H and P McNeil's

BunkMoreland

Official Ticketer
Looking through Sports Scotland newspapers from 1880s and found a very familiar advertisement.

aQvZ2Pt.jpg

The tripe suppers at Charing X station restaurant sound nice!:oops:
When I was growing up, we were fed Tripe and boiled potatoes with and onion white sauce, THREE times a week, as that was all my parent could afford.
It was murder to eat, but in the 60's you either ate or starved, as there was nothing else.

When I was growing up, we were fed Tripe and boiled potatoes with and onion white sauce, THREE times a week, as that was all my parent could afford.
It was murder to eat, but in the 60's you either ate or starved, as there was nothing else.
I have never had it but my dad loved it the smell when it was cooking was awful yuke.

Who would have thought that years later they’d be transformed into terry towelling sports socks and sell at three pairs furra pound?

Back