Filip Helander signs 4 year deal now Confirmed

€6m. That's a massive wedge. We have to hope that this guy really does the business for us or could be a very expensive mistake.

Good pedigree, good age and good reports make me confident that he will though.

Guy is going to be under the microscope for sure. 6M for a young international CH is the going rate nowadays. Really hope this works out. See the rags have picked up on his form and he has made a statement defending it. The reason he didnt play much was due to the new coach apparently.

Both mate. Crammed in as much as I could from yesterday. His ball retention ranks really poorly.

Its just something I think is really important for us moving forward, obvious massive positive is he seems really, really decent defensively.

Who we talking about here, the big swede?

Never really seen that as an important stat for a defender as seems a stat you would more often relate to a midfielder.

Suppose if you want your defenders to take the ball off the keeper amd play out from the back then it is important.

The best Kerrydale comment was the one about "Morelos can't go to Crystal Palace due to work permit issue" hahaha! Scotland and England are in the UK it's the same Home Office he doesn't need another work permit to move South. What a bunch of lying sacks they are!
If that was the case, Palace would be the ideal club to go to. All UK visas and immigration issues are dealt with at Lunar House, a mere 10 min drive from Selhurst

Ooft, big spend after all if that’s true.

Absolutely buzzing for the continued meltdown by Them over this.

Guy is going to be under the microscope for sure. 6M for a young international CH is the going rate nowadays. Really hope this works out. See the rags have picked up on his form and he has made a statement defending it. The reason he didnt play much was due to the new coach apparently.

Fairly easy to establish that he was a regular for the first half of the season then picked up an injury which cost him his place. When he returned to fitness they'd appointed a new Manager (Mihajlovic?) who didn't fancy him and he only got the odd appearance second half of the season.

Despite this lack of game time his international Manager kept faith by starting him in all Sweden's Euro qualifiers to date this year.

Both mate. Crammed in as much as I could from yesterday. His ball retention ranks really poorly.

Its just something I think is really important for us moving forward, obvious massive positive is he seems really, really decent defensively.
This can be due to style of play though. When you’re lower down the league you could be asked to play long ball. In any case defensive stats are infinity more important in my book. A bit surprised his aerial stats are good because I was surprised how few goals he’s scored in his career.

exciting times, hopefully we can get Kent, if Alfredo goes ( hopefully not) go and get roofe and then one more forward and the squad is as good as we have had in years.

Ha ha. For %^*& sake - they are just about to hit full blown mental mode.
It's fucking amazing.

It's literally in our accounts where the funding is coming from. We JUST had a conversion of the debt to equity. It's all fairly out in the open.

"Where's ra money coming from?!"

It's fucking amazing.

It's literally in our accounts where the funding is coming from. We JUST had a conversion of the debt to equity. It's all fairly out in the open.

"Where's ra money coming from?!"

I don't consider it anything to be concerned about but that's not - quite - correct. The recent EGM gave authority for the latest debt-for-equity swap but I don't think its actually gone ahead yet. I'd assume we will get some sort of official announcement when that happens.

That’s the reason I’ll wait and see with the big man , Lustig was total mince and was a stalwart in that team , also in Scotland pace and physicality can catch a player out .

To be fair ... Lustig was a decent full back for the first 5/6 years he was there.

He has now lost his pace which was his one big attribute he has enough speed to recover - again he has nearly 80 caps for a good nation.

I have watched most of the clips going around of Helander and he looks the part and hopefully we get the deal done ASAP a typical no nonsense centre back who will head the ball away all day long - helpful especially against pish like Livi and Aberdeen etc who’s only game plan is corners / free kicks and long throws into the box

Ties in - kinda - with what the Italian journo on Rocksport said. Though it should be pointed out he described the two additional payments of 1 million euros as 'add-ons'. My guess is that both those additional payments are based on 'success' - e.g. winning the title or qualifying for the group stages of a European competition. That would make much more sense. 4 million Euro (£3.6m) fee and then, for example, an additional payment of 1 million Euro (£900k) if we make the group stages this year and the same again next season.

Ties in - kinda - with what the Italian journo on Rocksport said. Though it should be pointed out he described the two additional payments of 1 million euros as 'add-ons'. My guess is that both those additional payments are based on 'success' - e.g. winning the title or qualifying for the group stages of a European competition. That would make much more sense. 4 million Euro (£3.6m) fee and then, for example, an additional payment of 1 million Euro (£900k) if we make the group stages this year and the same again next season.
That is said Italian Journo mate, that is his Twitter account.

I would be amazed it’s anything like €6M. More likely 2m up front with another 2 staggered over 2 years.

This DUP chat is utterly tragic. Typical FollowFollow overuse - less is more.

Hopefully the transfer is all sorted by the weekend and we can maybe add a couple more players who could come into the first 11.

2019%252F04%252F12%252Fd7%252F87bbadf6ba42450cba38804a04599435.39253.png%252F1200x630.png

Back