Ill Mad Goblin Drain’s Exclusive Gers Transfer Budget News

Lord Summerisle

Administrator
Staff member
Just when I thought I could retire my trusty old orange font, he pulls me back in...

You’ve got to hand it to the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being “tarred with a sickening sectarian brush”, because he’s really surpassed himself once again.

With impeccable timing as ever, the bigot posted this exclusive just last week from his Donegal lair:

"Just what is a 'marquee signing' in football?
Does that term change from club to club?
Pehaps so.

"Anyhow Mr Let's Go recently had an intense conclave with Sevco's Director of Fantasy about two such potential acquisitions.

"Although the resident MBE at Ibrox appreciated Mr Allen's efforts heretofore he wanted a step up in quality.
Of course, it isn't Mark's fault that he has been reduced to rummaging about in the bargain bins of English football.

"The Sevco manager told him that he wanted two players that would give them a fighting chance with the champions.
One player would cost in the region of £3.5 - £4.5m and the other £1.5 - £2m.

"My guy said that the initial response of the Director of Fantasy on hearing the names, especially the most expensive one, was simply to laugh at the very prospect.

"Quite simply there is no money at Sevco for such a net spend."

Meanwhile in the real world:
Bologna have confirmed they are on the brink of selling Swedish defender Filip Helander to Rangers.
It’s understood the Serie A side hope to rake in £4.3million for Helander, 26, with sources at Ibrox adamant Steven Gerrard will get his man for a sum closer to £3.5m.
Bologna sporting director Riccardo Bigon is overseeing discussions and, during a break in negotiations, he confirmed talks had reached an advanced stage.
Helander is on the brink of becoming the most expensive Ibrox arrival since Walter Smith shelled out £4m to land Nikica Jelavic nearly nine years ago.

So, yet again it has fallen on this FF admin to have to discredit Ill Phil's Rangers lies.

Perhaps it's time for the deranged bigot to put his NUJ card in a drawer and call it a day as a 'journalist'?

The strange part is that he still have thousands of Tims following him on Twitter, sharing all his stories, they hang on his every word.

The man is best ignored
In all honesty mate, situations like this are perfect for highlighting the fact that
a) He actually has no insiders, he knows nothing.
b) In continuation of (a), he actually makes up outright lies. You could say that he's his own "Director of fantasy".
c) This man genuinely has a mental illness, it is not normal behaviour to act like this. You could maybe get away with it at about 8 years old and have it passed off as a childlike imagination.

But nah, I appreciate sherbrooks efforts here because this maniac needs to be highlighted for the dangerous slanderer that he is.

I'll Phil makes money out of the mentally challengeds obsession with Rangers. They live in darkness, full of denial and envy.

The fool will just do what he always does when his blogs are proven to be spectacularly wrong.

Get his thesaurus out and write a 5000 word essay about how the fee is made up and paid in instalments over 40 years blah blah blah.

The moron is so predictable.

The guy is a crank and the most deluded and fantasist Celtic fans donate money to him.

They’ll wake up in May and wonder how we’ve won the league. No wonder they’ve ended up with a failed Hibs manager in charge.

When the team of 'bargain basement' signings bring home the Silverware this dafty will jump from a bridge.

A double reason to celebrate !

Sorry for stating the obvious, but, judging by that attempt at prose, he genuinely does seem to be brain damaged.

Love the reference to “my guy” LOL

Just when I thought I could retire my trusty old orange font, he pulls me back in...

You’ve got to hand it to the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being “tarred with a sickening sectarian brush”, because he’s really surpassed himself once again.

With impeccable timing as ever, the bigot posted this exclusive just last week from his Donegal lair:

Pehaps so.

"Anyhow Mr Let's Go recently had an intense conclave with Sevco's Director of Fantasy about two such potential acquisitions.

"Although the resident MBE at Ibrox appreciated Mr Allen's efforts heretofore he wanted a step up in quality.
Of course, it isn't Mark's fault that he has been reduced to rummaging about in the bargain bins of English football.

"The Sevco manager told him that he wanted two players that would give them a fighting chance with the champions.

"My guy said that the initial response of the Director of Fantasy on hearing the names, especially the most expensive one, was simply to laugh at the very prospect.

Bologna have confirmed they are on the brink of selling Swedish defender Filip Helander to Rangers.
It’s understood the Serie A side hope to rake in £4.3million for Helander, 26, with sources at Ibrox adamant Steven Gerrard will get his man for a sum closer to £3.5m.
Bologna sporting director Riccardo Bigon is overseeing discussions and, during a break in negotiations, he confirmed talks had reached an advanced stage.
Helander is on the brink of becoming the most expensive Ibrox arrival since Walter Smith shelled out £4m to land Nikica Jelavic nearly nine years ago.

So, yet again it has fallen on this FF admin to have to discredit Ill Phil's Rangers lies.

Perhaps it's time for the deranged bigot to put his NUJ card in a drawer and call it a day as a 'journalist'?

Perhaps, the NUJ, should never have allowed the piece of Protestant hating excrement a card in the first place?

He reminds me of the knight in Monty Python's who shrugs off each blow and remains in complete denial, but as long as morons continue to pay him to hear what they want to hear (no matter how wrong he's been in the past) he'll continue to pedal his diarrhoea.

Just my tuppence worth mate but I would change the headline to his actual name of phil mcgillivan, ie his failed social worker name rather than his new made up mentally challenged journalist alias.

Pehaps so.

"Although the resident MBE at Ibrox appreciated Mr Allen's efforts hetofore wanted a step up in quality.

I
Sorry for stating the obvious, but, judging by that attempt at prose, he genuinely does seem to be brain damaged.

Love the reference to “my guy” LOL
He has a guy that happens to know everything thats going on at Rangers and this guy is happy for him to publish all the intimate and private discussions on a Celtic blog.

This guy has also never been right about anything

This guy is part of the money making scheme to fleece the giros of Declans accross the United Kingdom

You can just imagine the internal tannoy system at Ibrox;

Would the director of fantasy please go to the resident MBE’s office to discuss spending the Kings imaginary money on players we can’t afford.

Meanwhile back at the secret lair of the sinister Mac Giolla Bhain aka the pensioner killer) he receives a secret message from the secret agent ‘myguy’, an agent so secret he in fact doesn’t exist at Ibrox or indeed anywhere else in the real world!

Bhain laughs an evil laugh befitting that of a bigoted madman tarred with the brush of vile sectarianism whilst sharing his imaginary communique with his brainless and unquestioning acolytes...Send gold my pretty’s, gold and lots of it!!!

His sobbing daughter sits by his side dressed up as a fluffy white cat bemoaning her fathers descent into madness and wishing he and not the hapless pensioner had met his demise all those years ago!

I

He has a guy that happens to know everything thats going on at Rangers and this guy is happy for him to publish all the intimate and private discussions on a Celtic blog.

This guy has also never been right about anything

This guy is part of the money making scheme to fleece the giros of Declans accross the United Kingdom
Phil’s imaginary guy. He is 100% deranged. Said ‘guy’ probably has little orange wings and whispers in his ear as he dozes.

Isn't that pretty irrelevant? Headcase was saying we didn't have the cash and if its at the medical stage as reported then we obviously do.

No, because deals can fall apart, Medicals can be failed. If the deal goes south, he would spin it to be about money and his minions will believe him.

Back