Andrew Dickson on twitter re scum fan at Wimbledon

When I was at Wembley on Sat some muppet had draped a scum top over the seat next to them. Can't understand the mindset of taking football colours to a concert

One the defining British institutions and they turn up in that terrorist rag.

Fu.cking defy belief.

I'll look out for the jakey on the way back home from work to Wimbledon. Did Andrew mention if it was the lounge, day wear or evening attire Sellik tap that he was draped in?

The fhilthy rhag the badge on the rhag the cesspit they play in should all be prefixed by the word peadophile ,Peadophile rhag.Peadophile badge,Peadophile cesspit .

Their was a tramp in the crowd with a peadophile rhag on.

They genuinely have an obsession with wearing that top on their travels to show the world who they support. See it in NY constantly. I think Gers fans have a bit more class than to go on holiday and wear their jersey 3 times in one week

Ul68XZY.jpg

Celic fan wears his teams strip at Wimbledon big f ucking deal, FFS get a life
They're a bunch of smelly paedo deviants,who feel the need to advertise their love of child abuse fc, maybe the tramp in question needs to get a life ffs.
Would you not agree?

Had a similar experience in London when I was at the British summertime festival in Hyde park. Not a football top in sight until a guy who must have been in his forties of fifties, obviously felt he couldn't leave his cherished tim identity in Glasgow and appears dressed in the universal outfit of the mhank.

Back