Connah's Quay 1-2 Kilmarnock, Aberdeen 2-1 RoPS Rovaniemi (Fin)

Hate them but %^*& me our co-effieciency needs to improve badly and so does the outlook on our league. Hope every scottish club qualifys tbh just cant have that mob in the cl

I know bud, hate feeding other mongrels as a result of our good work
be carefull about that though if you look at the last few years there is only one team keeping our coefficient buoyant and it aint us, but things are about to change now we are out of the wilderness

Need them to win to boost the coefficient, plus it gives them more games that can only be of benefit to us in the league
From a personal point of view I hope they get humped and the mhanky mhob joins them at the earliest possible time.Why worry about co efficiency.These teams went to bed with liewell and tried to kill us.I wish nothing but the worst for all other scotshit teams.

From a personal point of view I hope they get humped and the mhanky mhob joins them at the earliest possible time.Why worry about co efficiency.These teams went to bed with liewell and tried to kill us.I wish nothing but the worst for all other scotshit teams.
OK, even if it harms our club?

%^*& them. You can be sure they wanted us to get beat!

Heart says get them dumped out as quickly as possible and with as large a score as possible but head says let them get through a few qualifying rounds before getting gutted by the first decent team they come up against. Even then there will be very little benefit to the coefficient but as they say every little helps.

Need them to win to boost the coefficient, plus it gives them more games that can only be of benefit to us in the league
Feck them.
If they win, good and well, it doesn’t do us any harm.
If the lose, feck them anyway, nothing to thank them for.

A stuffing home and away for the pair of them will suffice for this bear. I wish them no more than they wished upon us.

I’ll be one of them then. But I go away to see Rangers and nothing else. Was the coefficient around when we got to Manchester. Or did we do that on our own?

To paraphrase some of the replies on here...

Didn’t you know that they all wanted us dead? So why give them your hard earned?

Wanting a team to do well to the benefit of my club doesn’t mean I’m putting cash into that club but buying tickets, food and programs from those said clubs does. So which is it, %^*& them or here’s fifty of my finest hard earned British pounds I know which one sounds the daftest and it ain’t wanting someone to do well!!

I'd hate to support them - but the coefficient thing needs improving.

Starting these qualifiers early July is not sustainable - it's a f.ucking farce for us. Sooner we move up the coefficient table the better.

Get these c.unts to earn us a few points and then get smashed out.
But our neighbours across the city haven't done our game any better. There was a time when two teams went into the C.L. look at us now. How long would it take for us to go straight into the group stages. Crazy.

interesting analogy, while you want to support your team it also benefits the opposition, thats just the way of things I guess, dont see an issue with it.

Exactly mate.

I see only one of the %^*& them brigade has been honest enough to admit he will still lines the pockets of theses clubs that wanted us dead. Whereas all you want is them to do well to the benefit of us. Which funnily costs you nothing and you dont line their pockets.

Scobby doo is less confused than some on this thread.

we need to get back to 2 in the CL thats the only way to even up the playing field and there is only one way to achieve this

To paraphrase some of the replies on here...

Didn’t you know that they all wanted us dead? So why give them your hard earned?

Wanting a team to do well to the benefit of my club doesn’t mean I’m putting cash into that club but buying tickets, food and programs from those said clubs does. So which is it, %^*& them or here’s fifty of my finest hard earned British pounds I know which one sounds the daftest and it ain’t wanting someone to do well!!
Let me put it in simple terms for you then so you understand. Fck every other club in Scotland for the simple reason they wanted us dead. And your mate wanted us to forget that and look forward. No chance.
Secondly we follow Rangers home and away. That’s the way it is. And yes it’s hard earned British pounds like you say but over the years we have carried these diddy clubs with our massive travelling support. Us and the bheasts. So what I’m saying to you is I have no time whatsoever for any of them or the person on here that said he’d accept Celtic winning in Europe. Or Aberdeen with their scum fans singing against disaster victims or killie who cut our allocation that will soon want us back when their fighting relegation. Is that simple enough for you. Let’s agree to disagree if not.

Let me put it in simple terms for you then so you understand. Fck every other club in Scotland for the simple reason they wanted us dead. And your mate wanted us to forget that and look forward. No chance.
Secondly we follow Rangers home and away. That’s the way it is. And yes it’s hard earned British pounds like you say but over the years we have carried these diddy clubs with our massive travelling support. Us and the bheasts. So what I’m saying to you is I have no time whatsoever for any of them or the person on here that said he’d accept Celtic winning in Europe. Or Aberdeen with their scum fans singing against disaster victims or killie who cut our allocation that will soon want us back when their fighting relegation. Is that simple enough for you. Let’s agree to disagree if not.
damn mate you sound so aggrieved its affecting your cognisance, put it away and think of the good of the club

OK, even if it harms our club?
Will it? We are alone in this country. It's what we do that matters.Do you think any other team is interested in the welfare of Rangers or helping Rangers with co efficiency points? We will make our co efficiency points and others will benefit from us just as it always has been and always will be. As I said I wish all other scotshit teams nothing but the worse. It's Rangers for me.

