanting us dead, but them gaining points, and to be honest any success they have in europe does benefit us in terms of the coefficient while f ucking us on the cash front, so all the more reason for us to either get in by winning or getting 2 spots, I seem to remember we were much better off when this was the case

Come on Aberdeen and killie? Are you taking the piss?
Fck them both and the rest of them in Scottish football. I’ll show no solidarity or support for any of them.
And they can shove coefficient up their arse. We’ll do it on our own. WATP

Come on Aberdeen and killie? Are you taking the piss?
Fck them both and the rest of them in Scottish football. I’ll show no solidarity or support for any of them.
And they can shove coefficient up their arse. We’ll do it on our own. WATP
but we cant do it on our own wether you like it or not we are in a poor league and need others to help improve, FFS get a grip

They didn't give 2 F#cKs about us and I certainly don't care about them, I hope they both get thumped, long gone are the days of hoping all Scottish clubs do well in Europe.

but we cant do it on our own wether you like it or not we are in a poor league and need others to help improve, FFS get a grip
Then we’ll have to agree to disagree. And don’t get a grip me mate. Where were the rest of them when we went to the dark days? I rest my case.
Your entitled to your opinion. Of course you are but I for one have no time for any other team or their supporters in Scotland.

Maybe I am paranoid but I believe if it became easier for Scottish clubs to gain access to the latter stages of Euro competitions the rules would be changed accordingly. The top brass in EUFA only want the bigger footballing countries in the big TV matches. As for supporting other Scottish clubs. You must be joking. They are lapdogs to the scum and wanted Rangers dead. They still do.

so no more excuses when it comes to us having to play midweek and then back up at pittshit or the plastic paradise, you wanted this!

I don’t . I was being facetious as well you know .

Fans of those clubs rejoiced in our near demise and wanted our club dead . They sing songs about our fallen fans .

They can gtf
guess im just a big picture guy and definitely not swayed by pure emotion, prefer rational thinking

nonsense mate and you know it
I don’t think it is nonsense mate. UEFA quite simply will constantly recast the rules to ensure that there is at a minimum the number of teams from unfashionable nations in their blue ribbon event. They are selling it globally and right now we’re not relevant as a football nation.

What's the reality for us, should Killie and/or Aberdeen progress to the next round, or even further?

Realistically is it only going to mean we drop the 1st of 4 qualifiers, and still face 3?
Or are there bigger rewards?
Genuine question as l don't understand the format.

I don’t think it is nonsense mate. UEFA quite simply will constantly recast the rules to ensure that there is at a minimum the number of teams from unfashionable nations in their blue ribbon event. They are selling it globally and right now we’re not relevant as a football nation.
the coefficient algorithm exists now, we can only work with what we have, no sense in assuming anything else

Wouldn't mind them doing well in Europe, especially Killie so that they have a Thursday night game before they play us.

What's the reality for us, should Killie and/or Aberdeen progress to the next round, or even further?

Realistically is it only going to mean we drop the 1st of 4 qualifiers, and still face 3?
Or are there bigger rewards?
Genuine question as l don't understand the format.
It's already set for next season.
League Winners - CL QR1
CW - EL QR2 or 2nd place if League winners also win Scottish Cup
2nd - EL QR1
3rd - EL QR1

4th - EL QR1 ( only if Scottish Cup winners also win League)

Couldn't give a %^*& about co-efficient. We beat who we need to beat to get where we want to be.

Simple as that.

I’m torn. As things stand we will never win a European trophy again. Having to play 6 or 8 European matches just to qualify will have us running on empty come the final, plus the entire country unites against us winning it.

On the other hand I want the paedos to fail at everything they do. The worse the coefficient is the harder it will be for them to get CL money.

Back