Firstly the poster is no mate of mine this is a public forum and I know him as well as I know you matey!!

Very simple!!

So is this simple enough for you.... your happy to fund these clubs you slated for various reasons, wanting us dead or singing songs of the disaster? I know who the biggest mug is and it ain’t the fella saying he wouldn’t mind them winning some games to assist us he never mentioned them winning anything other than a few games. For the same reasons you gave, I will never give a penny of my hard earned to any other Scottish club again but you are obviously blindly follow following and giving financial aid to those said clubs.

Again I will say scooby doo is less confused than some on here!!

Will it? We are alone in this country. It's what we do that matters.Do you think any other team is interested in the welfare of Rangers or helping Rangers with co efficiency points? We will make our co efficiency points and others will benefit from us just as it always has been and always will be. As I said I wish all other scotshit teams nothing but the worse. It's Rangers for me.
but we are not no matter how much you say it, the coefficient is a national measure, I take it you don ever want 2 teams in the CL from our league to level the playing field, content with what we have

damn mate you sound so aggrieved its affecting your cognisance, put it away and think of the good of the club
Your actually making me laugh. Aggrieved about these clubs voting us down. Yes I am. Aren’t you? Obviously not. You’ve stated you want them to do well due to coefficient and you also included Celtic in that.
You also stated you don’t go to games so I don’t actually think you know what goes on. I would find it hard to believe that anyone on here would agree with you on the above point about Celtic. If all 3 win in Europe then I’ll come back on and congratulate you

They are going to get fcuked in the next round or the one after that at the very most..

So basically they are going to end up contributing next to eff all to the national co-efficient.

So woth that said, they might as well just get pumped out at the first stage.

Firstly the poster is no mate of mine this is a public forum and I know him as well as I know you matey!!

Very simple!!

So is this simple enough for you.... your happy to fund these clubs you slated for various reasons, wanting us dead or singing songs of the disaster? I know who the biggest mug is and it ain’t the fella saying he wouldn’t mind them winning some games to assist us he never mentioned them winning anything other than a few games. For the same reasons you gave, I will never give a penny of my hard earned to any other Scottish club again but you are obviously blindly follow following and giving financial aid to those said clubs.

Again I will say scooby doo is less confused than some on here!!
So you are saying all that go to away games are mugs? Incoming!!

I want Celtc humped every time they play in Europe.
Co efficient doesn't even enter my head.

I'm certainly not going to sit here and wish well on Aberdeen and Killie.

F uck them, they got us into this problem.
We'll help ourselves.
did they though really, so aberdeen and Killie were responsible for our totally f ucked up financial management, really? I thought that was Murray myself.

We are 3 coefficent points away from it happening again its really not that unlikely. Another season like last years in europe would give us enough to have it back
Exactly its not so far from us getting 2 CL places just need to improve the coefficient and hope others falter

did they though really, so aberdeen and Killie were responsible for our totally f ucked up financial management, really? I thought that was Murray myself.
By over punishing us, yes they are responsible.
Maybe not so much the abstainers but certainly the sheep.

Yes, they cut off their noses to spite their faces.
You'll not convince me otherwise.

Clearly at it and admin allow this garbage.

Haw Mr D, you clearly can't be this desperate for hits.
ok tell us what we are allowed to discuss, let us
By over punishing us, yes they are responsible.
Maybe not so much the abstainers but certainly the sheep.

Yes, they cut off their noses to spite their faces.
You'll not convince me otherwise.
dont disagree with that mate, they went too far and it has backfired spectacularly, but lets get things back on track, CL every year for us, wether we make the group stages or not at least we will have the opportunity, it is the only way we can get back to the glory years

Coefficients weren’t important when the whole of Scottish Football wanted us dead!!!

%^*& them all....hope they get hammered

Rangers only for me
If it's Rangers only for you then why are coefficients not important? It helps us surely?

Exactly its not so far from us getting 2 CL places just need to improve the coefficient and hope others falter

Here's one for you.

From Tom Shield's Diary in The Herald from the spring of 1993.

''We can only hope for another Munich Disaster'' A Celtic fan on learning the import of a Rangers win in Marseilles.

That was printed in The Herald and also Tom Shield's first book (snippets culled from his Diary over the years)

So forgive me, if I don't give a toss about anyone but Rangers.

Thing is it doesn't even require the sheep or killie to make the groups even just a few wins then papped out could be enough

Back